What's new

Opposition quest to remove chairman senate failed

i don't get what opposition could have achieved by removing SC.

Just political drama to deflect from the actual problems facing the country. A good TV exercise for the populace to indulge in while buying hiked up Benzin and Sasti Naan.

some
They have been vocal not just on the mainstream media but also in house as well regarding the issue of horse trading.

If there is no horse trading as you say, there should be no problem in conducting a simple audit for the sake of transparency.
people could have voted for sadiq sb just for the sake of some future promises and not for money.

Planning to start the campaign to remove National Assembly Speaker and Punjab Assembly Speaker and force Imran khan ro resign...

Important to know, which members and/or party of the Opposition betrayed.

Yawn. Nothing for the common man here. Rich people spending money to further their special interests. All I can think of this recent quagmire is getting these grade A rich bastards to have a legal process where the money they make out of lobbying for different stuff is put online and in public; just like how lobbyists in Washington work.

Yawn. Nothing for the common man here. Rich people spending money to further their special interests. All I can think of this recent quagmire is getting these grade A rich bastards to have a legal process where the money they make out of lobbying for different stuff is put online and in public; just like how lobbyists in Washington work.

Let it go man. Look at them people cheering on this as some victory for the masses against corruption.

i think this was very cunning attempt by opposition to earn money from govt by horsetrading ,they knew that this attempt will fail but continued this movement to earn money from jhangir tareen
No evidence of horse trading. This is a PPP double bluff.
PMLN have been stitched up.

They have been vocal not just on the mainstream media but also in house as well regarding the issue of horse trading.

If there is no horse trading as you say, there should be no problem in conducting a simple audit for the sake of transparency.

If there is no horse trading as observed, why to waste money & time over useless demands by those political clowns who lost big and above all, were the accused of same horse trading in past. Who has been vocal, shall be called upon for an enquiry and be directed to bring forth evidence/proof witnesses etc. A large scale enquiry merely to satisfy the losers is yet another time consuming, money wasting & unnecessary practice to begin with. Simple is that whosoever claims as such or being vocal, Court is the area to reach even without hoping from GoP which may or may not pay attention for political reasons. Court - Court and Court only will look into this through proper channel.

50 votes were casted in favour of the No Confidence Motion against the Senate Chairman. 53 votes were required for the resolution to be adopted therefore resolution has been rejected.

Despite this fact you would see people will blame establishment & blame Govt. No doubt some people have low IQ level and they are the victim of stunted growth.

No evidence of horse trading. This is a PPP double bluff.
PMLN have been stitched up.

Horse trading claim is being made so that GoP will do the work for them to reveal who actually ditched their own corrupt leadership. There is no interest for the transparency. Opposition wants names of defectors on cost of State & Senate enquiry commissions.

Back
Top Bottom