What's new

Osama bin Laden still in Pakistan: Clinton

The guy is dead......When Taliban claimed Bait ullah is alive but couldn't release the video we all knew he died. When taliban claimed Hakim M is alive we thought its another BS but a new video came.

Now all this time how many Osama video released by Al qaeda after 2001.......

Only few AUDIO tapes with his Picture in teh background. No one confirmed that its Osama's voice.

USA can't blame on any country without proof.if u think recent Clinton comment on osama is just for fun.than u r absolutely wrong. why not she blamed same on India,China,iran or Bangladesh.why only pakistan....

Are you guys really that naive ???

They accused Iraq of WMD and invaded it, have killed thousands, but not a single proof of WMD has emerged in the last 8 years of war.

They accused Osama for 9/11, but when it was offered to them to have a trial at some 3rd neutral location and US should prove he was the mastermind, US neglected the offer and went straight to war, even to this day, no charge sheet has been entered in any US court about his and his involvement in 9/11, US had no proof and they attacked Afghanistan.

Do i have to remind the other US goof ups and the lies they have said ??

So enough for me to say that she is lying as she has no proof, so now your turn to show me the proof as i need to be convinced with proof about your above statement, i don't need these BS lines from you which are no proof, give proof or you are gone, as enough for the Indian members to come into each thread and start their nonsense.

:p:P oh yeh then catch him if you can if not then shut up and continue your drama for keep the American public under fear resulting in more business for US weapons sale

yes we can but allow RAW to search him in Pakistan.....
however Clinton is not said it only for fun...she may be solid proof of it,that's why she blame it on pak...

hhhmmm...this is the second time she says this..
Lying thousand times doesn't make it the truth........

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

however Clinton is not said it only for fun...she may be solid proof of it,that's why she blame it on pak...
So why not take him out with drone???? The money is same on both Dead or Alive........

So now you want RAW to loose it relation with TTP and work with Alqaeda??

Where is the proof of this, has anyone even seen this Osama in recent times. Clinton comes to the region and says he is in Pakistan and some people are quick to take her word for it.

When Ahmedinejad says he is in Washington, people laugh at him.

Where is the proof of this, has anyone even seen this Osama in recent times. Clinton comes to the region and says he is in Pakistan and some people are quick to take her word for it.

When Ahmedinejad says he is in Washington, people laugh at him.
Exactly my points .....How many video tapes appeared after 2001....?? All i heard were Audio tapes with his pic in the backgroud.

if she is so confident then why not usa attack on pakistan as they did with other coutries

why they helping them and providing money and f16 for terriost the biggest joke

hillary_smile.jpg

obamalook.jpg

Maybe now pak will get predators for shooting down laden!...as pak doesnt allow american troops in their land..

Maybe now pak will get predators for shooting down laden!...as pak doesnt allow american troops in their land..

:) well if US want to send they wont need permission but US knows the consequences of sending its troops on ground.

US cant sell the lies every time. Osama was US man when they created monsters and its also their fault to turn him against themselves.

Bin Laden was a failure in his battles in Afghanistan. He grew up in a luxurious lifestyle and was not fit for fighting.

May 1986: Bin Laden Leads Arab Fighters into Afghanistan, but Mission Ends in Failure

Osama bin Laden leads a small force of Arab anti-Soviet fighters into Afghanistan to join local forces near the village of Jaji. The territory where the group sets up is controlled by Afghan warlord Abdul Rasul Sayyaf, an associate of bin Laden’s. One night, the Arabs’ tents are pelted by what appears to be debris from a distant explosion, and in the morning the men find that they are surrounded by mines. As they are withdrawing, they are hit by a missile, which lands a few meters from bin Laden, and there is a huge explosion on a nearby mountain. Three men are wounded and one dies. Finally, the local Afghan forces ask them to withdraw, because, in the words of author Lawrence Wright, “they were so useless.” This appears to be the first time bin Laden fires a weapon or is fired upon during the war. [Wright, 2006, pp. 111]

Maybe she was talking about Obama Bin Laden :lol: Damn Typos

Well jana ji,you maybe right.What i wanted to say that,pak was seeking predators from US in regard of WoT.Now that america says that laden is there,YOU CAN SEEK MORE!...by saying that he has gone real crazy and planning to bomb out whole of america!..what say?

Back
Top Bottom