What's new

Osama Bin Laden and his Beard

Don't argue over such petty things leave this matter as a personal choice. Our job is development and advancement make this your task.

I noticed many Muslims have beards, just wonder if this is related to religion. But it seems most Chinese Muslims don't have this.

Hope someone can give me an answer.

Thanks.

:)

Neither mandatory nor discouraged in Islam. Our prophet(s.w.s) had beard. so it's a Sunnah. A Sunnah is encouraged but not mandatory. All religious(Islam) scholars keep beard.

Yes we do Elderly Hui men have theirs including the Uighurs.

I'm a Hui muslim, I can tell you elderly hui men have beards, I will grow mine out when I hit my 50's

huizu%20nan.jpg

people-hui-men-lg.gif

Really, what is up with that!!!!!!!!!!! And even in Eastern religious cultures the same correlations applies!!!!!!!!

What do you think the reason behind this??????

Haven't got the faintest idea.

Its a thing of the middle eastern religions, Islam, judaism and christianity; all from the same roots.

In ancient greece all men of wisdom had beards, shaving came about with the Romans.

Now as we live in a time of western ascendency, all people tend to follow that trend.

Didn't hindu ascetics have beards too?

Only one thing MUSLIM SHOULD NOW BEFORE TALKING AGAINST BEARD

اگر*داڑی*میں*لوگ*بدصورت*دکھتے،**تو*داڑی*میرے*نبی*کی*سنت*نہ*ہوتی

If in Beard men looks ugly, than it wouldn't be a SUNAH of my PROPHET (S.A.W)

even when my mustache becomes 5 days grown.. my mom yells at me to shave.. :argh:

Also if you notice.. its mostly elders that have their beard grown.

That is because it takes age to have a mighty beard instead of a bad teenage scraggle! ;)

I told my son, "don't even think about growing facial hair unless you can get away with it." Like this guy - "Grizzly Adams."

15585grizzrifle.jpg

even when my mustache becomes 5 days grown.. my mom yells at me to shave.. :argh:

Also if you notice.. its mostly elders that have their beard grown.

I also don't understand why most desi girls and women don't like beard and moustache :D

Back
Top Bottom