What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

Asif already has what he wants from GoP. He would help Imran consolidate power.
We need to understand that what stakes Zardari have in this setup
most people think Sindh government is the only interest of PPP in current setup but forget that Senate and current political setup of Balochistan is shaped by PPP which was fully uncontrolled by PML-N previously.

So the question is why would PPP go against its own interest ...??

I am sure the United Mullah Liberal Feudal EthnoNationalist opposition will open itself up for investigation & not shield its senators & will spend their entire energy on bringing those 14 to justice, even if this "ultra fascist" government tries to save them it won't be able too. 14 secretly recorded video shall be released by Maryam Morsi Mandela Sharif & Bilawal Martin Luther King Bhutto.

If GoP cant be trusted, wait till the above mentined icons are in power. But remember, If this & the previous secret balloting are investigated "in the interest of democracy", these self-declared democrats will be the only ones getting caught in the net & the Sajish, Sajish calls will continue, in the interest of democracy.

I am not worried about them. The only one worried is the GoP.

For all i care. NAB under protection from SC should simply open all the cases on each citizen of Pakistan and let the people prove their worth as Halal as per Tazeerat e Pakistan.

Up for it?

He would help Imran consolidate power.
He wold do whatever it take at minimum to maintain his stakes in this setup IF it help IK does not matter what matter to Zardari is his interests

I am only asking the authorities to invite the politicians and senators who have publicly claimed that horse trading is being done. It will be a good exercise for transparency and help clean the system from the expendables.

To clean the system, one has to go to the roots of corruption as such. Why not to make a call for investigation at-least last two democracies? Not to mention how Fazl-ur-Rehman used to go absent from voting in past even when MMA did its part.

To me Sanjrani's stay is not important. The point thing is that there is a contradiction in IK'S stand. Of course it is clear cut house trading. IK is losing his charm as a clean person.

lol Pakistani politics and clean person.
one must get dirty to play this game and if he in fact did that then I consider him capable of running Pakistan.

I am not worried about them. The only one worried is the GoP.

For all i care. NAB under protection from SC should simply open all the cases on each citizen of Pakistan and let the people prove their worth as Halal as per Tazeerat e Pakistan.

Up for it?
Yup. but don't for a second think by zig-zagging & asking to expand the canvas from few hundreds to 200 million will help the dynasties escape whats coming for them. It won't. :no:

We need to understand that what stakes Zardari have in this setup
most people think Sindh government is the only interest of PPP in current setup but forget that Senate and current political setup of Balochistan is shaped by PPP which was fully uncontrolled by PML-N previously.

So the question is why would PPP go against its own interest ...??

Balochistan is pivotal in Pakistan's strategic and political sphere. Zardari understands the Business of the State quite well as you would expect from any former President of Pakistan. He has invested wisely both in peace and in war and continue to do so.

Sindh is going nowhere from PPPs hand for the next generation. Even the most touted populist leader backed by IMF walks humble in Sindh, the Gateway of Islam.

To clean the system, one has to go to the roots of corruption as such. Why not to make a call for investigation at-least last two democracies? Not to mention how Fazl-ur-Rehman used to go absent from voting in past even when MMA did its part.
I would say 1988. Lets find the person who brought democracy to Pakistan. The man with the crate of Mangoes.
They tell us a lot of things.
and we listen patiently and they think they have fooled us or convinced us.
Yup. but don't for a second think by zig-zagging & asking to expand the canvas from few hundreds to 200 million will help the dynasties escape whats coming for them. It won't. :no:

Well you would never know if you would never try.

Dynasties last hundreds of years. These are just political mafia born out of cold war.

He wold do whatever it take at minimum to maintain his stakes in this setup IF it help IK does not matter what matter to Zardari is his interests

IK is just a pawn in Zardari's game.

I would say 1988. Lets find the person who brought democracy to Pakistan. The man with the crate of Mangoes.

Sure thing to clean the system but can't be started with present one. There is a history of horse trading and corruption and can only be cleaned by cutting roots.

Sure thing to clean the system but can't be started with present one. There is a history of horse trading and corruption and can only be cleaned by cutting roots.

Why not the current one? The current one is born out of corruption from the last system.

It would be naive to think clean people can beat the system or stay clean in the system. Even the PM is on the record of saying money is still being laundered from Pakistan while sitting in the office.

this is the most important thing to understand about Zardari

Its Zardari. Everyone knows him. He is an open book

Why not the current one? The current one is born out of corruption from the last system.

It would be naive to think clean people can beat the system or stay clean in the system. Even the PM is on the record of saying money is still being laundered from Pakistan while sitting in the office.

You may have some comprehension issues due to political dislikes. I said, can't be started with current one means, there is history to begin with cleaning which should come to conclusion to the last bit of corruption. Furthermore, to go by your arguments of horse trading, these are same allegedly corrupt senators who have been elected by the representatives of people who are elected by the voters. So actually voters are corrupt those who elected the corrupt politicians then who elected the alleged corrupt senators being involved in horse trading, to say. These are same alleged corrupt senators who belongs to Opposition in combined and the same opposition elected Sanjarani previously as well as these senators were all good for the opposition till date.

You can go round & round but the fact remains.

IK is just a pawn in Zardari's game.
game is much bigger than IK, Zardari or other first tier of Leaders of Political parties, other than IK all are playing to keep or to take minimum damage to their stakes ..... IK would either gain or would lose all

Its Zardari. Everyone knows him. He is an open book
book is open but written in a language which is not known or not understandable to most people

Oh sure, GoP should investigate. They should hold opposition parties responsible for continuing on with suspect corrupt 14 senators. These 14 must be named & ordered by their parties to resign so new members can be elected in their place. There are 14 punctures in opposition's tyre. It must let the government "patch it up".
Hey you were on pdf and I didnt know that :-//

Back
Top Bottom