What's new

Osama bin Laden’s death: Updates & Discussions

As far as US is concerned the devil is dead and thats prize enough for US. No need to get appreciation from religious extremists and conspiracy theorists, so that can believe in whatever they want to. The idea was to eliminate the enemy and that was done successfully!!!!!

We are not asking for proofs for the sake of appreciating them. We are asking for the proofs of OBL's presence there as they have further ruined Pakistan's Image in front of whole world. THATs it.

We are not asking for proofs for the sake of appreciating them. We are asking for the proofs of OBL's presence there as they have further ruined Pakistan's Image in front of whole world. THATs it.

If Pakistan's image has been damaged I don't hear the Pak military or govt denying either his presence in Abottabad or the operation itself. And I am sure they have access to much more sensitive and reliable information that you do.

As far as US is concerned the devil is dead and thats prize enough for US. No need to get appreciation from religious extremists and conspiracy theorists, so that can believe in whatever they want to. The idea was to eliminate the enemy and that was done successfully!!!!!

If you think calling questioning tongues "conspiracy theorists" or "religious extremists" will give you any credibility, then sorry to say, you are a fool. Nobody in the General Public is seeking appreciation from US or giving appreciation to US..

I don't give a damn if OBL is dead or alive.. i don't give a damn if they got their PRIZE or what is it gonna effect Obama's future in next elections.. He can take that prize UP his.. and also shove it up those who think its a PRIZE..

ALL i want is PROOF that OBL was KILLED in that MANSION in ABBOTTABAD.. Thats it..

Anything else does NOT matter to me, and neither should it matter to any of the Patriot Pakistani..

As far as YOU and YOUR kind is concerned, neither you have any concept of LOGIC nor PATRIOTISM..

34000 People have DIED in OUR country.. US got 2000 KILLED and went to war against 2 Countries.. WE have 34000 killed, WE SHOULD START WW3, isn't it?.. BUT WE CANNOT.. Cuz we have BayGhairats like YOU in our COUNTRY.. and MOST OF THEM ARE LEADERS.. F@king A$$h0les!!

If Pakistan's image has been damaged I don't hear the Pak military or govt denying either his presence in Abottabad or the operation itself. And I am sure they have access to much more sensitive and reliable information that you do.

God knows about their silence and they themselves do. Isii baat ko to rona hai keh woh log proof kion nahi maangtay.

So you think, that justifies killing civilians??.. why not send drones to attack on those Pak military or Govt then? i dare you to do that!

AQ have accepted that their leader is dead, then why are we questioning it over and over.

Ahmed bro.. question is not about his death... I'm happy that the bastard is killed... on 2nd May or before that..

MY question is for US to provide PROOF that he was in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD and GOT KILLED THERE.. Simple question.. no twists, no turns.. simple question.. IRREFUTABLE PROOF..

Ahmed bro.. question is not about his death... I'm happy that the bastard is killed... on 2nd May or before that..

MY question is for US to provide PROOF that he was in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD and GOT KILLED THERE.. Simple question.. no twists, no turns.. simple question.. IRREFUTABLE PROOF..

Dear Attish, I am sure the GoP and Army might have raised these question if they knew something was fishy there. They have the control of that house, they have said that they have wives and daughters of Bin La-Deen in their custody etc. Yes, we havent seen a visual proof to see he is dead, but if we weigh up the possibilities of Yes he was killed in Abotabad and No he is not dead, then the Yes he is dead in Abotabad will have more to convince us.

Another Drone Attach in Miran Shah, killing 4.

RIP to innocents.

I think we should request US to send drones to Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, other cities whenever a single person is identified as SUSPECT. The resultant killings of innocent people from our / their families might change their minds.

Dear Attish, I am sure the GoP and Army might have raised these question if they knew something was fishy there. They have the control of that house, they have said that they have wives and daughters of Bin La-Deen in their custody etc. Yes, we havent seen a visual proof to see he is dead, but if we weigh up the possibilities of Yes he was killed in Abotabad and No he is not dead, then the Yes he is dead in Abotabad will have more to convince us.

Bro..you're asking wrong questions... the questions you need to ask are..

Was he killed on 2nd May 2011 in that mansion in Abbottabad?.......... or Was he dead before that?

You'll see that possibilities of latter would be more convincing..

Him being alive is out of question!.. Nobody is question about him being alive or dead..

Another Drone Attach in Miran Shah, killing 4.

I can't send you msg back.. not yet 700 msgs, and not a premium member.. but thanks bro.. just lost my grip due to unbelieveable ignorance on part of some people :)

Bro..you're asking wrong questions... the questions you need to ask are..

Was he killed on 2nd May 2011 in that mansion in Abbottabad?.......... or Was he dead before that?

You'll see that possibilities of latter would be more convincing..

Him being alive is out of question!.. Nobody is question about him being alive or dead..

Dear Attish, it depends on person to see how he/she sees the situation, i am personally convinced that he was dead on may 2 in abotabad. Pakistan has declared that her daughter and wife witnessed his death in that mansion/house, there is the wreckage of american helicopter, pakistan hasnt denied the operation, if there was the slightest doubt over all these, gov of pakistan would raised it to take pressure off themselves., unless we got proof against that we need to accept his death on may 2.

Dear Attish, it depends on person to see how he/she sees the situation, i am personally convinced that he was dead on may 2 in abotabad. Pakistan has declared that her daughter and wife witnessed his death in that mansion/house, there is the wreckage of american helicopter, pakistan hasnt denied the operation, if there was the slightest doubt over all these, gov of pakistan would raised it to take pressure off themselves., unless we got proof against that we need to accept his death on may 2.
Dear Ahmed, Although the post is not addressed to me but i feel important to reply, sorry for that.

You are convinced because you dont live in Pakistan, it is just like if somethings happens outside my area of interest, i ll be least bothered to care about that. The crux of whole story is that:
- whether us heli came : yes they came
- whether heli blown there: yes there is no doubt as wreckage is there.

Now read the above last line and tell me when we believe that US heli was blown there, we have a wreckage to examine, but we do not have the body of Osama to verify:
- that he was there and killed
- the on which he was killed.

I hope i am able to explain my point.

WHat you are failing to understand is their mindset. Its state of denial which is very normal after a shock. So you have to examine what the shock is. The shock is the
1) HERO OBL was captured and killed by none other than the infidels themselves.
2) The infallible didn't offer any resistance
3) The world did not fall apart as Hamid Mir had predicted.
4) Pak Army didn't react and neither did the general population.

Now one might ask why werent there so many conspiracy theories about Saddam. The answer is he was a secular. But the devout muslim OBL had angels guarding him and how could he fail. Yes he could have died a natural death but killed by infidels thats not possible for him, and that too without any fight at all.

Having said that these people are a very small minority belonging to either a madarassa in Pak or a religious party or a madrassa/extremist organisation in Londonistan. The majority is convinced that OBL is now burning in hell without the 72 gifts he was hoping for.

Wether he was killed on or before May 2nd, does it really matter? Yes, there is a curiosity of the prrof.. but the proof itself is that neither the GoP nor AQ is denying this.. Moreover the officials in Pakistan has the custody of OBL's family members and a destroyed helicopter of US. Had there been any slight doubt of this operation not taken place, Pakistan wouldn't have kept quite which is raising questions on their capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom