What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

Imran has same people around him which zardari had and yet he claims a new pak he himself a lota his days are numbered and soon this thief will land in jail too he is snatching money from poor on the name of tax and utilise it for his luxury ministers

Sad day for troll who wanted his beloved Diesel's brother to contest for Acting President position.

Cry of horse trading whereas all it took was a massage seat in Zardari's room. Very cost effective horse tradinv by the government!

Now the opposition should bow thier heads in shame, after thier grand plan has failed to replace head of senators.

this is epic failure for the opposition and embarrassing defeat for Bilawal in particular.

Funny that their senators were there in the dinner party 3 days back, had delicious food yet some of them voted in favor of govt hahaha.

We need to understand that what stakes Zardari have in this setup
most people think Sindh government is the only interest of PPP in current setup but forget that Senate and current political setup of Balochistan is shaped by PPP which was fully uncontrolled by PML-N previously.

So the question is why would PPP go against its own interest ...??
I think this setup follows anyone who keeps them alive politically, IK needs them for now for example the likes of MQM. Come next election I hope we clean all this political mess, need to go harder. Get Maryam and Bilawal in jail, no need to give them a free hand. Hope by next ekection their existence in parliament is limited to a few members.

WRlIOo7.png

Last edited:
Thats what you think.

So the PTI/PPP alliance is working to its full potential as engineered.

Good news.

That's exactly what i think too.

Imran Khan imported PPP dirt at exorbitant prices and made a government with that dirt. He also doesn't seem to bash PPP in his speeches either.TThere's definitely some sort of deal between Zardari and Imran Khan.

And IK seems to have a personal enmity with Nawaz Sharif.

Zardari/PPP has done more damage to Pakistan than PMLN. Just look at Sindh, it's a shithole. Look at Punjab and it's better than KPK. But still, Imran Khan doesn't utter a word about PPP corruption.

Firdous, Fawad, Sheikh, all these people have looted Pakistan with both hands and they're again imposed upon us.

I hate Zardari more than i do Nawaz. Zardari government time was the worst and you see how PPP government (aka PTI) is destroying the root of Pakistan. 4 more years and the whole Pakistan would look like Sindh under the IK/PPP dirt duo.

That's exactly what i think too.

Imran Khan imported PPP dirt at exorbitant prices and made a government with that dirt. He also doesn't seem to bash PPP in his speeches either.TThere's definitely some sort of deal between Zardari and Imran Khan.

And IK seems to have a personal enmity with Nawaz Sharif.

Zardari/PPP has done more damage to Pakistan than PMLN. Just look at Sindh, it's a shithole. Look at Punjab and it's better than KPK. But still, Imran Khan doesn't utter a word about PPP corruption.

Firdous, Fawad, Sheikh, all these people have looted Pakistan with both hands and they're again imposed upon us.

I hate Zardari more than i do Nawaz. Zardari government time was the worst and you see how PPP government (aka PTI) is destroying the root of Pakistan. 4 more years and the whole Pakistan would look like Sindh under the IK/PPP dirt duo.

Why would PPP bring down their own nominated Senate Chairman?

Do you seriously believe that Zardari would want a PMLN stooge or JUIF (Diesel's brother) as Senate Chairman?

There is no PTI and PPP alliance. It's about political influence. Zardari and Billo will not weaken their positions for the sake of Maryam or Diesel!

Back
Top Bottom