What's new

Option's for PAF ?

At 130 millions per unit, one can go for F35 instead of Raful.

Cause Kadakin said so.
Do u think Americans will share codes with us.No way I don't want IAF to mingle with that kind of mess.

in hindi or urdu people use JIGRA means guts, fearlessness or bravery

thand hoti ha yaar pinenuts khao aur enjoy karo larai jhagry ko choro.
Mai tayar hu aur aap??

If IAF wanna compete with PLAAF, you have to pawn your underwear. The newly KJ500 AWACS could catch target from 470 KM away and track 60 targets simultaneously. When it operate with J11b or J10b, Rafale is doomed.

At the price of 1 Rafale, PLAAF could get 3 brand new J10b.
Yes I know ..They are cheaper. One big advantage has another has dis-advantage.

If IAF wanna compete with PLAAF, you have to pawn your underwear. The newly KJ500 AWACS could catch target from 470 KM away and track 60 targets simultaneously. When it operate with J11b or J10b, Rafale is doomed.
We wont wont let our AWACS sitting inside hangar when you guys are on rampage...

At the price of 1 Rafale, PLAAF could get 3 brand new J10b.
People of pakistan Feel proud that china is our best friend.now i this time J10 is Good option For pakistan And also Jf17 Block lll Wil Counter IAF

Yes I know ..They are cheaper. One big advantage has another has dis-advantage.

We wont wont let our AWACS sitting inside hangar when you guys are on rampage...
Rafale is not some super duper machine anymore, especially in front of our stealthy fighter in BVR.

People of pakistan Feel proud that china is our best friend.now i this time J10 is Good option For pakistan And also Jf17 Block lll Wil Counter IAF
How many j-10 and jf-17 Block III pakistan is getting?? And when ...PLz reply me with credible source.
CHEERS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom