What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

N supporters who switched to PTI are going back to N. They are succeeding in their propaganda drive in Central Punjab, at least.

Imran Khan needs to take concrete actions to offset the propaganda due to the economic problems in the country.

Our qawm in this area is jahil, they only understand the language of ‘might is right.’ They have been so used to being robbed by these looteray, they developed a sick Stockholm syndrome.

He knew what Nawaz does as he saw him many times in and out of government in political as well as martial law era

how can you give so much importance to someone in jail?

konsi drugs karte ho bhai? gandapur supply chain zindabad

honestly I don't get what has happened to imran he seems to be in lala land. How difficult is to get better advisors and how difficult is it to know who is doing what? I don't see anyone from the gov taking the public into confidence about the situation. But its amusing those who drove the nation into the ground are now its saviours.
So much this. Nobody in his government isn't even willing to counteract the oppositions narrative. They're gonna steamroll IK if he doesn't do something about it.

So much this. Nobody in his government isn't even willing to counteract the oppositions narrative. They're gonna steamroll IK if he doesn't do something about it.
A wicked person meeting his fate. As you sow so shall you reap. DIVINE JUSTICE

that is what I am saying, breakfast, lunch and dinner dharna...no one will leave. in few months Poors wont have money to buy food it will be so expensive so any dharna invitation will be welcomed by masses.

The situation is not that gloomy as you paint it
how can you give so much importance to someone in jail?

konsi drugs karte ho bhai? gandapur supply chain zindabad

I am not giving him any importance iss ka " inqalab e gt road " aur "welcome back inqalab " aur " back tu jail rally " inqalab abhi ahbi deka hay

i think its a beautiful situation.

some 'experts' in PTI believe they can get a bigger mandate if chaos ensures fresh elections.
some in PMLN believe it too.
some are intent that IK be sidelined
some have abandoned ship

where are the regular pti supporters on pdf?

i believe we are heading towards martial law.

I am not giving him any importance iss ka " inqalab e gt road " aur "welcome back inqalab " aur " back tu jail rally " inqalab abhi ahbi deka hay

apke dil o dimagh pe to wo raj kar raha hai.. baqi aur kiya chaiye. jail me wo hai or takleef me ap ho
chill maaro relax karo
kiya masla hai? konsi ghabrahat hai?

i think its a beautiful situation.

some 'experts' in PTI believe they can get a bigger mandate if chaos ensures fresh elections.
some in PMLN believe it too.
some are intent that IK be sidelined
some have abandoned ship

where are the regular pti supporters on pdf?

i believe we are heading towards martial law.
If that martial law means we can round up the remaining noon leaguees and ppp's and mustard gas them; good enough!

Peshawar: PML N Workers Protest Outside Federal Judicial Complex

Pre show of Inqilab

150 people turned out for "Senior" PMLN Leader Amir Muqab

17th May 2019

If that martial law means we can round up the remaining noon leaguees and ppp's and mustard gas them; good enough!

pti mqm and all other parties will be included as well.

it will not be a selective one i can assure you. you do realize that martial law is against the sitting government and not against previous governments?

Dude you cant imagine the steam building up among masses. More than IK his Benefactors are also being held responsible for the melt down.

pti mqm and all other parties will be included as well.

it will not be a selective one i can assure you. you do realize that martial law is against the sitting government and not against previous governments?
Sareyan nu mar do paijaan no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom