What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

In this vote of no-confidence, it appears that no horse trading was carried out, however some horse whipping may have been employed, in the broader national interests.:p::p::p:

Hahaha lol majority mein be hokue haar gaye in the end... Funny loosers.

More interested to see Fazlur Rehman reaction that was his whole plan.cant wait for his press conference like one last year just after election
Oh the horror, the horror...

Are you saying Khotti got whipped?

Intruiging. Very interiguing!

Anyhow, would be nice to hear what Showbaaz would say now... or is it TweetQueen all the way...?

When is the next senate election? So we can get rid of the scum for good.

Do you have evidence that no horse trading was done in this?
bhai have forget ASif Ali Zardari statement which he gave few days back ... that neither supported Sadiq Sinjrani election (which is factually incorrect) nor trying to remove him ....

When was trading horses illegal?

Never. Ever since Cain traded the first horse with Abel its all halal

bhai have forget ASif Ali Zardari statement which he gave few days back ... that neither supported Sadiq Sinjrani election (which is factually incorrect) nor trying to remove him ....

Asif already has what he wants from GoP. He would help Imran consolidate power.

Will the horse trading in this episode be investigated by the GoP?

Oh sure, GoP should investigate. They should hold opposition parties responsible for continuing on with suspect corrupt 14 senators. These 14 must be named & ordered by their parties to resign so new members can be elected in their place. There are 14 punctures in opposition's tyre. It must let the government "patch it up".

More power to PPP in Sindh,screw awam.
Well they tell me PTI is a National party. I wonder where Sindh fits in that puzzle
Oh sure, GoP should investigate. They should hold opposition parties responsible for continuing on with suspect corrupt 14 senators. These 14 must be named & ordered by their parties to resign so new members can be elected in their place. There are 14 punctures in opposition's tyre. It must let the government "patch it up".
Be it 14 or 35. It should be investigated in the interest of democracy.
GoP has constantly put pressure on NAB to not pursue cases against GoP. How can GoP be trusted to carry out such patch ups is beyond my understanding.

Be it 14 or 35. It should be investigated in the interest of democracy.
GoP has constantly put pressure on NAB to not pursue cases against GoP. How can GoP be trusted to carry out such patch ups is beyond my understanding.

I am sure the United Mullah Liberal Feudal EthnoNationalist opposition will open itself up for investigation & not shield its senators & will spend their entire energy on bringing those 14 to justice, even if this "ultra fascist" government tries to save them it won't be able too. 14 secretly recorded video shall be released by Maryam Morsi Mandela Sharif & Bilawal Martin Luther King Bhutto.

If GoP cant be trusted, wait till the above mentined icons are in power. But remember, If this & the previous secret balloting are investigated "in the interest of democracy", these self-declared democrats will be the only ones getting caught in the net & the Sajish, Sajish calls will continue, in the interest of democracy.

Back
Top Bottom