What's new

Option's for PAF ?

Inidan is doing competition with pakistan a small country looosers if u have guts do competition With our brother:china: hey wait a mint first defeat us first :pakistan:

Oh yeah . I suggest you better study history carefully.

They wont reveal ......
I am well Aware of the History but you consider the History that is *SELF* Constructed by your Media !
Go and Read what World's Media says !
I am dead sure that you will get a Headache after Reading the *TRUE*
Oh yeah . I suggest you better study history carefully.

They wont reveal ......

I am well Aware of the History but you consider the History that is *SELF* Constructed by your Media !
I am dead sure that you will get a Headache after Reading the *TRUE* History . . . . . :) :agree:

Every dollar Pakistan spend on military hardware from China, India has to spend triple on it to respond.
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...5Sn0O-lOWXh6aPmG_5erxWQ&bvm=bv.90491159,d.c2E

I am dead sure that you will get a Headache after Reading the *TRUE*

I am dead sure that you will get a Headache after Reading the *TRUE* History . . . . . :) :agree:
I am not fools like u too belive mullahs...My grandpa's elder brother worked for indian navy during 1971.He told me every thing.

I am not fools like u too belive mullahs...My grandpa's elder brother worked for indian navy during 1971.He told me every thing.

Beta Talk about the Fair Wars !
Ask your Respected grandpa's elder brother about that too . . . . .
I hope he will have strength to speak the truth :kiss3: !

I can see in your avatar you are already burning like hell...hahahahahahah

What you see in my avatar is what your country's aerospace industry would not
achieve in the next 50 years...yet trolls like this one below have the audacity to mock Indian designed aircrafts..lol

242405F100000578-2878713-image-a-2_1418907474526.jpg

Come on you are underestimating MIGHTY LCA man its equal to F35 dont you remember it took down 3 f35 in last encounter:rofl:. enough of that LCA BS joke :sick: i am sick of listening LCA is better than thunder the jet which has not even passed the test flight how could you compare that bullshit spaceship:p: with fully operational fighter jet.............

What a great analysis.
yes it is ..... I was shocked. This man deserves credit for his analysis.

Beta Talk about the Fair Wars !
Ask your Respected grandpa's elder brother about that too . . . . .
I hope he will have strength to speak the truth :kiss3: !
yes he has and he also explained how they vandalised karachi port

Actually Thats wasn't his Analysis !
That was Russian's Defense Minister's Analysis !
and he posted here. What a great people.

The bright side is:

Let's make a guess how soon IAF will crash the first Rafale, if they would be delivered in the end at all after a decade of empty talks.

36 Rafale, 1 month crash one, 3 years later they'll start again from 0 - Indians' fav number! :D

The bright side is:

Let's make a guess how soon IAF will crash the first Rafale, if they would be delivered in the end at all after a decade of empty talks.

36 Rafale, 1 month crash one, 3 years later they'll start again from 0 - Indians' fav number! :D
Can u explain this with any credible source( except BBC links).Your source must clearly mention one month-one crash.

We can make it over 50 in the end.
China Warns Israel Not To Sell AWACS To India
^^^^^Why so??? Is phalcon radar a threat to PLAAF.

What you see in my avatar is what your country's aerospace industry would not
achieve in the next 50 years..
.yet trolls like this one below have the audacity to mock Indian designed aircrafts..lol

242405F100000578-2878713-image-a-2_1418907474526.jpg
:bunny::yahoo::rofl::close_tema:
Another big jolt to sky walker...@gslv mk3, sir they will get help from china( some one said to me). I can hear " china will do that , china will do this." Higher than mountains deeper than sea. LOL

Can u explain this with any credible source( except BBC links).Your source must clearly mention one month-one crash.

Just look HAL's record with Mig 21, perhaps one-month-two-crashes?

(Reuters) - India will not receive its first Rafale fighter jet from France's Dassault Aviation for up to two and a half years and tricky issues including pricing must still be worked out, India's defence minister said on Saturday.

India to wait another two years for French Rafale jets - minister| Reuters

Since Indians like to brag, how about this:

India would like to order 800 Rafale and 600 F-35 , develivered asap!

of course, pricing must still be worked out later... sounds familiar? :rofl:

the last time you "worked that out " took at least 10 years, and still ongoing... :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom