What's new

Osama bin Laden’s death: Updates & Discussions

Oh let me make it easier for you

US govt=Pak govt=Nato forces=UNO=US politicians=Pak Politicians.. Same thing, just different faces.. Word of mouth.. changing every min.. any proof?
Taliban=OBL's WIFE=OBL's FAMILY=OBL's daughter... Where are they? Have you seen them "stating" anything?

Talk "sarcasm" when you have solid proof in you hands mate.. At least we are using our brain to judge things.. You are just accepting what you "prophet" USA (naozobillah) said..

hahaha well whatever you are using to judge aint working very well.:cheesy:

However do you have a proof to support the contrary? I guess not so till then
roast_in_hell_osama_bin_laden_is_dead_t_shirt-p2351434695852784043sq8_325.jpg

Interesting comments by Medvedev. Too many holes in this story.

MOSCOW: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Wednesday appeared to question Washington’s account of how al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was killed by special US forces in Pakistan this month. Medvedev turned to a reporter from state-run television, during a press briefing, and asked him about an interview the channel ran the previous evening with a man from Turkey who claimed to have been a former CIA agent. The Turkish man claimed bin Laden had died of natural causes in 2006 and that the US Navy SEALs had simply found and opened the terror mastermind’s grave.

“Today on the Internet, I saw a saw a piece of your interview with some citizen who told a very interesting story about bin Laden. Is it true? No?” Medvedev asked without a hint of a smile.

“According to him, yes,” the state television reporter responded. “In that case, that should make the Americans sit up,” Medvedev said. The reporter then went on to ask an unrelated question and the episode was not picked up by any of Russia’s government-run media outlets.

Medvedev had used a formal statement to congratulate the United States on bin Laden’s killing only hours of the official announcement of his death on May 1.But Russia’s state media have questioned what they describe as discrepancies in the US account of how bin Laden was killed.
Medvedev appears to question Osama

Uh, I thought anything from the U.S. Media is automatically suspect, and rejected as lies. So is this U.S. military veteran telling the truth? Why is this the truth, and not the other story?

A CLONE of bin Laden? As in a REAL CLONE?! Like Dolly the Sheep?

cloned-sheep_1691358c.jpg

Yes! it might be his clone ..I guess thats why he was hiding from everybody....and US got tech to make clones...:lol:

hahaha well whatever you are using to judge aint working very well.:cheesy:

However do you have a proof to support the contrary? I guess not so till then
roast_in_hell_osama_bin_laden_is_dead_t_shirt-p2351434695852784043sq8_325.jpg

I like the board more then the message :P.. anyways, by law, burden of proof stays with the claimant.. Do know how legal system works please..

OBL killed a lot of civilians, but Allah is watching and justice was done. OBL used other people's children/kids as suicdie bombers but saved his own children, but then did not get to spend too much time with them.

OBL killed a lot of civilians, but Allah is watching and justice was done. OBL used other people's children/kids as suicdie bombers but saved his own children, but then did not get to spend too much time with them.

Everything you said might be true.. i don't care about OBL or what his legacy is.. i don't give a sh!t about AQ, OBL or AT.. All i am concerned about is, prove that he was killed IN Pakistan IN THAT MANSION on 2nd MAY..

If US had claimed to kill him anywhere OUTSIDE Pakistan i wouldn't had given a flying fk..

Uh, I thought anything from the U.S. Media is automatically suspect, and rejected as lies. So is this U.S. military veteran telling the truth? Why is this the truth, and not the other story?

A CLONE of bin Laden? As in a REAL CLONE?! Like Dolly the Sheep?

cloned-sheep_1691358c.jpg

When did I say that it is holy cow and telling the Truth. Once a person who is believer of 'words of mouth' and take those as 'evidence' so there should not be 'selective' picking of sayings, THEY should believe the Veteran as well.

Any proof for that? This is how justice prevails in US for Non US citizens? It has been admitted so many times by FBI that they have no hard evidence against OBL for 9/11 or terrorism. ooh wait, Yes OBL was a terrorist, he did 9/11 in the same lines Iraq had WMD?
Further has nicely been replied by AAtish in next to your post.

Any proof for that? This is how justice prevails in US for Non US citizens? It has been admitted so many times by FBI that they have no hard evidence against OBL for 9/11 or terrorism. ooh wait, Yes OBL was a terrorist, he did 9/11 in the same lines Iraq had WMD?
Further has nicely been replied by AAtish in next to your post.

Just one thing my friend.
Indeed i too do not buy everything that has been sold regarding motives and capabilities of various good and bad groups.
I certainly condemn the highhanded approach in this so called operation which was carried out and then he was killed instead of being captured despite being unarmed as per the post operation reports.
Now they have declared the various data disks as a cache of information, now any data disk can be shown as a proof to justify any scenario which suits a particular agency without any check and balance.
Who will testify that this is OBL's flash drive?
Same people who were convinced of WMDs in Iraq?

It is indeed silly that they could have captured him alive and taken much more valuable information and gained much more credibility, but that did not happen.
He was the mastermind of Al Qaeda and if it was possible he should have been captured, investigated and tried in an international court of justice in order to answer the questions which have always haunted the war on terror.

However all of this certainly does not mean that we consider OBL an angel.
He was indeed a terrorist and whether he was the one behind 9-11 or not, does not mean we consider this person as anything but a rascal.

He congratulated the 9-11 attackers (both in personal interview and AQ released recordings) and really appreciated their action; this was a terrorist point of view and contrary to the true Islamic principles.
He constantly created armed fitna in many Muslim countries and flamed the fires of civil war; again a terrorist point of view and contrary to the true Islamic principles.

I have no sympathy with OBL and he deserves anything for what he stands for, however this is not about just OBL...it is about a global conflict which is spiraling out of control. It is about a ghost of an enemy which always hides in shadows across various continents and the avenging superpower which chases after it.

That OBL was indeed a terrorist was never a question, that 9-11 was a terrorist and most cruel act was also never a question.
However, the manner in which this operation was handled again begs the question as to what is the purpose of War on terror and what is the end game?
You have a chance to capture their leader and understand the nature of the beast but instead you kill him instead and start from scratch to search for the "new leader".
Why?

Just one thing my friend.
Indeed i too do not buy everything that has been sold regarding motives and capabilities of various good and bad groups.
I certainly condemn the highhanded approach in this so called operation which was carried out and then he was killed instead of being captured despite being unarmed as per the post operation reports.
Now they have declared the various data disks as a cache of information, now any data disk can be shown as a proof to justify any scenario which suits a particular agency without any check and balance.
Who will testify that this is OBL's flash drive?
Same people who were convinced of WMDs in Iraq?

It is indeed silly that they could have captured him alive and taken much more valuable information and gained much more credibility, but that did not happen.
He was the mastermind of Al Qaeda and if it was possible he should have been captured, investigated and tried in an international court of justice in order to answer the questions which have always haunted the war on terror.

However all of this certainly does not mean that we consider OBL an angel.
He was indeed a terrorist and whether he was the one behind 9-11 or not, does not mean we consider this person as anything but a rascal.

He congratulated the 9-11 attackers (both in personal interview and AQ released recordings) and really appreciated their action; this was a terrorist point of view and contrary to the true Islamic principles.
He constantly created armed fitna in many Muslim countries and flamed the fires of civil war; again a terrorist point of view and contrary to the true Islamic principles.

I have no sympathy with OBL and he deserves anything for what he stands for, however this is not about just OBL...it is about a global conflict which is spiraling out of control. It is about a ghost of an enemy which always hides in shadows across various continents and the avenging superpower which chases after it.

That OBL was indeed a terrorist was never a question, that 9-11 was a terrorist and most cruel act was also never a question.
However, the manner in which this operation was handled again begs the question as to what is the purpose of War on terror and what is the end game?
You have a chance to capture their leader and understand the nature of the beast but instead you kill him instead and start from scratch to search for the "new leader".
Why?

Well, I do not consider OBL an angel, he might be a terrorist. No one is denying the fact that the terrorist activities have not taken place, as all the events and incidents are on record.

I am of the view and concerned with the operation to the extent that Pakistan was chosen to end the OBL drama. The series of claims after claims making the whole thing suspicious.

If he was in that compound and killed by seals and massive data has been recovered therefrom, which is now being associated with OBL, then what made US to dispose off his body in the manner so no one could verify the claim of US, as there is nothing which substantiate the US claims.

When any thing happens i.e. any terrorist activity takes place, it is obvious that there is some one who did this. Now what the authorities are supposed to do? they should investigate and find the masterminds of the same, and bring them in court of law (independence of that court of law is very important which is separate discussion), rather than declaring anyone being involved in the act.

what they made basis of their declaration are those video / audio statements (the reliability of which is also a question mark) released on some internet site. At the very outset isnt possible to trace the location of from where that internet message generates? Why their websites keep running? are we saying that they are technologically much advanced than US that they cannot be traced.

Now we declare somebody the mastermind of the act just on the basis that he congratulated the attackers, are we living in a planet where might is right?

I totally agree with your view "What is the end of game".

Well, I do not consider OBL an angel, he might be a terrorist. No one is denying the fact that the terrorist activities have not taken place, as all the events and incidents are on record.

Now we declare somebody the mastermind of the act just on the basis that he congratulated the attackers, are we living in a planet where might is right?

I totally agree with your view "What is the end of game".

My friend,

I do not disagree with you.
I was just referring to OBL's documented stance on 9-11 to let all the readers including yourself know that he was a terrorist because he supported such things and declared fatwas urging Muslims to do the same.
No way am i saying that i do not have doubts regarding what role OBL played in 9-11, however he was a terrorist.

I am as puzzled as you are about the whole episode.

USA invaded Afghanistan with sole purpose to avenge OBL's attack on innocents based on CIA's claims to the effect that he is the primary culprit.
When Taliban realized what was in store for them, they offered to have him tried in Afghanistan but offer was rejected...this never made sense to me because if it was indeed a bluff of the Taliban, why did USA not call the bluff and agree to a trial in Afghanistan?
Instead USA jumped in guns blazing and for sake of one man, many innocent people were killed and Afghanistan was bombed and Taliban (despite their extremist views) were massacred while Al Qaeda being a small entity escaped and regrouped in Tora Bora.
OBL was surrounded in Tora Bora and it seemed that the War will achieve its end...
but no, this man OBL escaped the clutches of USA which had mobilized so much firepower to hunt him down!

OBL became a ghost and for years the meat grinder in Afghanistan and Pakistan took the lives of men, women and children...and still does so.
This man had so many questions to answer.
Who was involved in 9-11?
Who helped him escape in Tora Bora?
Who were his contacts in post Tora Bora scenario and where did he live in the past decade and how did he manage to evade his pursuers?

So many important questions that are at least very important for me.
Now the story is all about "somebody in Pakistan knew", they hunted a man for a decade after their own "mistake" which let him escape and now that they finally capture him, he is killed and "buried at sea" without anyone else knowing the truth except USA.
Now there is a mother-lode of information which they claim to have obtained from the many hard drives in his home.
This information maybe as credible as the one on Iraqi WMDs but we will just have to take their word for it and bear with the consequences?
Why did they do it the way they did it when it was so necessary to remove the ambiguity and prove to the world or at least those who are also suffering from this war?

My question is how about the possibility that "somebody in Tora Bora knew"?
How about the possibility that somebody in USA knew what was about to happen in 9-11?
How about the possibility that somebody in the USA knew exactly what was the deal with WMDs in Iraq?
What happened to these somebodies?
What consequences did USA bear for Iraq war in which they ravaged a country and found no WMD?

In case of somebody in Pakistan, it is being touted as a case of rotten eggs who are complicit in helping the enemy.
In case of somebody in USA, it was a lack of coordination between various organs of state or let down by the agencies etc.

The point is, i do NOT want to go to reasons of 9/11 or WMDs anymore.. I want USA to prove that OBL was there in THAT mansion in Abbottabad and was KILLED there, simple as that..

IF they cannot prove it, then everything ELSE is a SHAM also.. simple as that!

US has been proven LIAR and DECEITER numerous times in the past, so until they provide IRREFUTABLE evidence, THEY are LYING...

The point is, i do NOT want to go to reasons of 9/11 or WMDs anymore.. I want USA to prove that OBL was there in THAT mansion in Abbottabad and was KILLED there, simple as that..

IF they cannot prove it, then everything ELSE is a SHAM also.. simple as that!

US has been proven LIAR and DECEITER numerous times in the past, so until they provide IRREFUTABLE evidence, THEY are LYING...

As far as US is concerned the devil is dead and thats prize enough for US. No need to get appreciation from religious extremists and conspiracy theorists, so that can believe in whatever they want to. The idea was to eliminate the enemy and that was done successfully!!!!!

AQ have accepted that their leader is dead, then why are we questioning it over and over.

Back
Top Bottom