What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Obama has played this extremely nice. USA public needs to believe that Osama is dead and will not entertain too many conspiracy theories about this quick burial. Also the US has used the Islamic Traditions phrase very nicely because most average Americans dont understand much of Islam and will take this on face value. Yhis takes care of his domestic constituency...

In Pakistan and Afghanistan, there will continue to be confusion due to lack of photo/video proof and keeping this area in a fluxed state also benefits USA as it allows them to change their stance when needed..Also lack of surety prevents Osama becoming a martyr

Plus all the valid reasons of not making him a hero and not allowing a tomb to be created

I think this is an excellent summary of all of the reasons why burial with the sharks was the best decision to make.

The PA and ISI have been out played by the Americans. People must wake and realise that all of this negative propaganda against Pakistan is for a reason and I don't think that reason is to pressure PA into doing its bidding. This event will shortly be followed by a terrorist attack (false flag) possibly on India or Germany that will naturally lead back to Pakistan. Then TPTB will insist on sanctions followed by war in 2013.

i somehow belive the theory that Osama is alive and is under captivity with US....makes a lot of sense....No picture released ,I can understand....but why thehell was he buried so fast ?? i mean within hours of kiling him ?? really fishy

cuz infact he is the CIA top secret agent ..comes once in the lifetime.....and we already knw that....we not dumb @ss foolz...already knw the games...he has been sent to the Mosaad HQ for his retired life...and his mission accomplished......LOL

highly-placed responsible sources in the government confirmed that Pakistan shared very important information regarding Osama bin Laden in May 2010 with CIA. Pakistan security forces intercepted a phone call made by an Arab from the area between Taxila and Abbotabad. The CIA was informed in August 2010 about the possible presence of an important Al Qaeda leader in the area between Taxila and Abbotabad. Probably, this phone call was made by Osama bin Laden and that was a blunder.

The Osama bin Laden I knew

The roots of the raid actually date back to four years ago when intelligence agencies at last managed to identify bin Laden’s personal courier in a long-awaited breakthrough, a senior US official told reporters.

Terror suspects under interrogation had “identified this man as one of the few Al Qaeda couriers trusted by bin Laden,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. “They indicated he might be living with and protecting bin Laden. But for years, we were unable to identify his true name or his location.”

Then about two years ago, spy services “identified areas where the courier and his brother operated,” the official said. “Still, we were unable to pinpoint exactly where they lived due to extensive operational security on their part. The fact that they were being so careful reinforced our belief that we were on the right track,” he said, adding “Then in August 2010, we found their residence.”

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=5714&Cat=13&dt=5/3/2011

Some Proof Of Intelligence sharing

I'm sure. That's why I didn't want to give OBL a "Muslim" burial: to show that the U.S. firmly rejects the notion that a terrorist is a real Muslim rather than a perverted one. Prez Obama disagrees.

His body shold have been thrown out to the hungry dogz...thats what every person like him deserves...it shold be the fate of the pplz trying to use Islam for the killing of the innocent pplz around the world...:woot:

Disagree. OBL was a cash-cow for a Pakistan with an economy and tax-collection system too weak to support its military: as long as the WoT endures, U.S. money flowed, so the ISI wanted OBL alive.
I think the secret to this raid was that Obama ordered it even though he wasn't sure OBL was there. If Obama had been sure, Pakistani counterintelligence would have known this and alerted OBL to move to another location.
Such daring from this U.S. president was something nobody ever suspected.
The ever-deceitful ISI has met its match in the steely-eyed poker-faced President Barrack Obama. Don't even think of playing cards with him.
Disagree- ever wondered why there wasn't a single terrorist attack in abbottabad specially being an army garrison having soft targets- I use to? but now I know why? do you? because AQ never wanted to alarm intelligence agency about there presence by carrying out any terrorist attack in abbottabad because if they they did, then there must be house search carried out by army, which could lead to OBL arrest.
So intelligence agencies were satisfied by their performance in abbottabad and they never thought about any high value target can live in army hub city which is their incompetency and need to be addressed.

I think this is an excellent summary of all of the reasons why burial with the sharks was the best decision to make.

Ya but now I can't eat fish for a few days here in Dubai :angry:

Jokes apart, congratulations to all Americans, its times like these that they prove they may not be perfect, but they are NO 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom