What's new

Opinion Khadim-e-Ala

526943_351879994913912_564206665_n.jpg

Transparency takes on Punjab govt - thenews.com.pk

Well Choty logo ki choti soch aur expect be kia krein jis party main barbers, painters qulfiyan bechny aly. tailor masters oper aa jain wahan yehi haaal ho ga. Buddy Pakistan is nuclear power, we have motorways, metro bus and many mega projects Bullet train is difficult but not impossible obviously i am not expecting 500kmh, 200-250km/h is not bad and for a country like Pakistan and i talked about one route Islamabad to Lahore.
Now please look at brain farting of you and party head "PTI will clean sweep the elections" lol "IK next PM" be realistic dude. :rofl: IK is mentally retard and all of you are brainwashed with inquilaabi BS even if he wins all the seats in Punjab(which is highly unlikely) he can't form government on his own.

BETA jub bullet train bnana start hogi tub baat karna you are jumping very high comparing motorways and metro bus with bullet train we dont even have metro train and you looking for bullet train do we have billions of dollars for bullet train ?? thats why i said you people are brainless suporters ... do u even know what will be the ticket of the bullet train ?? can a common pakistani afford such expensive mode of transport lol .... PTI will clean Sweep Coming Election you will see JI have made alliance with Khan in KPK and Khan will form govt their and dude and real game will be played in punjab and i BET you PTI will conqure the LAHORE :D where Metro bus is made lol :D

526943_351879994913912_564206665_n.jpg

Transparency takes on Punjab govt - thenews.com.pk

BETA jub bullet train bnana start hogi tub baat karna you are jumping very high comparing motorways and metro bus with bullet train we dont even have metro train and you looking for bullet train do we have billions of dollars for bullet train ?? thats why i said you people are brainless suporters ... do u even know what will be the ticket of the bullet train ?? can a common pakistani afford such expensive mode of transport lol .... PTI will clean Sweep Coming Election you will see JI have made alliance with Khan in KPK and Khan will form govt their and dude and real game will be played in punjab and i BET you PTI will conqure the LAHORE :D where Metro bus is made lol :D

Bhai as i said tumha kuch be nahi aata, suppose ticket is 4000 Rs even then it will attract all traffic from PIA domestic route.
Yeh Economics ki cheze hain you brainless won't understand and what kind of stupidity is this kia PTI government banaye ge 20 seats se :D Kal tak kisi se alliance na karny ki kasam khaie the, ajj JI ka sahara ke khush ho rahy ho.

Bhai as i said tumha kuch be nahi aata, suppose ticket is 4000 Rs even then it will attract all traffic from PIA domestic route.
Yeh Economics ki cheze hain you brainless won't understand and what kind of stupidity is this kia PTI government banaye ge 20 seats se :D Kal tak kisi se alliance na karny ki kasam khaie the, ajj JI ka sahara ke khush ho rahy ho.

acha bhai i dont know economics muje batao ye Bullet train kaise banai ga ganja ??? :D Jo metro train project is liye nahi bana saka keh funds nahi hain wo bullet train kaise banai ga ??? :D arent you brainless ?

khan nai kaha tha jo jo Hakumat ki parties thin inkay sath Alliance nahi hoga JI and PTI have almost same ideology dude ... meri jaan k totay bullet train ki 4000 ki ticket lahore to islamabad bol raha hai ??? ganja tou PEshawar to karachi bullet train k khuwab dikha raha hai normal business class ki ticket 5000 hai aj kal trains ki tou kis khatay mai jai gi bullet train ki ticket mery economics expert bhai :P

PML-N did a lot of good work and more needs to be done. PML-N is the only party who take development and economy seriously.
Don't go on leadership they have the best professionals people with tons of experience.
The economic team of PML-N performed really well under sanctions after Nuclear Blasts, they completed Motorways, said good bye to IMF. Dollar exchange rate was also stable without any foreign aid.

The biggest underpass of country in Lahore completed in less then 100 days and here we have PTI fans lol your party failed to complete party elections in 100 days.:yahoo:

In future i expect PML-N to take a look into Islamabad Lahore Bullet train project.

Done. Mian sab in some press conference said he would launch bullet train from Karachi to Peshawar and its his wish after the motorway project. You know their words. When they say something, it actually happens. :yahoo:

acha bhai i dont know economics muje batao ye Bullet train kaise banai ga ganja ??? :D Jo metro train project is liye nahi bana saka keh funds nahi hain wo bullet train kaise banai ga ??? :D arent you brainless ?

P

Jyse tumhain high hopes hain wyse mujha be hain but mujha samjh nahi aa raha IK PM kyse bany ga? PTI clean sweep kahan kary ge? :D PTI overall popularity 16% lower then PPPP :D Yeh pagalpan nahi to kia ha?

khan nai kaha tha jo jo Hakumat ki parties thin inkay sath Alliance nahi hoga JI and PTI have almost same ideology dude ... meri jaan k totay bullet train ki 4000 ki ticket lahore to islamabad bol raha hai ??? ganja tou PEshawar to karachi bullet train k khuwab dikha raha hai normal business class ki ticket 5000 hai aj kal trains ki tou kis khatay mai jai gi bullet train ki ticket mery economics expert bhai :P

Transportation is huge in economics. Not only do you create Jobs, create Business transactions, but also promote your Real Estate market. Motorways, Underground Metros, BRTs, Bullet Trains etc are needed. coming to your view, actually if it's Rs 4,000, that is cheap. The crap Shalimar Express charges passengers Rs 9,000 One Way for 660 km.

Done. Mian sab in some press conference said he would launch bullet train from Karachi to Peshawar and its his wish after the motorway project. You know their words. When they say something, it actually happens. :yahoo:

in 1994 mian sahab in a jalsa said he will hang zardari and will bring back money of pakistanis from swiss banks will shower the money in feet of awam of pakistan but it never happend :D

Transportation is huge in economics. Not only do you create Jobs, create Business transactions, but also promote your Real Estate market. Underground Metros, BRTs, Bullet Trains etc are needed. coming to your view, actually if it's Rs 4,000, that is cheap. The crap Shalimar Express charges passengers Rs 9,000 One Way for 660 km.

Dude just answer me do any third world country have Bullet train ?? and 4000 the guy is saying is of lahore to rawalpindi dude not lahore to karachi .

in 1994 mian sahab in a jalsa said he will hang zardari and will bring back money of pakistanis from swiss banks will shower the money in feet of awam of pakistan but it never happend :D

Dude just answer me do any third world country have Bullet train ??

Turkey.

They quoted as saying Pakistan would receive help from China and Turkey.

Turkey.

They quoted as saying Pakistan would receive help from China and Turkey.

and what about money ??? Turkey isnt a third world country btw see their economy size and population and compare it with pakistan we have no comparison with turkey ... and how china going to finance you a Bullet train of more then 60 Billion dollars from peshawar to karachi ??? dude its billions of dollars game not billions of rupees

and what about money ??? Turkey isnt a third world country btw see their economy size and population and compare it with pakistan we have no comparison with turkey ... and how china going to finance you a Bullet train of more then 60 Billion dollars from peshawar to karachi ??? dude its billions of dollars game not billions of rupees

Imagine a suicide bomber midway?

Turkey began building this in 2003. Back then it was even worse than Pakistan. Our GDP growth rate was 7.4 % and theirs was 5.3%. Only now you can say its different in economy size. After Erdogan took over he totally changed. If we get investment, i don't see anything wrong. We only need to focus on security and load shedding right now for attraction.

Turkey began building this in 2003. Back then it was even worse than Pakistan. Our GDP growth rate was 7.4 % and theirs was 5.3%. Only now you can say its different in economy size. After Erdogan took over he totally changed. If we get investment, i don't see anything wrong.

such things looks really good in words dude dont tell me turkey came into trillion dollars economy's club with in 5 years lol we are not even close to them in near future and dreaming of a bullet train :D better make perfect your existing dying railway which is using signal systems of british era and no new railway lines have been added since the birth of this country and dreaming of bullet train .. be realistic man bullet train study was done in india where they were looking for high speed railway what comes in the end was 18 to 20 million dollars per kilo meter for a high speed railway so can we afford a totally new railway system ??? :)

Transportation is huge in economics. Not only do you create Jobs, create Business transactions, but also promote your Real Estate market. Motorways, Underground Metros, BRTs, Bullet Trains etc are needed. coming to your view, actually if it's Rs 4,000, that is cheap. The crap Shalimar Express charges passengers Rs 9,000 One Way for 660 km.

CM inaugurated Pirwadhi interchange yesterday, the flyover and underpass will reduce fuel consumption by 370 gallon per peak hour, which is estimated at around Rs 150,000 per peak hour or Rs 219 million per year. That means payback in 6.6 year if there is no increase in traffic.

such things looks really good in words dude dont tell me turkey came into trillion dollars economy's club with in 5 years lol we are not even close to them in near future and dreaming of a bullet train :D better make perfect your existing dying railway which is using signal systems of british era and no new railway lines have been added since the birth of this country and dreaming of bullet train .. be realistic man bullet train study was done in india where they were looking for high speed railway what comes in the end was 18 to 20 million dollars per kilo meter for a high speed railway ...

Turkey is not a trillion dollar economy. Back then in 2003 it was at 303 billion and today it is standing at 773 billion. They have increased 2.5x from last 9-10 years. Pakistan on the hand back in 2003 was at 83 billion and today it is standing at 224 billion. That is an increase of 2.7x from last 9-10 years. I'm not saying we should have bullet train right now. That is not possible. It should be made possible by the end of 2018 (by the end of next government). Massive industrialization needs to take place before hand. PML-N being industrialists, im sure they would do well.

Transparency Intl. busted Khadem-e-aala's bubble the other day. Abhay Metro bus service 2 arab ropay ka gapla hua hay.

Back
Top Bottom