What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

some

people could have voted for sadiq sb just for the sake of some future promises and not for money.
Or they could have voted against their own parties because they are dick if being led by a corrupt leadership

lol.jpg

She must be informed that only cowards & corrupt lot will succumb to pressure or threats at all. The man with ideology, being clean throughout his political tenure and not involved in corruption would have took a stand against any threats. The fact is, many among them have seen the ugly face of so-called political leadership who only interests their family politics, family businesses and wealth abroad.

If there is no horse trading as observed, why to waste money & time over useless demands by those political clowns who lost big and above all, were the accused of same horse trading in past. Who has been vocal, shall be called upon for an enquiry and be directed to bring forth evidence/proof witnesses etc. A large scale enquiry merely to satisfy the losers is yet another time consuming, money wasting & unnecessary practice to begin with. Simple is that whosoever claims as such or being vocal, Court is the area to reach even without hoping from GoP which may or may not pay attention for political reasons. Court - Court and Court only will look into this through proper channel.

Do you have evidence that no horse trading was done in this?

I can understand that one should go to the local court, then high court, then supreme court and then half bench and then full bench. Nobody has the time nor the money for this on his own accord and no such man would find an ATM who would finance this process of atleast 5 years when senate elections are around the corner.

There is no need for political discussion on this since we all have championed it.

IK will never compromise on corruption...Zardari will get screwed nonetheless.

We are not discussing Mr. Khan here. Thank you for your support though.

I think now there should be an operation clean up and this diesel along with Marium needs to picked up and thrown behind bars in the first phase followed by Bilawal in the next if he/she does not mend her ways either.

I can understand that one should go to the local court, then high court, then supreme court and then half bench and then full bench. Nobody has the time nor the money for this on his own accord and no such man would find an ATM who would finance this process of atleast 5 years when senate elections are around the corner.

There is no need for political discussion on this since we all have championed it.

The miserable condition of country is the result by seeking short cuts. Those who claims of horse trading, has to prove as burden of evidence lies upon the one who claims. Complainant claims of alleged horse trading, my opinion is nothing done so what do you have now? instead of asking me for the evidence, bring the evidence to support your claim at the first place- - is the civil practice.

Horse trading claim is being made so that GoP will do the work for them to reveal who actually ditched their own corrupt leadership. There is no interest for the transparency. Opposition wants names of defectors on cost of State & Senate enquiry commissions.
In that case, it makes the whole exercise of holding a secret ballot pointless

I know you are trying to hide your hurt under the guise of "horse trading"..... don't worry troll sahab apply burnol the pain will go away in a few days. :partay::partay:

The miserable condition of country is the result by seeking short cuts. Those who claims of horse trading, has to prove as burden of evidence lies upon the one who claims. Complainant claims of alleged horse trading, my opinion is nothing done so what do you have now? instead of asking me for the evidence, bring the evidence to support your claim at the first place- - is the civil practice.

I am only asking the authorities to invite the politicians and senators who have publicly claimed that horse trading is being done. It will be a good exercise for transparency and help clean the system from the expendables.

Horse trading Hui hai Jo Kar saktay ho karlo

I am happy with just your admission.

They have been vocal not just on the mainstream media but also in house as well regarding the issue of horse trading.

If there is no horse trading as you say, there should be no problem in conducting a simple audit for the sake of transparency.
Why don't you listen to your mum.

Back
Top Bottom