What's new

Osama Bin Laden and his Beard

I also don't understand why most desi girls and women don't like beard and moustache

They always want their son to look like ShahRukh KHAN. :lol:

in Pakistan, i saw increase in beards especially in mid 2000s.....but even then, only about 10-12% of the men (factoring in tribesmen in the north) have long beards

many Pakistani men wear mustaches or maintained mustache + facial beard

beards are usually worn by more conservative types (not always); there is a confused section of society that thinks piousness and ''religiosity'' must be worn on their sleeves, so therefore the ''greater the faith, the longer the beard'' (go figure) :laugh:

Prophet muhamed (pbuh) is said to have a beard

devout Muslims around the world try their best to emulate the actions of the Prophet (PBUH)......some believe that this means they should also adorn and have similar lifestyle as He did.....(though we dont know what He looked like since portrayal or portraits of Him are forbidden)

this is a reason why as per Sunnat people believe that devout Muslims should don beards as well...it's a religious thing.

Similarly I think most men dont like female facial hair. Also they dont like hair in many other parts.

women with hairy legs are scary......saw a girl with a fuzz mustache once, it was not a tasteful moment

as for OBL --- well if he decided to live a proper and productive life (he had everything going for him) and if he kept the beard trimmed and wore a proper suit, he actually would have been a sharp looking guy.

They always want their son to look like ShahRukh KHAN. :lol:
Its not just mothers but even wives and Gfs prefer their munda to be clean shaved even those who offer five time prayers daily but when it come to beard and polygamy then their personal like or dislike take dominant over their religion : P

shark khan ki tra clean shav eto kar lein lakin baqi kaam ju woo kar rha uss ki ijazat nhi dein ghi :D

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Because they can't do French kiss with comfort.:P

kohee nhi french na sehe tey pakistani kiss :P ..i think it dont please to their eyes..nothing else :)

Similarly I think most men dont like female facial hair. Also they dont like hair in many other parts.

You cannot compare men with women.Men cannot be as soft and hairless as women..The male hormone testosterone are responsible for more hairy nature of men.

There is a modern (detestable) trend...

Women expect men to be hairless and androgynous in their features. The brawny "manly man" is no longer popular.

Men expect women to all be large-breasted with skinny waists. That too is in opposition with nature. Women naturally get more padding, even with a normal diet.

It's a shame we cannot allow nature to be nature in these cases. Pop culture at work.

Women expect men to be hairless and androgynous in their features. The brawny "manly man" is no longer popular.

Men expect women to all be large-breasted with skinny waists. That too is in opposition with nature. Women naturally get more padding, even with a normal diet.

It's a shame we cannot allow nature to be nature in these cases. Pop culture at work.

That is Western society decaying. I'm not saying these things are not popular in our countries, but that is because of modern western culture.

Anyways I agree. It will even be hard for me to find and marry a girl in Pakistan if I grew out a mustache, and or a beard.

I shave after 3 days... like the rough look... shaved face doesnt suite me... its not obliatory ... it has many factors... 1 customs..2 for religious stuff.... 3-fashion..

Its not just mothers but even wives and Gfs prefer their munda to be clean shaved even those who offer five time prayers daily but when it come to beard and polygamy then their personal like or dislike take dominant over their religion : P

Then don't marry them you chauvinist. Salat and polygamy can never be compared, one is merely allowed, the other is fard - so if you marry a woman who doesnt want a beard, then dont bring religion ito it because YOU married her in the first place.

chogy, you and i know that you wont drop head over heels for an overweight blob with more lard than cleavage

allowing nature to be nature in such case is over-rated.....if you allow nature to be nature all the time, you will be laying on your queen size bed with cracked ribs-cage

:laugh:

I have also seen muslim men wearing some what shorter pajamas ..as in they don't extend all the way down like regular ones..Is that a religious thing as well?

Then don't marry them you chauvinist. Salat and polygamy can never be compared, one is merely allowed, the other is fard - so if you marry a woman who doesnt want a beard, then dont bring religion ito it because YOU married her in the first place.

me chauvinist :lol: What do you know about me? :no:

You missed the point. I was not comparing salat with polygamy as they are two different things. I just said that there are many desi women who are very religious in everything and follow all others fards and sunnah things but are not comfortable to accept the fact that Islam encourage beard and allow polygamy(though its not obligatory) while most arab mulsim women are ok with it. I don't think anyone will ask a women before marriage that whether she will let him keep beard in future or not :P some peoples get more religious in later stages of their lives

Back
Top Bottom