What's new

Option's for PAF ?

LOL - thanks for YOUR opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course.

All I can see is Indians and one French against me as I am saying their Rafale is nothing special:lol:

Actually he is one of the most respected defense posters here..... also everybody knows he has a neutral perspective....
Imagine he has said those words to you.... :rofl::rofl:

Actually he is one of the most respected defense posters here..... also everybody knows he has a neutral perspective....
Imagine he has said those words to you.... :rofl::rofl:

Yes - of course he is respected - LOL

His words mean nothing to me.

So all of a sudden Indian media is credible for our Pakistani friends...

BTW, todays deal is of 115million $ per aircraft (as compared to 350 million $ quoted in that crap article).... there goes your argument

I do not know, but the same thing happened with the $12 billion becoming more than $20 billion for the main deal.
I am not trying to argument with you , but there goes your argument, based on facts, twice now with sources...

LOL - thanks for YOUR opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course.

All I can see is Indians and one French against me as I am saying their Rafale is nothing special:lol:
Yes, because you are on a pakistani forum talking against a Platform to be inducted in India, thus it would be Indians and French, and some pakistani sensible members (when they do come around), to let you know how idioticyour narrative sounds.

Indian Air Force, manufacturing one of the most advanced variants of Su30, chooses to buy Rafale, when it doesn't bring any advantage just shows how cut off from reality your perspective is.

But then again your comment is not, geared towards any relevant discussion but just to show you frustrations towards capabilities being acquired by a country that you consider your adversary....

Nevertheless, it just a self defeating attitude for member who has been on a forum for a while, if after 4000 posts, you haven't learnt to carry out an objective discussion, then what am I to say....

Last edited:
I do not know, but the same thing happened with the $12 billion becoming more than $20 billion for the main deal.
I am not trying to argument with you , but there goes your argument, based on facts, twice now with sources...

Trust me.... that article was one piece of shit.....
If anything, the deal (apart from other infra/ weapons) will be finalized at around 112-125 million $ per plane

Ever heard of LY-80E and HQ-9s??

Oh yes I have heard of HQ-9.....A Chinese copy of S-300(which btw India has.)..
but you don't have it.

LY-60/80 - Pls we are talking about modern long range SAMs ..not upgraded 60s tech...with 18Km range(the export version).

Keep laughing, but what I have posted is the current capability of PAF, not upcoming one. :D

If IAF will be able to bring that number of jets to western border then friendship treaty might be silently enforced. If you know what I meant.
You are making it in hypothetical way I answered in same manner all you assumption are based on indian invasion scenarios of Pakistan which likely be impractical in nature operation like these are planned by taking every point in their consideration. Your queries are based on Hypothetical situation of invasion and PAF defence statergies against it. your statergies mainly based on 1965 and 71 if the Indian blitzkrieg occurred again like Dhaka.

Increase the defence budget, invest in long range SAM not the soviet reverse engineered ones and Upgrade your FC 1 and F 16

You are making it in hypothetical way I answered in same manner all you assumption are based on indian invasion scenarios of Pakistan which likely be impractical in nature operation like these are planned taking every point in their mind Your queries are based on Hypothetical situation of invasion and PAF defence statergies against it. statergies mainly based on 1965 and 71 if the Indian blitzkrieg occurred again like Dhaka.
One thing has to be remembered if one feels threatened then he reacts aggressively without giving the other time to react. The principle of first strike. There have been invasions where the world has stood and watched without any reaction, even if they do react later on that does not change the out come of the devastation caused by first strike. So it understood now that parity is required between the enemy, so if one is given free hand the other would not sit idle and alternate would be waiting to grasp that opportune moment. Today many ways have come out in which one can take advantage over the other so we can not rely on what was being done in the past can be possible in the future.

PAF has been anticipating this deal since long.......even they got tired of waiting, so we ordered AH-1Zs and WZ10s to play with.
So in anticipation of highly advanced 126-200 4.5++ gen fighter aircraft the Pakistani army ordered under 20 attack helicopters?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

F-16s MLU and BLK52 can match any plane in Indian inventory including Rafale.
You're on a roll today.....

No man, procuring F-15s would be playing catch up with IAF's awesome Mig21.
Su30 is star wars level stuff. No hope for PAF there.
Hiding behind such childish behaviour, seems someone has been particularly stung by today's news....

Back
Top Bottom