What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

i think this was very cunning attempt by opposition to earn money from govt by horsetrading ,they knew that this attempt will fail but continued this movement to earn money from jhangir tareen

Guess what PPP played double game with PMLN and JU hahahaha koi pagal he hoga jo gatya tareen jamaat aka PMLN jiskay paas na koi power he yna kuch aur dosra jiskay paas na koi seat hey unkay sath lag kar apni Sindh ki guwayengay? Good work Major Zardari

i think this was very cunning attempt by opposition to earn money from govt by horsetrading ,they knew that this attempt will fail but continued this movement to earn money from jhangir tareen
There was no horse trading.

Opposition Got 50 votes, sanjrani Got 45 votes & 5 votes rejected. Where is horse trading?

53 votes are required in Senate. So opposition failed.

Guess what PPP played double game with PMLN and JU hahahaha koi pagal he hoga jo gatya tareen jamaat aka PMLN jiskay paas na koi power he yna kuch aur dosra jiskay paas na koi seat hey unkay sath lag kar apni Sindh ki guwayengay? Good work Major Zardari

So basically no one cares for atrocities in Sindh?

How do you know that? GoP doesn't have the luxury to do so and that too in times when everyone else is looking for an opportunity to bring down GoP.

Horse trading is considered best practice in both the houses.

There were already reports of massive spending by both the parties for this. How about simply interrogating the Senators for this since they have been quite vocal about the money being offered to them.

To me Sanjrani's stay is not important. The point thing is that there is a contradiction in IK'S stand. Of course it is clear cut house trading. IK is losing his charm as a clean person.

Its not entirley necessary that the people were brought out maybe they just changed their stance and could see that putting someone who said pakistan army supports external elements and bad mouths the armed forces is not good for Pakistan because currently the opposition only wants pakistan destruction nothing more nothing less

when competition is narrow rate of horsetrading increases many fold and I think votes rejected were of the members bought by Jahngir tareen
There was no horse trading.

Opposition Got 50 votes, sanjrani Got 45 votes & 5 votes rejected. Where is horse trading?

53 votes are required in Senate. So opposition failed.

But Zardari will still get screwed due to corruption and IK

I just cant stop laughing :lol:

hahahha....khee khee khee khee khee ... hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo

To me Sanjrani's stay is not important. The point thing is that there is a contradiction in IK'S stand. Of course it is clear cut house trading. IK is losing his charm as a clean person.
LOL and who are you to even say that? go and wash your face

So basically no one cares for atrocities in Sindh?

There were already reports of massive spending by both the parties for this. How about simply interrogating the Senators for this since they have been quite vocal about the money being offered to them.

No horse trading, Senators ka zameer jag gaya:omghaha:

How do you know that and being sure while calling for enquiry? That should be the headache for political clowns to call as such. I have no interest into politics but there are few things that matters a lot to Nation and today show is a simple fact. PMLN & PPPP have been offering & used to buy the whole lot of them in past and now seems like transparency took the tool to them.

No horse trading, Senators ka zameer jag gaya:omghaha:

Fair enough.

I am sure people will be next commenting to take this to Supreme Court and prove it.

I can only congratulate PTI and PPP for forming an alliance for 'betterment' of Pakistan.

How come noone is talking about Deputy Chairman? Opposition is not even voting this time, ke kahin dobara senators ka zameer na jag gaye and vote in favour of removing him lol

How do you know that and being sure while calling for enquiry? That should be the headache for political clowns to call as such. I have no interest into politics but there are few things that matters a lot to Nation and today show is a simple fact. PMLN & PPPP have been offering & used to buy the whole lot of them in past and now seems like transparency took the tool to them.

They have been vocal not just on the mainstream media but also in house as well regarding the issue of horse trading.

If there is no horse trading as you say, there should be no problem in conducting a simple audit for the sake of transparency.

Back
Top Bottom