What's new

Osama bin Laden’s death: Updates & Discussions

Hunt for scapegoats begin. Kind of like the last sacrifice from the retired ISI veterans who spent their whole life obeying the orders of their higher ups for their country..

then why the hell Al qaida is threatening us?

why?

arent we the one who protected their father ak usama

alquadia doesnt even have a head quarter, firat it flies ff from afganistan to pakistan, then, from pakistan to iran, the head quarter keeps shuffling here and there, uncle sam you have been big pawned!!!

then why the hell Al qaida is threatening us?

why?

arent we the one who protected their father ak usama

pakistan's position is quite complex. Nah az deen shod, Nah az Dunia. hope you understand it.

pakistan's position is quite complex. Nah az deen shod, Nah az Dunia. hope you understand it.

na idher ke na udher ke, na dheen ke na duniya key..... dhobi ka kuta gher ka na khat ka...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ONLY THINK IN EXTREMES...

na idher ke na udher ke, na dheen ke na duniya key..... dhobi ka kuta gher ka na khat ka...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ONLY THINK IN EXTREMES...

dont you think what i said above is correct? that is only a proverb which carries a meaning.

Yes Pakistan must investigate every lead. That is how other great nations do it, take the case of Hemant Karkare no doubt there huh?

Lets see if you try Tony Blair on "War crimes".. practice what you preach.. so u mean to say UK is not "great nation"???

Yeah, UK sucks - so it's OK for Pakistan to suck as well

Your farsi is just fine - let these Islamists go to Saudi forum - they are taking up space here

Yeah, UK sucks - so it's OK for Pakistan to suck as well

So u mean to say that old time sucker can point finger to a "possible" sucker??.. Nothing proved yet.. remember??

Back
Top Bottom