What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a nephew of my friend is in SSG, he told that at 1 am sunday they received order to clear the area around this compound & after this operation start, but he did not know who starts the operation, but it is very clear that all our Dictators were fully aware of this operation........

AAtish - I see most of your posts, you have been asking for proofs from everyone, pause for a second and realise that its your own beloved country, and you probably need to ask proof of whats happening in your country from people accountable for running it i.e. GOP, ARMY, ISI etc as to what is happening in your country/Attobabad etc.

First of all.. nobody claims him to be a friend.. he is either "hero" or "terrorist".. so comparison doesn't occur..

Secondly, do you have a proof that he was there in the "mansion"?.. i suggest you watch the youtube link given up on this page.. Post #2330.. that'll help you :P

Solomon2
First of all, am not a sympathizer of OBL and for whatever reasons he had a lot of issues, clearly some major malfunction! I would like to ask you something as you stand extremely proud of what US gov. is doing

Lets talk about incompetence
- It took 3 hours for US to sceamble a jet on 9/11, 3 HOURS! I dont even want to argue with you how a commercial airliner can reach speeds of over 500kts at Pground.
- there was a domestic terrorist who was hiding for over 6 years in USA and all the ABCD soup of intelligence agencies could not find this guy
- Right after 9/11, taliban offered the US gov to provide evidence if OBL was linked to 9/11, it didnt! And Neither did taliban hand over OBL. I am proud of FBI's honesty for not listing OBL as Most Wanted Man as they stated he was not linked to 9/11...
- From articles that I have read, US army had almost got OBL in Torra Borra mountains but it was ordered by Dick or Rumsfeld not to apprehend.

You are putting a lot of blame on Pakstani gov. but do you have any answer to your own domestic problems. At one point through this decade, Gallup poll suggested 3/4 of yonkers DO NOT believe in official 9/11 story yet you have audacity to put a fellow forum member on trial for its gov's inept attitude. Seriously when will these double standards end??

Alright, thats very fair position, no one is accusing anyone of being guilty but I am sure its a fair query to articulate that why is the world is going ga-ga about what happened in Pakistan. GOP is hopefully in control of the country and locations in questions - just ask them to articulate the facts to people of Pakistan if not to the rest of world ! I am sure people of Pakistan have that much leverage with their own government !

My friend, we are asking questions to our own government too, you can see the Pakistani Media, have a look, every channel is asking the same questions.. anyways, the burden of proof is not on Pakistan or Pakistani people.. its still on USA.. cuz it has NOT BEEN PROVEN that OSAMA was KILLED in THAT mansion.. until THAT is proven, we are guilty of NOTHING.. simple!

Hi, well let's keep this in perspective. The PAF was probably not on a war footing and the "stealth helicopters" were probably flying in 50-100 ft off the ground. This making anything but an AWACS from detecting them impossible.

Also please do recall how a German kid flew a Cessna plane into the heart of red square in the 1980's, or how a Russian SU-24 did a mach 1+ buzz over the deck of a US AC carrier, a few years back.

So it is embarassing, yes, but folks should not get too many ideas. Afterall, the US pilot did crash a heli, now how stupid was that? Also the PAF has most of its assets, radars, and AWACS facing east.

However, you cannot compete with the US in terms of technology as they have the best. Moreover, I am glad this raid did take place as the outcome was beneficial to the entire world.

Well, a nephew of my friend is in SSG, he told that at 1 am sunday they received order to clear the area around this compound & after this operation start, but he did not know who starts the operation, but it is very clear that all our Dictators were fully aware of this operation........

How sure are you? Hope not like Robert Gates, " (in apprehensive tone) We are almost 99% sure it was him".

If I just won series with Derek Jeter, I would be happy and doing the douggie all over the place and scream WE WON!

No need to worry dear, it was parat of darama, a nephew of my friend is in ssg, he told that at 1 am they received order to clear the area arround the compound, after some time operation started, but he did not know who started the operation, are you guys no brain ? Just think whome they handover the wife and childern of obl before leaving pakistan

Sir,

The issue is somewhat different----pakistan is being plastered against the wall at this time in the world press, the world media and in the world perception-----there is too much being said against pakistan----and if pakistan doesnot come out swinging now----its credibility is done for awhile----. Evwen if at a later time---it comes out that pak helped carry out the operation or whatever----it won't be of any help----people would already have ideas imbedded in their minds which would be impossible to change---.

Pakistan and pakistanis need to learn something---it is the media and american public that rules the white house---if you have the media and the public with you---the white house will follow suite---otherwise---the white house can only go so far---which is from one election to another.

Second thing is---it is going to give ideas to our neighbour----actually it already has---now pakistan is at a loss of time and strategy----india can strike at any time---a time of their choice ----which puts pakistan in a big quandry----once you are onthe recieving end----you are already a loser---.

Pakistan millitary has bungled one more time----they are proving themselves to be a bigger fools than people thought that they were---time and again they have failed to capture the moment to their advantage and this time they have topped it all of with the worst blunder that they could in the 60 plus years of pak history.

I don't know why people are fixated on seeing his death pictures. Common folks he's dead. Whitehouse isn't going to pull a con this big and then a living Osama emerging from somewhere. they'd look like total -clowns. That's Pak political and top military brass' domain not the Whitehouse and Obama. On another note maybe Obama admin can invite some senior journalists, tv anchors and show them the pictures and videos, so they can report to the world that yes, there are gruesome pictures of OBL.

Try as you might- You will soon find out that you are not as untouchable as Amrika :D-

As matter of factc try it- we surely need a diversion- :tup:

Dear JonAsad,

You seem to be glorifying Pakistani establishments giving sactuary to wanted terrorists and criminals by this post. So, are you?

Journalists pay 2nd visit to walls of Laden's compound - People's Daily Online May 05, 2011

A damaged building of the compound where Osama bin Laden had hidden inside for years is seen in Abbottabad, a main city in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, May 4, 2011. Foreign and local journalists were allowed on Tuesday for the 2nd time to go up to the 6 meter cement walls of the compound where Osama bin Laden had been living for years. (Xinhua/Ahmad Kamal)

2631104781852271447.jpg

3428633210606971107.jpg

Policemen gather near the house where Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. army during a special operation in Abbottabad, a main city in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, May 4, 2011. (Xinhua/Ahmad Kamal)

8615536649435272813.jpg

Security forces gather near the house where Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. army during a special operation in Abbottabad, a main city in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, May 4, 2011. (Xinhua/Ahmad Kamal)

8973409652419452377.jpg

Media personnels and local residents gather outside the compound where Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. army during a special operation in Abbottabad, a main city in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, May 4, 2011. (Xinhua/Ahmad Kamal)

1542908937784641348.jpg

2197475038810787056.jpg

2336043970566732825.jpg

Laden's daughter says father was taken alive and shot - People's Daily Online May 05, 2011

Osama bin Laden's daughter claimed yesterday that Laden was captured alive in his Pakistani hideout and then shot to death by US Navy special forces.

Arabic news network Al-Arabiya quoted "senior Pakistani security officials" who said the 12-year-old daughter saw her father was executed by bullets, and then, his body dragged to a waiting U.S. helicopter.

A Pakistani official rejected US accounts of a bloody firefight with bin Laden's bodyguards and associates, saying: 'Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the United States forces. Their chopper developed a technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot."

The channel said the surviving bin Laden relatives, including six children and one of his wives, had been taken to hospital in Rawalpindi.

And, Amal Al-Sadah, bin Laden's 27-year-old wife and his youngest bride, was shot in the leg during the raid but survived the injury.

Local security officials said they did not find any arms in their search of the compound hiding bin Laden and his men and family members, during which they removed two buffaloes, a cow and 150 chickens.

An official with Pakistan's ISI told the BBC that 17 or 18 people were inside the compound at the time of the attack. They included a daughter of Bin Laden's who saw her father fatally shot by US forces, the official claimed.

The body of bin Laden's son Khalid is understood to have been flown out with the American Navy SEALs, and it is not clear what has happened to it.

Pentagon sources confirmed the Navy SEALs intended to take Bin Laden's family with them, but abandoned the plan when one of their helicopters crash-landed. No SEAL member was injured.

Agencies

Dear JonAsad,

You seem to be glorifying Pakistani establishments giving sactuary to wanted terrorists and criminals by this post. So, are you?

I thought my statement was blunt- inviting India to dare an attack-

Hi, I would have to agree with Mr. MK. The incompetence of the PA & PAF is being played in the media. This is what the common man sees and understands.

The average person, does not understand stealth, Nap of the Earth flight, radar jamming, etc. All they will see is that it is very easy to fly deep into Pakistan undetected, rip a place up completely undeterred for 40 minutes, and then fly back unscathed.

Moreover, what has the media been showing from Pakistan. Funerals for OBL by mullahs in Pakistan. It is these inbred people who have caused all these problems for Pakistan in the first place.

The credibility of the Pakistani Armed Forces is at stake, and unfortunately it will give our neighbors ideas. The Afghani defense minister was questioning the security of Pakistan's nukes (no, not a typo, the Afghani!). Also the IAF air chief also publicly stated that such a raid could be carried out by India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom