What's new

Option for new PAF BVR

Army research

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So the Turks have started development of Bvrs and WVRs , and I found this on Twitter from a journalist at IDEF,
This not only is a BVR but it already has surface to air variant , which due to commonality with the air version means more scale of production so cheaper price , wonder if we could factor this into our next gen Air munitions program, would work good for Air defence as well , a 2 in 1 solution

So the Turks have started development of Bvrs and WVRs , and I found this on Twitter from a journalist at IDEF,
This not only is a BVR but it already has surface to air variant , which due to commonality with the air version means more scale of production so cheaper price , wonder if we could factor this into our next gen Air munitions program, would work good for Air defence as well , a 2 in 1 solution

What is the range of the BVR?

Is it better than AIM 120C,SD 10 and PL 15?

Back
Top Bottom