What's new

OPINION Pathan terrorists cleared from zaman park. Geo news (Rise of jag Punjab jag 2.0 movement by PMLN?)

she is not even resident of zaman park
Does any know who she really is? If she is indeed not a resident of Zaman park, who is she connected to, or is she a person from an other part of Lahore that supports PDM.

Even if she is not a resident of Zaman Park, what she said at the end was racist.

Yes that's what I am saying it's deliberate move from PMLN Now to run Punjab card as it ran in 1990s against Bhutto

It actually worked in 1990s will it work now.

I admired benazir for her tenacity surely she was somewhat corrupt but she wasn't a kind of woman who backs down.
What exactly is "Punjab card" and "Jag Punjab" nonsense and in what context is it racist?

Facts --> PPP which many believe to be a Sindhi party has origins in Punjab and history will tell you Punjabis or Jiyalas as they were called, have been voting for them in power. Similarly, there are some who have been trying to claim PTI to be a Pashtun led party yet most of its popularity and vote bank is in Punjab. I will not agree to call PML-N to be a Punjabi party because it gets significant votes from Kashmiris, and Hazaras as well. So essentially to label Punjabis as racist is nothing but a propaganda and a fail.

If you want a reality check and honest truth, in my opinion, Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis and Pashtuns are all utter failures and unfit to run this country. History will prove they were great warriors but poor nation builders. Just look at the state of Punjab both in India and Pakistan. If Punjab was one country, it would be the the world's top 10 most populous yet they suck to put them on economic map. Similarly, you can see how Pashtuns are leading Afghanistan and the discord they have created among ethnic groups. Therefore in this regard I would reiterate Pakistan's governance should be handed over to minorities (minus Bhaiyyas)

Last edited:

EbysUZcWsAMacWE.jpg

Yes that's what I am saying it's deliberate move from PMLN Now to run Punjab card as it ran in 1990s against Bhutto

It actually worked in 1990s will it work now.

Go to rural Punjab and ask the farmers what they think about noon league/PDM. :lol:

Last edited:
The lady is a teacher at NCA, and is very much famous for her ethnic and racist views.

The lady is a teacher at NCA, and is very much famous for her ethnic and racist views.

Parhi likhi jahil. Unfortunately, Pakistan has too many of those. She should be terminated from her position via social media campaign.

Every major race or prominent group in Pakistan is a curse always looking for trouble. If anything good happened in this country i.e. nation building, credit goes to the minorities like Parsis, Khatris, Ahmadis, Christians, Islamailis, and Shias. Just hand the country over to them.
This is the stupidest post i have ever seen. These are religious minorities so in other words u r saying that sunni muslims are the cause of problem.

Shame on u

Nationalism can be a problem everywhere, but the thick headed levels of ethno-stupidity in Pakistan is incredible

I will say Pashtun/Baloch are the worse when it comes to ethnocentric jahilat, followed by Sindhi

Punjab for the most is open to most people, it's easier for Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhi to live and work etc in Punjab then it is the other way around

In Kashmir the ethno-stupidity is also a bit more muted

We need strong central government to control this shit

This is the stupidest post i have ever seen. These are religious minorities so in other words u r saying that sunni muslims are the cause of problem.

Shame on u

I'm a Sunni and reiterate what I said. Minorities work better. Karachi was built by Parsis, Lahore was built by Khatri Hindus and Gilgit by Isamilis. Likewise, Christians built our universities and colleges and other administrations and Ahmedis built our scientific institutions. They are as much Pakistani as you and me. Moreover, sunnis are to blame for law and order Fact: Punjabi and Pashtuns are predominantly sunnis. shias don't do suicide or targeted bombings and killings in our country nor create anarchy

Last edited:
I'm a Sunni and reiterate what I said. Minorities work better. Karachi was built by Parsis, Lahore was built by Khatri Hindus and Gilgit by Isamilis. Likewise, Christians built our universities and colleges and other administrations and Ahmedis built our scientific institutions. They are as much Pakistani as you. Moreover, sunnis are to blame for law and order Fact: shias don't do suicide or targeted bombings and killings in our country.

there is no sunni and shia, only muslim and islam..

there is no sunni and shia, only muslim and islam..
Pakistan first then religion. But if religion and ethnicity is questioned which is usually the case by us Sunnis and Punjabis and Pashtuns, then lets do some reality check.

Every major race or prominent group in Pakistan is a curse always looking for trouble. If anything good happened in this country i.e. nation building, credit goes to the minorities like Parsis, Khatris, Ahmadis, Christians, Islamailis, and Shias. Just hand the country over to them.
Man, stfu

Lanti Napak fauj and PDM are the only terrorist in Pakistan, our Pathans are regular Pakistanis just like the rest of us but because it serves your nefarious agenda, you want to create infighting so instead of fighting you, we fight among ourselves. Lanat on you.

Nationalism can be a problem everywhere, but the thick headed levels of ethno-stupidity in Pakistan is incredible

I will say Pashtun/Baloch are the worse when it comes to ethnocentric jahilat, followed by Sindhi

Punjab for the most is open to most people, it's easier for Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhi to live and work etc in Punjab then it is the other way around

In Kashmir the ethno-stupidity is also a bit more muted

We need strong central government to control this shit
See how Pashtuns lead Afghanistan (Educated/westernized and Taliban Islamist leaders) The Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Hazaras (both types) are absolutely fed up with them and here in Pakistan too they try to stir controversy with Punjabis and Baloch. I reckon it will take another 100 years for them to settle down.

However, this is not to say other ethnic groups don't have issues.

Yes Punjab is very multi-cultural but it is so much so that they have lost their own culture due to inferiority complexes. Their only unity is religion because 1. it was not the partition of Pakistan in 1947 but partition of Punjab which caused Hindus and Sikhs to migrate East and Muslims to migrate West. 2. The damage done by Zia to put importance of religion over nation building.

The Baloch have significant amount of Kurdish blood in their genetic makeup and the Kurds are famously known throughout the Islamic world to be problematic or rebellious from Iran, Iraq, Syria, to Turkiye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom