What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

PML -Q is slow poison. PTI has to set an aggressive anti corruption policy if it wants to actually get rid of corrupt politicians. Handing over Punjab might get them through the upcoming no vote of confidence but will set them up for a disaster in future elections. PTI needs a leader in Punjab that will win over peoples hearts and mind. A CM that inspires confidence and rejuvenates the masses, for some reason Khan doesn’t seem to understand this. Buzdar might be a great person but 0 personality, PTI has to keep one eye on next election.

May Allah bless Pakistan with righteous leaders and open the heart of Pakistanis to make the right decision. Ameen
Realistically PMLQ was the only one capable of wiping PMLN from Punjab completely and in the process, they would've shafted PTI too. IMO that was still better than shitshow we have today. The reason is they know everyone every crook every thug and they know where each and every skeleton is buried. Governorship wise they would also perform much better as they have had a good track record previously than Sharifs and anyone in the last 15 years. Simply put Buzdar was a noobie and a hen among foxes.

Letting convicted criminal for london was extremely unbearable offense

Khan already talked with Tareen last week twice and also assisted him in some cases btw.

Tareen will be on IK side mark my words and these bunch of ******** traitor criminals will go and ***** themselves soon... if they got $300 M from the west so govt is sitting on the billions of dollar reserves lol they are running the show. They can even buy opposition party members as well if that's the case.

I hate IK because this man literally let convicted criminals go beyond the jurisdiction of the state however, I will support him above all.

The biggest problem with the IK was his slogans.. once you follow the line of revolution, you MUST DO THAT and play OUT OF THE BOX. You can't execute these traitors under a similar rule of law and rule of business. If that was the case, these modaboards would have been charged decades ago. This system, this judicial system, and the judiciary helped them to stay in power and still provide enormous support to them. For instance, I have never seen Pakistan's chutya commission aka election commission ever act and active like this in PMLN and PeePeePEe poti tenure but in the past 3 years, ECP behave like supreme court lol

Khan must play out of the box if he really wants to achieve his goal. out of the box means out of the box "BEYOND this BS judicial system" you know what I mean.

The army will never allow Nawaz-type criminal traitor back in power nor his criminal daughter who is even not eligible for the chaprsi post... Could be good for daycare center...
Off Topic
Stealth bhai ajao with your camera, today was first flypast for the rehearsal. My house provides an excellent spot

Looks like Imran's allies have started meeting Opposition. He should all in his powers to defeat them. He can get plenty of ideas from our side. A speaker can keep postponing voting till he wants. In meantime MPs with cases against them can always get arrested.

AsaD ali toor Enough said

Now you will see a law under new PM will be passed to remove permanent disqualification clause. Win win situation for Nawaz Sharif and JKT. Than there will be new elections after this law.

Just a petition where as Imran khan ordered NAB inquiry against Tareen and Aleem. Infact Aleem was sent to the jail. It was far worst move.

Just a petition where as Imran khan ordered NAB inquiry against Tareen and Aleem. Infact Aleem was sent to the jail. It was far worst move.
They were his own men but....

I don't get the idea behind it. if they do these things at unstable times like these people will just think them as traitors. shouldn't they just wait it out?
In Pakistan even if you pick up arms treason does nothing to your credentials

7D2F708C-12EF-4BFA-A50E-D6B0E681FB6A.jpeg

Diesel making plans

I think whoever wins this No Confidence res. Will be at a huge disadvantage if elections are not called with in a short time.

IK is standing behind Buzdar and JKT group has set condition of minus buzdar.

Off Topic
Stealth bhai ajao with your camera, today was first flypast for the rehearsal. My house provides an excellent spot

Yaar thousand of miles se kesay aoon lol btw thnx for offering… btw I was in Pakistan (visited twice) last month for some reason..

حکومت نے اعلان کیا کہ جس کے 12 بچے ہوں گے اسے 2 مربع زمین ملے گی۔

ایک صاحب ڈرتے ڈرتے اپنی بیگم سے بولے "دیکھو 7 بچے ہمارے ہیں، 4 میرے دوسری بیوی سے ہیں جو میں نے تم چھپا رکھی ہے۔ اور 1 بچہ اور بھی ہے جو کسی قانون کی کتاب میں ظاہر نہیں کیا۔ اگر تم تعاون کرو تو ہمیں بھی 2 مربع مل سکتے ہیں۔"

بیگم کی اجازت ملنے پر شام کو وہ صاحب 5 بچے اکھٹے کر کے لے آئے۔ جب "فائنل" گنتی کی تو اپنے بچوں میں سے 4 کم تھے۔
بیگم سے پوچھا ہمارے چار کدھر گئے؟

بیگم نے جواب دیا "جن جن کے تھے، وہ لے گئے

IK is very egoistic and big time idiot which makes him very incompetent PM. Whats so special in Buzadar that he scarifies his premiership for him. Actually JT and Aleem Khan are giving favour to IK by removing Buzdar as CM otherwise Buzdar alone will be enough to wipe out PIT in next election.

IK is very egoistic and big time idiot which makes him very incompetent PM. Whats so special in Buzadar that he scarifies his premiership for him. Actually JT and Aleem Khan are giving favour to IK by removing Buzdar as CM otherwise Buzdar alone will be enough to wipe out PIT in next election.
Buzdar is an excuse. There is more to it. Buzdar might be removed as well in the next 1 or 2 days but things won't get resolved.

What about martial law?
Martial law is already going on
Can't you see that ?

With all due respect
Imran khan govt doesn't work well
Have some mercy on us and our economy and let him go

He is so right Here,
The military and ISI will only support and go with you as long as enough of the people are with you.... They (military) are like a horse that carries you "Only" as long as you have strength in your legs....

— Chaudhry Shujaat, 2008,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom