What's new

OPINION Pathan terrorists cleared from zaman park. Geo news (Rise of jag Punjab jag 2.0 movement by PMLN?)

The lady is a teacher at NCA, and is very much famous for her ethnic and racist views.
Lady? She is a banshee!

Oh lord... she is a teacher? They are indoctrinating hate to our kids.

United we stand as Pukhtoons, Baloch for same blood runs through us.

We are Taliban, we are BLA we are everything that you say we are.

Question is what can you do about it, fukk all.

Jag Punjab jag movement

They think this will work as it worked with benazir

I remember the 1988 elections. In the National Assemblies' elections, Benazir overwhelmingly won in rural Sindh while MQM overwhelmingly won in urban Sindh. The Provincial Assemblies' elections were going to help a few days later. Nawaz Sharif was about neck-to-neck in NA elections in Punjab. He decided to use the slogan 'Jaag Punjabi Jaag', citing how Sindhis and Urdu speakers voted along ethnic lines and so should Punjabis. And his slogan worked: Benazir narrowly lost in Punjab Assembly elections. And what ensued was really bad for Pakistan: Nawaz used his govt in Punjab to continue to destablize the Federal govt. Even Fed. ministers were made to use helicopter or other ways to go to Islamabad because Punjab Police was employed by Nawaz to round them up. Instead of whatever 'governance', the rivals caused huge setback to Pakistan.

Nawaz had the backing of the 'Establishment' of Pakistan from his early days in early 1980s until he went too far in the mid 90s. Nawaz was a really vile person! I hope he has reformed since then.

I remember the 1988 elections. In the National Assemblies' elections, Benazir overwhelmingly won in rural Sindh while MQM overwhelmingly won in urban Sindh. The Provincial Assemblies' elections were going to help a few days later. Nawaz Sharif was about neck-to-neck in NA elections in Punjab. He decided to use the slogan 'Jaag Punjabi Jaag', citing how Sindhis and Urdu speakers voted along ethnic lines and so should Punjabis. And his slogan worked: Benazir narrowly lost in Punjab Assembly elections. And what ensued was really bad for Pakistan: Nawaz used his govt in Punjab to continue to destablize the Federal govt. Even Fed. ministers were made to use helicopter or other ways to go to Islamabad because Punjab Police was employed by Nawaz to round them up. Instead of whatever 'governance', the rivals caused huge setback to Pakistan.

Nawaz had the backing of the 'Establishment' of Pakistan from his early days in early 1980s until he went too far in the mid 90s. Nawaz was a really vile person! I hope he has reformed since then.
Wait till you see maryum

Reformed? You got to be kidding me man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom