What's new

Opinionated - Best time to get back IOK

Leave him, I had countered his fake claim of this IQ nonsense long ago, he’s just a troll who’ll keep spamming the same thing again and again.

If my claim is fake could you then explain why over 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented or pioneered ANY advanced sciences or technologies EVER? Becoming a CEOs does not mean you have the intelligence and superiority to invent advanced sciences and technologies. It means out of over 1.4 billion people there are individuals who know how to play and are cunning enough to climb the corporate ladder. Obama was black and the president of america. Does that now mean that blacks invent the most advanced sciences and technologies in the world? That black nations are more advanced than america?

Fully agree, what you have posted; but it seems that you have somewhat misunderstood my posts. I am not at all saying that Pakistan acted, even in 1965, in a "reckless" and "foolhardy" way. That was not the case. It was in fact a miscalculation, or blunder, but not "recklessness". What I am saying is that India perceived it as such. I was alluding to their perception, not our venture.
I regret it, but I still can't agree.

By model I meant local resistance, if Kashmiris rise up like Hezbollah or the Taliban, your fence won't mean anything. We will flood Kashmir with weapons and men ala Gaza model but unless we have majority of the locals willing to fight, we can't liberate it on our own. We can 100 percent turn Kashmir into Gaza or South Lebanon but are Kashmiris willing to pay the price? We proved in February 2019 that we are.

Anyway I am not a warmonger, if Kashmiris are happy with India let them be. Unfortunately India under BJP has decided the Barbaric way and we will be forced into a conflict unless some major shift occurs.

Yeah but outing our people was dishonorable and kind of a backstab.
You seem to be under the assumption that people of kashmir want to join Pak. Fact is they want neither India or Pakistan , that's the state of peoples sentiments today .

You seem to be under the assumption that people of kashmir want to join Pak. Fact is they want neither India or Pakistan , that's the state of peoples sentiments today .
That, I'm afraid, is precisely correct.
They want to be left alone, and to get educated, and get jobs, and be treated like any other citizen in their streets and public places, and have privacy in their homes.

I have a slightly different take on this matter.
Nothing is constant right, please keep that in mind.

India has never thought of Pakistan as reckless and foolhardy, because they know us, they know our cultural heritage, they trained with the same people, and same concepts in military. We love to project a reckless and foolhardy image, and convinced ourselves that's how the world see us, because that's an image we don't mind projecting, let's say psychological warfare.

But, Indians are not stupid, although arrogant, they are clever and used to be more so, there are reasons but those are not important right now. By knowing us, they certainly did not buy into the image, but on their part they didn't mind spreading it as well, for their own reasons, to make us look irresponsible. So, the same image is being portrayed by Pakistan and India for different reasons.

However, they did and do think that we have a good fight in us, it's that recognition of the capacity to fight that's kept them from directly attacking Pakistan.

The reckless and foolhardy image was accepted by the rest of the world, especially the West, for various reasons. They did not know us, we were ready to accept that image, and India was spreading that image because they wanted to make us look irresponsible.
A single motive can have various reasons, and be accepted by opposing parties for their own reasons.

However, after decades of interactions with Pakistan, this image no longer holds true in the west either, certainly not in policy making circles, it gets played around because it is easier to justify. And, because India still wants to project Pakistan as an irresponsible state. But the image itself no longer holds true in the west either. They have dealt with us for decades, by now, they know us as very well.

That's why two decades of "Do More" was just hot air, nothing more. it was the respect and recognition of Pakistan's capabilities, the western countries could not force Pakistan to "Do More".

A reckless and a foolhardy state, does not and cannot hold off an enemy many times bigger then itself on a permanent basis, even after losing half the country. They know losing something 2000 miles way isn't a big deal, think Vietnam and Afghanistan etc...

A reckless and a foolhardy state does not make strategic decisions, think continuous relations with China, think actual development from nothing despite the unstable environment, think nuclear program, think missile program, think relatively stable society.

So, what each party is ready to repeat for sake of sound bites is totally different from what they actually recognise and accept.

Pakistan is the only main player holding up the negotiations on the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty, despite pressure from the entire world for over a decade, because it is not in our interests. A reckless and foolhardy state cannot do that. The rest of the world knows that very well. These are the new realities.

Half the country??????.......that means bangladesh is the same size as Pakistan but it is in fact 1/6 the size of Pakistan. Since when did 1/6 = 1..........:disagree:

That, I'm afraid, is precisely correct.
The average racial IQ of an indian is 82. Lower than Pakistan........:azn::

Average?

How about yours, personally, compared to mine or to any of the other Indians?
PS Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that indian needs foreign diplomatic support to Tey to take on Pakistan?..........:rofl::rofl:

Trust me on this, no one will SERIOUSLY suggest anything to some Pakistani members. (also to some Indian members, but let us confuse one thing at a time).

No, India doesn't have anything 100% indigenous or in house. Most Indian projects were either inspired from or were directly bought from countries. Most countries started like this. US got from Europe and China & India got from USSR & France
Some countries mere bought and used, some countries tried assembling to learn the curve, some even expanded their infrastructure more to learn and near completely produce the system in house. Civil industry and MIC are interlinked in society.

Pakistan lies way behind in the industrial curve. So, it's military MIC is isolated and was built purposely. So capabilities too are limited due to limited budget & cost.

But for sure you can measure the degree by calculating added value or number of components. For example, missile technologies have 94 classifications in 2017. Here you can see difference between the countries.
India : 81
Pakistan : 39
China : 92
Iran: 21
Israel: 74
Turkey: 4
USA:94
UK:94
Russia:94
France: 93
Japan: 93
Saudi Arabia:0
North Korea:25
South Africa : 34
South Korea: 42
Vietnam: 0

This is 2017 list BTW. I have here measured at least one parameter of technology to compare which explains why India can make AAMs, ABMs and ASATs etc. while Pak can't.

No, I'm saying that you will just keep spamming this comment while Pakistan will never do anything more than calling Indians Nazis on international forum and asking for help, will desperately keep asking for talks, while power differential between India and Pakistan will always keep growing.

I will keep logging in this forum in every few months to remind you that no change has happened.

That's a no brainer. Low IQ Indians rank highest in Central, South, Southeast Asia, Middle-east and Latin America in scientific output and have innovations per capita equivalent to Europe, administering major firms.
An IQ of 500 can't help you unless you have learnt for which you need help of someone experienced. As far as taking lead is concerned, Power = Military & Economics = Money = Population*Income

Colonial Era Europe had unlimited resources from colonies and end of most colonies after WW2 induced US & USSR to top who had large educated populations capable of exploiting opportunities while China & India were dirt poor despite huge populations. Normalisation of their income levels gave them a huge GDP industry (and obvious difference in early policies and management) now explains gap between two, current policies will explain for future. The same as difference between Vietnam vs Bangladesh where Pakistani industry lies even at lower pedestal. Nigeria will gradually start taking lead over China & India in population and cycle continues.

WHAT technological/scientific inventions have indians made? Could you provide some credible evidence? If what you were saying was even REMOTELY true then over 1.4 billion indians would have to purchase rafale fighter jets from 40 million French people..........:azn:..........it seems you have NO evidence. Just repeating mantras.........:lol:

Half the country??????.......that means bangladesh is the same size as Pakistan but it is in fact 1/6 the size of Pakistan. Since when did 1/6 = 1..........:disagree:
Aaah, see what I mean by IQ?

Remind me, genius, what votes? A square foot of land? Or a mature, adult qualified voter?

If you get out of the discussion and leave it to your compatriots (no, not British, Pakistani), the quality of the discussion will jump up. Straight up.

WHAT technological/scientific inventions have indians made? Could you provide some credible evidence? If what you were saying was even REMOTELY true then over 1.4 billion indians would have to purchase rafale fighter jets from 40 million French people..........:azn:..........it seems you have NO evidence. Just repeating mantras.........:lol:
You MUST invent a new pick-up line. Not getting much lately?

Aaah, see what I mean by IQ?

Remind me, genius, what votes? A square foot of land? Or a mature, adult qualified voter?

If you get out of the discussion and leave it to your compatriots (no, not British, Pakistani), the quality of the discussion will jump up. Straight up.

You MUST invent a new pick-up line. Not getting much lately?

Perhaps it will jump up even further if we don't have discussions without any sanghis.........:azn:

This growing trend with Pakistanis to blame mainland Kashmiris of being pacifists and not willing to fight is sadly insensitive. Since late 1800s they were brutally ruled by dogras and did not occupy any senior positions in the military and administration.

Kashmiri leadership time and gain warned Pakistani leadership prior to indian occupation that if Kashmir goes, Pakistani leadership will be responsible. We can the read the letter sent to Liaquat Khan by Muslim conference on August 47.

You cannot fully blame the army at least on Kashmir. It was the political leadership in 47 that did not realize the strategic importance of Kashmir and foolishly demanded that rulers will decide where to go and did not initiate dialogue on Hyderabad and Junagadh in exchange for Kashmir. It was after 49 that they realized what had actually happened.

Anyways, today there is no option except military coercion. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, current circus of incompetence and corruption needs to end and aim should be to have at least numerical superiority in naval and air assets.

Kashmir is a war trophy/booty for india and without a fight whether limited or expansive it cannot be snatched, so I agree with @Abdul Rehman Majeed. Your assessment is correct.

Let it go yaar, let's not get picky. Population vs. area and so on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom