What's new

Opinion Khadim-e-Ala

Its very unfortunate that during last five years we had two prime ministers and one chief minister from Punjab but unfortunately they proved to be Prime Ministers of Multan and Gujar Khan and CM of Lahore. My point is that these projects must have passed audit but have we been able to provide basic transport, education or food security to all cities of Punjab? The answer is big No. The projects must be made for the welfare of people instead of glorifying oneself with these useless projects. I wish the would have invested in power sector which could have benifited whole Punjab.

Compare these to the rest of your country's governing bodies....then reiterate your question. You'll find answers. The other governments haven't done shi$t for people. The work has to start somewhere right? In this case, it's starting from one city, but it'll go across the country. Positive work is contagious and negativity never end (like the one I am seeing in people's posts here). Negative people can ONLY talk. Positive people...show progress....even 'some' progress.

10 million school going kids are out of schools in Punjab, and not a single ffucck was given !!

this darbari post of your is waste of my time and energy, try someone else... I am sick of this darbri lectures...

Bro, I am in the US, enjoying the land of the free and the home of the brave. I could give a less fu*ck about what you think of my post. My post was written in all good will for the Pakistani people. This is what you guys do, JUST discredit good work. For every issue, either its America's fault that nothing happens. If something does happen, you don't want to like it because you are from a different sect, party or belief system. THAT is why you guys are thirty years behind your immediate neighbor India.
The day you guys realize your own short comings and that that America doesn't write the path you as an individual or country take.....you'll see results and you'll move forward. Otherwise, it is VERY easy to sit in front of the laptop and write depressive thoughts on a forum.
Where are the 10 million kids deprived of the education? Second, is that this guy's fault? He's doing some work right....it doesn't take five years to fix 7 decades of f*ck ups. Hope you understand that. Try to give some credit to stuff that's being done. And critique for what CAN be done or can be done better. What would you rather have? A government that just takes bribes and does nothing or a government that actually does something even at a smaller scale? I'd take the later. The government in Punjab is the ONLY government who's taking the province to the next century. It has more credibility in front of the world bank and other institutions than even the federal government of Pakistan. Want to answer why??? Let's hear another sorry as* excuse and depressive negative bs....please

Compare these to the rest of your country's governing bodies....then reiterate your question. You'll find answers. The other governments haven't done shi$t for people. The work has to start somewhere right? In this case, it's starting from one city, but it'll go across the country. Positive work is contagious and negativity never end (like the one I am seeing in people's posts here). Negative people can ONLY talk. Positive people...show progress....even 'some' progress.

When government collects taxes across the country then it has to be distributed with some appropriate ratio. It is not to be spent on constituencies of PMs and CMs only. Yes they may give some thing extra but not the whole one. Spendings like this amounts to buying votes on people's tax money. Once the government has imposed cuts and bans on its departments and causing serious effects on efficiency of these departments it has no right to spend billion of rupees through discritionary powers and that too in their own constituency.
The job of local bodies is left to PMs and CMs with only one purpose that is to centrilize powers in very few hands. I am very happy to see beautiful buses running on the roads of Lahore but I would like that some reasonable buses should provide services to people of Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Rahimyarkhan or Bahawalpur. There is nothing to be compared cause next leader will be frm Bhuttos, Zardaris, Shareefs, Chuadries, Walis or Diesels. This is no logic that somewhere something is being done. Today why Baloch say they have been kept backward and they dont compare, why are they not satisfied once we tell them, look we have beautiful roads, flyovers, underpasses, hospitals and universities in Karachi, Lahore and Multan and some day we will have them in Zhob, Khuzdar and Chaman. Think positive leaving behind our love or hate for political leaders. Its much better to share may not equally but according to some ratio than feeding few and let others die.

Turkey is not a trillion dollar economy. Back then in 2003 it was at 303 billion and today it is standing at 773 billion. They have increased 2.5x from last 9-10 years. Pakistan on the hand back in 2003 was at 83 billion and today it is standing at 224 billion. That is an increase of 2.7x from last 9-10 years. I'm not saying we should have bullet train right now. That is not possible. It should be made possible by the end of 2018 (by the end of next government). Massive industrialization needs to take place before hand. PML-N being industrialists, im sure they would do well.

PML N being industrialists have set many examples for pakistanis dear you need to open your eyes by closing a common pakistanis business and making new company for Hamza shahbaz is one of their success , Shortage of Sugar and Flour after 2008 was also set by PML N industrialists dear ... i was hoping keh You will say PML N will build DAM's which are the LIfe line of country but you people are in love with a fast moving Train lol :D such a visionary leadership PML N have

oe38uqzrj:iphone

392797_10151311526341766_107827430_n.jpg

second guy from the left, malik riaz is a MNA from PMLN, he led the procession against the residents of Joseph Colony, it was a land grabbing issue, the pmln land mafia wanted to grab the land IMO.

second guy from the left, malik riaz is a MNA from PMLN, he led the procession against the residents of Joseph Colony, it was a land grabbing issue, the pmln land mafia wanted to grab the land IMO.

60 houses + a house have been rebuild already IMO :D

10 million school going kids are out of schools in Punjab, and not a single ffucck was given !!

this darbari post of your is waste of my time and energy, try someone else... I am sick of this darbri lectures...

Not in Punjab only education system is same in all provinces .. Some private institutes give quality education but they are un-affordable by common people ...

renovated, however, the district govt has reported to CM that its LDA's property. meaningthereby, now if you want to stay here, give vote :D

Not in Punjab only education system is same in all provinces .. Some private institutes give quality education but they are un-affordable by common people ...

Yes about 25 million kids are out of schools, unless we include them in the system, this will continue to get worsen under the status quo.

The job of local bodies is left to PMs and CMs with only one purpose that is to centrilize powers in very few hands. I am very happy to see beautiful buses running on the roads of Lahore but I would like that some reasonable buses should provide services to people of Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Rahimyarkhan or Bahawalpur. There is nothing to be compared cause next leader will be frm Bhuttos, Zardaris, Shareefs, Chuadries, Walis or Diesels. This is no logic that somewhere something is being done.

I fail to understand your point.....are you saying that the next guy will be from some other party so why spend the money on people and finish successful projects? That's pretty naive in my opinion.
As far as people from the other cities.....they should be next to get these facilities. I don't know how much financials, strategy and welfare you know but Rome wasn't built in a day. You guys are eager to discredit someone's work than waiting to see what they do next. If there is a successful POC completed for one city with 'pretty buses' that 120 THOUSAND people use every day....chances are, these will be expanded to the rest of the areas.
Now I can sit down and see further progress with a positive attitude or find stupid issues with the great work that's done. No foreign countries do investments like these for a POC (proof of concept). The strategy is 99% to continue this work and expand out to other areas. So, give someone a chance to prove it to you. They already have in this case. These basic services are a right of every citizen of every country. I think the people who've started these good public welfare projects want to continue the work. Also, these contracts have terms in them now a days, specially in the case of Pakistan. I don't think changing government will have a huge impact on these.
I once went to Islamabad years ago and traveled on the motorway. So many governments came and went....has the motorway deserted??? it is STILL there and running JUST fine. So, these 'pretty buses' will run just fine too. You guys need to get your act together and act like a nation vs. a divided country!

oe38uqzrj:iphone

392797_10151311526341766_107827430_n.jpg

Common man. You are making your own country look like a crazy fundamentalist state. All.....out of your personal issues with the Punjab government. I don't know why people act like this.
They actually showed on the BBC yesterday that plenty of work has already been started to rebuild the homes. In fact, the builders are top notch and they are rebuilding these old worn out homes and replacing them with brand new modern homes for free. If this was the land mafia.....why are they giving the new homes back to the SAME residents? You post sounds idiotic and makes no sense.
Citizens like you present a dangerous Pakistan to others. By seeing your post, I don't think I want to visit your country!! So try to see the point. Personal bias, hatred and party love shouldn't make you put down your own country. If this was India's case, even the Indian muslims who may have lost their homes would be defending India and the local government because they are nationalistic!

I fail to understand your point.....are you saying that the next guy will be from some other party so why spend the money on people and finish successful projects? That's pretty naive in my opinion.
As far as people from the other cities.....they should be next to get these facilities. I don't know how much financials, strategy and welfare you know but Rome wasn't built in a day. You guys are eager to discredit someone's work than waiting to see what they do next. If there is a successful POC completed for one city with 'pretty buses' that 120 THOUSAND people use every day....chances are, these will be expanded to the rest of the areas.
Now I can sit down and see further progress with a positive attitude or find stupid issues with the great work that's done. No foreign countries do investments like these for a POC (proof of concept). The strategy is 99% to continue this work and expand out to other areas. So, give someone a chance to prove it to you. They already have in this case. These basic services are a right of every citizen of every country. I think the people who've started these good public welfare projects want to continue the work. Also, these contracts have terms in them now a days, specially in the case of Pakistan. I don't think changing government will have a huge impact on these.
I once went to Islamabad years ago and traveled on the motorway. So many governments came and went....has the motorway deserted??? it is STILL there and running JUST fine. So, these 'pretty buses' will run just fine too. You guys need to get your act together and act like a nation vs. a divided country!

You dont understand my point cause you dont live in this country. These people have created such a system that next guy will be from the same five six families. So no change for the rest of the country. Reason for this conclusion is that these guys had wraped up system of local bodies and brought everything in provincial and Fedral control for the reason that these 2% people cannot produce representation in this number which is required by local bodies. One can have many objections with the system Musharraf had given or many people do not like this system cause they donot like Musharraf's face but instead of wraping this system up they should have removed anomalies or wrongs which ever they felt. Unfortunately all provincial governments decided to bring back colonial systems ie decided to control through government servants.
I love those buses running on the roads of Lahore serving 0.12 million out of 11 million population with prospects to expand further. I dont expect it to grow if anybody other than Sharifs comes into power in Punjab. However track record of Sharifs themselves is not very good for consistantly persuing their own schemes considering their Roti and taxi schemes. My point is not to criticize Sharifs only, I can highlight many for other partties too. What I want to say is give share to every part of province and country, may be more share is diverted towards big cities or places that earn mor revineue but it cannot and shall not be distributed on discretionery powers of few PMs and CMs.
Can you tell me how much new motorway is constructed during these five years.

Ohh really!
Burn more?lol

You dont understand my point cause you dont live in this country. These people have created such a system that next guy will be from the same five six families. So no change for the rest of the country. Reason for this conclusion is that these guys had wraped up system of local bodies and brought everything in provincial and Fedral control for the reason that these 2% people cannot produce representation in this number which is required by local bodies. One can have many objections with the system Musharraf had given or many people do not like this system cause they donot like Musharraf's face but instead of wraping this system up they should have removed anomalies or wrongs which ever they felt. Unfortunately all provincial governments decided to bring back colonial systems ie decided to control through government servants.
I love those buses running on the roads of Lahore serving 0.12 million out of 11 million population with prospects to expand further. I dont expect it to grow if anybody other than Sharifs comes into power in Punjab. However track record of Sharifs themselves is not very good for consistantly persuing their own schemes considering their Roti and taxi schemes. My point is not to criticize Sharifs only, I can highlight many for other partties too. What I want to say is give share to every part of province and country, may be more share is diverted towards big cities or places that earn mor revineue but it cannot and shall not be distributed on discretionery powers of few PMs and CMs.
Can you tell me how much new motorway is constructed during these five years.

Thnks for speaking truth! Sir!

Back
Top Bottom