What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

IK is very egoistic and big time idiot which makes him very incompetent PM. Whats so special in Buzadar that he scarifies his premiership for him. Actually JT and Aleem Khan are giving favour to IK by removing Buzdar as CM otherwise Buzdar alone will be enough to wipe out PIT in next election.

Buzdar's appointment was a mistake from the very beginning. Not that new people shouldn't be given a chance but some competent person, with a charismatic personality, should have been appointed.

With all due respect
Imran khan govt doesn't work well
Have some mercy on us and our economy and let him go

He is so right Here,
The military and ISI will only support and go with you as long as enough of the people are with you.... They (military) are like a horse that carries you "Only" as long as you have strength in your legs....

— Chaudhry Shujaat, 2008,
Oh yes, we either need to turn whole of Pakistan into Sindh or hand the country run like a family business... Follow on from NS..SS...Maryam....Hamza....visit Shrines and pray that Hamza also has a son to continue the legacy.

Oh yes, we either need to turn whole of Pakistan into Sindh or hand the country run like a family business... Follow on from NS..SS...Maryam....Hamza....visit Shrines and pray that Hamza also has a son to continue the legacy.
At the end - these are the people Pakistanis elected by choice or socio-cultural norms and they will decide their fate. The people are generally apathetic to the situation unless it actually makes them starve or involves their household directly. In a nation of “Me,Myself & I” you can only expect this.

At the end - these are the people Pakistanis elected by choice or socio-cultural norms and they will decide their fate. The people are generally apathetic to the situation unless it actually makes them starve or involves their household directly. In a nation of “Me,Myself & I” you can only expect this.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.... they elect them over a plate of Biryani and then they distribute Ladoos seeing the back of them. Seriously can you imagine that Maulana Diesel, walking across the floor in UN building to represent Pakistan.

You know this is so true. Pakistani democracy is all about power that comes from the loins of a three families. Say if IK loses what exactly will change?

We just get re-run of 1990-2018. Tragic !

loins of a three families
Right now the PM of Pakistan in 2060 is rolling sperm in Bilawals man sacks. Just the thought .... yikes !

Funny how no one is discussing who is really behind this no confidence motion. They will keep discussing 'around' it all but never touch the real issue. Really funny.

InshAllah this no confidence movement will fail aur zaleel hoke waapis jayein ge yeh ppp ke chor looteray.

Funny how no one is discussing who is really behind this no confidence motion. They will keep discussing 'around' it all but never touch the real issue. Really funny.
What do you mean? Haven't they been talking about "foreign" influence

With all due respect again
Still Murad Ali shah is better than Buzdar
And they are not using black magic dolls to govern the country

Sindh is the worst run province in Pakistan. By what metric is Sindh better run than Punjab?

You could make an argument about SS being better than Buzdar but the Sindh is an absolute sh!thole for the last 14 years.

True.

No one discussing here that why does Bajwa want another extension?

What further "goals" he wants to achieve?

Unless a Red Wedding happens and those crores sent to buy out MNAs play out at the last minute.

When a bunch of known corrupt people unite against one man and spare no effort to ridicule him, blackmail him and attempt to assassinate his character, blindly follow that one man!

Marcus Aurelius

#istandwithpmimrankhan

939705_618359_IK-TV-addressMar01_akhbar.jpg

When a bunch of known corrupt people unite against one man and spare no effort to ridicule him, blackmail him and attempt to assassinate his character, blindly follow that one man!

Marcus Aurelius

#istandwithpmimrankhan

939705_618359_IK-TV-addressMar01_akhbar.jpg
Sadly, the majority whose vote counts follow this
wp4629227.jpg

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.... they elect them over a plate of Biryani and then they distribute Ladoos seeing the back of them. Seriously can you imagine that Maulana Diesel, walking across the floor in UN building to represent Pakistan.
I can imagine a lot of horrible things for Pakistanis based on the way they behave and act so I would rather not. Only Allah can forgive and forgo Bani Pakistan and save them from themselves.

Back
Top Bottom