What's new

Osama Bin Laden and his Beard

me chauvinist :lol: What do you know about me? :no:

You missed the point. I was not comparing salat with polygamy as they are two different things. I just said that there are many desi women who are very religious in everything and follow all others fards and sunnah things but are not comfortable to accept the fact that Islam encourage beard and allow polygamy(though its not obligatory) while most arab mulsim women are ok with it. I don't think anyone will ask a women before marriage that whether she will let him keep beard in future or not :P some peoples get more religious in later stages of their lives
I am yet to come across an arab polygamist.
Also, there's no concept of beard in the Qur'an

If he shaves his beard, probably he can travel around the world freely.

I noticed many Muslims have beards, just wonder if this is related to religion. But it seems most Chinese Muslims don't have this.

Hope someone can give me an answer.

Thanks.

:)
1stly, Obama-bin-Laden was a villain created to propagate so-called WOT... He wasn't capable of ANYTHING attributed to him,,,
2ndly, He died long ago, his video messages poping lately were all graphically designed, even the blind could see that...
3rdly, NOT all but many Chinese ppl have LITTLE facial hair, that's why they avoid growing beard coz it looks like a goat's beard... (Don't take it as offensive my friend,,,)
4thly, having neard is NOT mandatory, but still so-called "mullah" insist it's necessary, ALL our Prophet said was that IF someone has beard & mustache, he should keep mustache short (NOT crossing below upper-lip's-line) & keep beard long(but NOT more that a fist's length)

There is a modern (detestable) trend...

Women expect men to be hairless and androgynous in their features. The brawny "manly man" is no longer popular.

Men expect women to all be large-breasted with skinny waists. That too is in opposition with nature. Women naturally get more padding, even with a normal diet.

It's a shame we cannot allow nature to be nature in these cases. Pop culture at work.
or media dictating our likings & dis-likings...

Only one thing MUSLIM SHOULD NOW BEFORE TALKING AGAINST BEARD

اگر*داڑی*میں*لوگ*بدصورت*دکھتے،**تو*داڑی*میرے*نبی*کی*سنت*نہ*ہوتی

If in Beard men looks ugly, than it wouldn't be a SUNAH of my PROPHET (S.A.W)

BUT it has to be trimmed & neat, which is from Sunnah too,,, so ppl do look ugly if beard is not trimmed neat,,,

Back
Top Bottom