What's new

Option's for PAF ?

Hello Folks, i am commenting after a long time.I was always here reading PDF but as a guest.
Now lets talk about the topic here.India is getting Rafale which is good but they are not getting it tomorrow. It will take few years for the first jet to land in India and even atleast 5 years after that to come up with tactics and master the jet and also know the strong and weak point of it.
What are PAF options? Some of you are saying J11, J10B, etc. Come on guys why would you need another new platform where it will need so much time , money and other resources to train your pilots and ground staff, and also a whole new platform.Yes it can have things common with JF 17 but JF 17 blk 3 will be as good as J10B. I think the best answer to this is 36-40 F16 blk 60-61.PAF knows this jet inside out.No need to spend extra money on training your staff and pilots.They already have decades of experience on this jet which is battle tested everywhere in the world. 36-40 F16 block 60,61 will do the job perfectly AESA, AIM 9X, New advance BVR and sensors, JHMS will go head to head with Rafale.Also if possible PAF can look for a squadron of used F16 and upgrade it to the best level it can.Yes block 60,61 is expensive but again time is money you saving so much on pilot training, infrastructure,ground support and developing tactics again for a new jet.The day F16 block 60,61 lands in Pakistan your pilot already knows it.Sorry i am not in favor of J10B there is no use for it any more. Should be F16 block 52,60,61 and Mlu to block 50/52 standards along with JF 17 and later J31 or J20 which ever PAF thinks will do the trick.
it is not 5 years but 2 years.......first 10 Rafale may fly to Indian after year itself..

you are dreaming to buy this....do you think China will sell you its main fighter even if you have money and fighter is in development phase

The Indians will get their Fgfa well before the chinease develop the j31.and in much larger nos as they are a Partner and are financial involved.

Your immediate concern is now not what you may get off China in ten years time .
nu g
Or not what turkey may do in ten years time.
.these planes may be a poor man's f35,lightening and just s waste of money

Tell me one thing IF PAK BUY ANYTHING YOU BURN:flame: IF YOU BUY ANYTHING YOU STILL BURN:flame: wats the reason of that. BHAI TUMHAARI KUNDLI MEIN KUCH MASLA HAI CHECK KRA LO..................
this thread itself is proof of who is burning...cool down...

And what about next batch of 108 Rafale ? And 150 FGFA and 100+ AMCA and wait last but not least 100+ Tejas + Mig 29 UPG + Mirage 2K I ?
Oh Come on ok i will answer this BS " AND WHAT ABOUT J10B, J11, J20, F16, J31, Oh and wait last but not least JF17 Block2, Block3 " Is it fine for now or you want more.............

this thread itself is proof of who is burning...cool down...
HAHAHA :rofl: man watching the developing neighbor and trying to match it with its own development is not burning its called balancing and chasing. and trolling every where even in case of its own development. now thats called some serious burning. and i am cool:coffee:

HAHAHA :rofl: man watching the developing neighbor and trying to match it with its own development is not burning its called balancing and chasing. and trolling every where even in case of its own development. now thats called some serious burning. and i am cool:coffee:
you have burnt beyond cure so keep burning.....

Dontello plz explain how the block 52,whith a Rcs five times of the rafale with no aesa radar and ew suites decade behind spectra and engines decade behind the French m88 can match the rafale .

Block 52,is good warplane but it's half generation behind the euro canards.

Have you seen the rafale cockpit it looks like a space ship

That is because PAF has extensive experience in using F16 and IAF can't afford to go for that one kid...you are a fanboy..stay away from keyboard or write some sense if you have any...!
NO he dont have sense at all and how can you expect sense from an indian fanboy:p::p:

it is not 5 years but 2 years.......first 10 Rafale may fly to Indian after year itself..
Read my post again. I said it will take atleast 5 years to develop tactics and know your fighter inside out its strength and weakness. You just can't take off a brand new jet to a war zone.its not changing from Toyota Corolla to toyota Camry.fighter jets needs years of experience to master them.

you are dreaming to buy this....do you think China will sell you its main fighter even if you have money and fighter is in development phase

How stupid can Indians get. Their procurement process is a total failure. Either they forced themselves into the corner or they maneuvered themselves into one where they had to buy 36 Rafaels off the shelf. They will no follow-up order for local production because if that was feasible the original contract for 126 planes would not have been scrapped. This literally overnight contract 36 planes is nothing but an excuse for kickbacks and even these planes will not be delivered because the contract will turn out to be the Bofors scandal for the Modi government, just give it a few months. We all know Modi is just a puppet for some Indian tycoons and some of them are the agents for Dassault. It will be difficult to prove the link because of multiple intermediaries but the it will ultimately come out. They reason they did not buy US fighters is because the US manufactures cannot give kickbacks any more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom