What's new

Osama bin Laden still in Pakistan: Clinton

usa is planing to send its troops on pakistan land and very shortly they will start there game

they will do the same job as usa drones are doing

i think in next year usa special cammandos will start there operation in pakistan against O.B.L and taliban

I think he is in Karachi lol most the other al qaeda leaders and high ranking taliban were found in safe houses there and its a big city with high % of pashtuns living there so would be easy place to hide.

usa is planing to send its troops on pakistan land and very shortly they will start there game

i think in next year usa special cammandos will start there operation in pakistan against O.B.L and taliban
Who gave you this super duper secret Information........??????

Well jana ji,you maybe right.What i wanted to say that,pak was seeking predators from US in regard of WoT.Now that america says that laden is there,YOU CAN SEEK MORE!...by saying that he has gone real crazy and planning to bomb out whole of america!..what say?

Nop. Not at all. Whenever US decided to provide these they will provide it without any reason so far there are no chances.

As far as OBL is concerned if US had the accurate information and if US wanted to kill Osama then trust me US would have bombed even our capital if he was there.

So all this comedy by likes of incompetent people like Hillary is no more than just mental masturbation.

You cant win the unjust war blame it on Pakistan viz a viz Afghanistan.

You cant win the unjust war in Iraq blame it on Iran.

You cant win the unjust war in Palestine blame it on Syria

I think he is in Karachi lol most the other al qaeda leaders and high ranking taliban were found in safe houses there and its a big city with high % of pashtuns living there so would be easy place to hide.
If all other got captured how can Osama hide.....Others weren't as familier as Osama....He is famous face.

If US sent its ground troops to Pakistan then it will be a turning point for Pakistanis and US will see a more united Pakistan.

If US sent its ground troops to Pakistan then it will be a turning point for Pakistanis and US will see a more united Pakistan.

well you dont know what usa is thinking they have a special plan for pakistan and you will just shocked when you know

but i can just tell in next they will start there operation but cant tell you dates or time sorry

well you dont know what usa is thinking they have a special plan for pakistan and you will just shocked when you know

but i can just tell in next they will start there operation but cant tell you dates or time sorry

and i'll be the next president of USA, but i cant tell u how :smokin::pop:

Are you a secret CIA agent telling US plans on net or a maniac on the loose? You don't know it but i know it. Sorry can't tell you exactly. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
GIVE US PROOF IF YOU KNOW WHERE BIN LADEN IS!

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani on Tuesday categorically said that neither Mullah Omer nor Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan.

“If anyone has any credible and verifiable information, it should be shared with us,” he said while talking to a delegation of the All Pakistan News Agencies Council, led by Mohsin Baig, here at the Prime Minister’s Secretariat on Tuesday.

The prime minister said during the meeting with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the issue relating to the presence of Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar was not raised nor the issue came under discussion.

Replying to a question regarding the issue of fake degrees, the prime minister said, “To every wrong, there is a remedy. Whenever a seat is declared vacant, the Election Commission will hold elections within the prescribed time schedule. There is no chance of mid-term elections.”

Clarifying confusion in media reports about the Afghan Transit Trade, the prime minister said that a broad-based understanding was reached to initiate discussions for a possible agreement. “An agreement can only be signed after ratification by the cabinet,” he added.

In reply to a question regarding the controversy over clipping the powers of Sardar Latif Khosa, the prime minister said that according to the Rules of Business, an Adviser could advise the prime minister but the adviser could not take decisions on his behalf.

Replying to another question regarding coverage of Pakistan’s participation in the US Nuclear Summit, the prime minister said that it was for the first time that the world accepted Pakistan’s nuclear status.

The prime minister further said that he had told the Indian prime minister in Bhutan that the present government enjoyed broad based support of all the political parties, institutions and stakeholders, therefore, it was in a much better position to negotiate outstanding issues with India.

He said, “Kashmir is a core issue between India and Pakistan and we have raised the Kashmir issue at every level and meetings with the foreign delegations.” The prime minister said that the role of news agencies was very significant in dissemination of information thus influencing the public opinion.

He directed the Ministry of Information to develop close liaison with the All Pakistan News Agencies Council in order to strengthen the professional linkages. He asked the news agencies representatives to discuss their proposals with the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to work out details of the government assistance.

Give us proof we’ll act, PM tells US

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just found Bin Laden.....we all knew where he had been all these years....:lol:

b234093843d5772a5b956cc8cefc553e.jpg

P.S. To Hillary: nice try baby....She didnt know what her hubby was doing right under ( remeber Ms Lewinsky) her nose for years and she has cheeks to claim to know where Bin Laden...awwww bless her. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom