What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

I think this setup follows anyone who keeps them alive politically, IK needs them for now for example the likes of MQM. Come next election I hope we clean all this political mess, need to go harder. Get Maryam and Bilawal in jail, no need to give them a free hand. Hope by next ekection their existence in parliament is limited to a few members.
We are in transitional phase for new political order in the country and complete failure of other two political parties namely PPP and PML will disturb not only the current setup but future setup as well to such an extent that it may cause it collapses which may force non political forces to take charge the situation which be an unwanted burden for them due to multiple international, regional and global issues, on the other hand even PTI is not an organised political entity which could shoulder the burden of future political setup alone with the help other small political entities in terms of Political Ideology they do not any define perception, I mean you would have both so called Liberals and so called Islamist in its cadre. Ideologically they seem confused

PPP used to be a political force of Central Left with inclination towards liberal ideologies and PML used to do politics of Central Right but now the issue is parties and their political leaderships have failed not only on their ideological grounds but they have created vacuum not just ideological but on political and administrative grounds, so until unless new forces either from with these parties or some political entities emerge we will have to face such transitional situation in which PTI would remain in need of individual or small political allies having their political and ideological differences

As far as individuals are concern their role would become limited due to the new emerging political trends among the youth

Pml and ppp are heritage based political parties pml n especially

Pml n wont survive if all of the sharifs are removed from top tier of leadership
We are in transitional phase for new political order in the country and complete failure of other two political parties namely PPP and PML will disturb not only the current setup but future setup as well to such an extent that it may cause it collapses which may force non political forces to take charge the situation which be an unwanted burden for them due to multiple international, regional and global issues, on the other hand even PTI is not an organised political entity which could shoulder the burden of future political setup alone with the help other small political entities in terms of Political Ideology they do not any define perception, I mean you would have both so called Liberals and so called Islamist in its cadre. Ideologically they seem confused

PPP used to be a political force of Central Left with inclination towards liberal ideologies and PML used to do politics of Central Right but now the issue is parties and their political leaderships have failed not only on their ideological grounds but they have created vacuum not just ideological but on political and administrative grounds, so until unless new forces either from with these parties or some political entities emerge we will have to face such transitional situation in which PTI would remain in need of individual or small political allies having their political and ideological differences

As far as individuals are concern their role would become limited due to the new emerging political trends among the youth

Pml n wont survive if all of the sharifs are removed from top tier of leadership
In my humble opinion PML can avoid its political destruction with an easy solution of unification of different PML fictions under Chaduary Nisar and Chaduary Shujat by removing Shareef family

Back
Top Bottom