What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i want to believe Osama is dead- Doesn't pix like this create doubts?-

Reported Funeral mid December 2001

funeral.jpg

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

I said that before - Fearing severe backlash from Al- Qaida and Taliban- now in consent with GoP- The role of Pakistan in OBL's death is being down played-

That may be plausible. But there is no proof or indication to show what you are saying is true. Even if we do assume that it is true, it will only further public opinion that GOP and Pakistan had some hand in supporting the terrorists. It all puts pakistan in a bad light and causes people, not only US or Pakistani people but the whole world, to further distrust GOP

As much as i want to believe Osama is dead- Doesn't pix like this create doubts?-

I don't think that is an official picture released by US. Let's wait till they release some official pictures.

"wow, wow, wow....this guys is 100% right on...my brother who resigned from the PAF told me the same thing....he told me that ppl in armed forces lie among each other...they dont have any trust among themselves.....ill tell u guys y he resigned from the PAF....he resigned cos he grounded the son of an ex air force chief on discipline basis...he was forced to resign for that reason and which he did...alhumdulillah he now serves in UAE air force at the same rank and on the same air craft and till this day he says he has no regret of quiting PAF...so take that u all military supporters...there is a corruption in armed forces as well and its eating it from inside..all the higher class officers are assholes and their kids r even worse then themselves...oh and that ##### ex cheif of PAF also got rid of 16 officers as well...that i dont know y...but i do know is that he forced my bro to resign...and my bro was a wing commander served for 9th squadron..."

:thumbdown:

Why are you copy pasting posts from other Pakistani forums?

As if that will stop the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Ha!

What a f*****g joke.

Seriously, guys! Stop underestimating others' intelligence.

It's not like smart people are born exclusively in Pakistan.

The official propaganda has left the people of Pakistan living in LALA land.

Wake up people. Our Government has been protecting and providing safe heaven for known terrorists.

Its about time that the people who are at the helm of affairs should be answerable for there blunders not the people of Pakistan that have been cheated by the army like it cheated on USA with OBL.

Abottabad area is known as no Fly Zone

"The free lance reporter in Pakistan spoke to Ret. Chief of PAF who confirmed that PAF provided support to American Choppers and they knew as the area is a no fly zone and you simply cannot fly there without PAF knowing."

Really?

The foreign ministry said the Pakistani air force scrambled its jets within minutes of being informed of the US operation but there was no engagement with the US forces as they had already left Pakistani airspace.

They came, did their job and left without being detected.

I said that before -

Osama was killed on 1-5-2011 but who had died in Tora Bora on 16-12-2001 as per report of Egytion news papers. Osama is dead or alive, or died earlier, or killed on 1-5-2011 is a mystery.
I have a suggestion:
STOP MEDIA PEOPLE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE ON AIR.
STOP RECORDING OF INTERVIEWS OF RESIDENTS OF ABBOTABAD
PLACE OF INCIDENT.
Foolish people are discussing this issue on Air without realizing that their mock findings, opinions or predictions shall be so harmful for Pakistan. We should wait at least for a week till the things take on turns and real picture behind all this comes on.
SMIQBAL.

As if that will stop the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Ha!

What a f*****g joke.

Seriously, guys! Stop underestimating others' intelligence.

It's not like smart people are born exclusively in Pakistan.

That will certainly not stop Al Qaida and Taliban which is famous for targetting innocent Pakistanis- but it will definately save many lives in the near future-

A reciprocal for you will be- To Stop underestimating Pakistani INtelligence and its covert operations-

Osama was killed on 1-5-2011 but who had died in Tora Bora on 16-12-2001 as per report of Egytion news papers. Osama is dead or alive, or died earlier, or killed on 1-5-2011 is a mystery.
I have a suggestion:
STOP MEDIA PEOPLE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE ON AIR.
STOP RECORDING OF INTERVIEWS OF RESIDENTS OF ABBOTABAD
PLACE OF INCIDENT.
Foolish people are discussing this issue on Air without realizing that their mock findings, opinions or predictions shall be so harmful for Pakistan. We should wait at least for a week till the things take on turns and real picture behind all this comes on.
SMIQBAL.

you really need to ask that question from egyptian news paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom