What's new

Osama bin Laden was a terrorist, Musharraf was your dad, Khawaja Asif in NA

They should go for vote of no confidence against this delusional PM

Who likes this type of democracy?
I rather have musharraf as martial law administrator than this charlton of a democracy.

Yes after all MAFIAS like PML N and PPP have the right to rule and their corrupt delusional supporters would keep being their slaves. And as for vote of no confidence these scums I mean PML N should try only they will up realising that their own 20 MNA would be voting for PTI

Amazing thing is this khawaja and it's party and allies blamed musharaf and his allies since 2001 to 2008 that war on terror was American war and Osama was a great muslim. Now this idiot believes Osama was a terrorist. Idiot khawaja daily did press conference in support of Osama and other terrorists.

OK. IK is delusional. Mutually agreed. But what about zardari and shareef?

Our parlement is fiah market these guys will make laws for us shame on us

Yes after all MAFIAS like PML N and PPP have the right to rule and their corrupt delusional supporters would keep being their slaves. And as for vote of no confidence these scums I mean PML N should try only they will up realising that their own 20 MNA would be voting for PTI
Well we can only know when time comes
IK is delusional. Mutually agreed. But what about zardari and shareef?
IK is criminally neglect while his predecessors were corrupt to the core.
And install you daddy as pm?
Who installed Niazi?

The biggest world terrorist funded khawaja Sara leader in early 1990's. Subhan Allah.

Back
Top Bottom