What's new

Option's for PAF ?

Come on you are underestimating MIGHTY LCA man its equal to F35 dont you remember it took down 3 f35 in last encounter:rofl:. enough of that LCA BS joke :sick: i am sick of listening LCA is better than thunder the jet which has not even passed the test flight how could you compare that bullshit spaceship:p: with fully operational fighter jet.............
It has passed the tests and is better than thunder 2 as far as specs are concerned

one of the reason Rafale is selected because its operation is very similar to Mirage 2000 ..so adaptability will take less time

On the contrary it's a totally different aircraft, all the way from engines & avionics to flight maneuverability.

The only common denominator being Dassault.

It has passed the tests and is better than thunder 2 as far as specs are concerned
well i have to say that your statement is similar to mine if i say that " JF 17 THUNDER BLOCK 3 IS FAR MORE CAPABLE AND GOOD AS COMPARE TO REFALE AS FAR AS SPECS ARE CONCERNED. "

Make in France initiative. India is now forever condemned to spend most of its defence budget on foreign imports.
LCA was dead but now its buried. long live the king.

36 planes after 14 years of MMRCA this and MMRCA that. spare me. French laughing all the way to the bank.

It's easier to hide kickbacks when you Import stuff, rather than buy local ones. Just look at the outrageous cost of upgrading the Mirage2000's

Chinese fighter jets are at par with russians, however chinese still depend foe engines specially in case of j11s on Ruskies, so they can't export them to Pak. Best option for Pak is j10 b with AESA and long range versions of SD10.

Rafael is man made machine and can be countered by capable pilot having having equivalent or little less capable machine.

well i have to say that your statement is similar to mine if i say that " JF 17 THUNDER BLOCK 3 IS FAR MORE CAPABLE AND GOOD AS COMPARE TO REFALE AS FAR AS SPECS ARE CONCERNED. "
Mk1 is out
serial production has started and first sp1 has been handed over to IAF
a more valid comparison would be mk2 vs thunder 3 or thunder 4/5 vs rafale

Guys I wonder whether this is Defense.pk or Defense.in !
Means seriously These Indians are creating Fuss !
Glorifying Their own Things !
As if some one gives a damn to it :nono: !

It was a pakistani territory but we have lost control over it due to invasion of hordes of crazy indians high on cheap lies fed to them by their government

It was a pakistani territory but we have lost control over it due to invasion of hordes of crazy indians high on cheap lies fed to them by their government
Yes we were martians before, our previous land was rotten egg.

Then some one (Chanakaya) saw a glorified land, that was even exist before planet earth (it was different dimension actually ). So we invaded Pakistan and create India,

Thank You Pakistan for giving poor Yindus this Glorified land.

obviously, Indians glorify there own things. What, you glorify others house? :rofl:

Pakistans are still not looking happy after stating so many demerits of Rafale

some of the Option Pakistan may consider are ..

36 F-16's Block 52's from US ..
or
36 J-10B's from China
or
36 Typhoon ? very less chances
or
Nothing ... just invest in some long Range SAM's ..
Fertile imagination! Get real buddy. You can ask for the Moon, but where are the funds? For example, 36 Typhoons will cost you a whopping $120 million a pop! That means over $4 billion or Rs 40,000 crores PKR or Rs 400 billion!!

You may get the far cheaper J-10s but that would still cost you around Rs 200 billion!

Yes we were martians before, our previous land was rotten egg.

Then some one (Chanakaya) saw a glorified land, that was even exist before planet earth (it was different dimension actually ). So we invaded Pakistan and create India,

Thank You Pakistan for giving poor Yindus this Glorified land.

obviously, Indians glorify there own things. What, you glorify others house? :rofl:

Go to your Own forum where People want to Listen your Crap !
Glorify your Crap there as much as you want !
But Why Are you Creating mess here where not a single Person is interested to hear from you ?

Go to your Own forum where People want to Listen your Crap !
Glorify your Crap there as much as you want !
But Why Are you Creating mess here where not a single Person is interested to hear from you ?
Ask this same thing from site admin. :rofl:

right now PAF has no plane that can counter Rafale ..
Nor any plane that can counter the > 200 SU-30MKIs. :azn: So you guys have a lot of catching-up to do! And that my friend is gonna bleed your economy dry. An arms race with India isn't feasible. The sooner you realize it the better. :P

Can any one tell me when Pakistan is going receive J-10 or Chinese stealth fighter( Don't know its name)o_O

Nor any plane that can counter the > 200 SU-30MKIs. :azn: So you guys have a lot of catching-up to do! And that my friend is gonna bleed your economy dry. An arms race with India isn't feasible. The sooner you realize it the better. :P
200 su-30MKI's ?????:o: Really ?? I thought we have just 100-120 birds

Back
Top Bottom