What's new

Opinion; Image of the uniform

Gentlemen,

When you strut around in glory and the people cheer you----don't cry when you get the shaft when you screw up-----. The results of a campaign will reflect on the capabilities of the general staff officers.

Junior officers and soldiers are meat for the grinder----how can you blame them for the faults of the high and mighty.

Since the Abbotabad incident many on this forum and in the normal life have complained about the military and how "incompetent they are" , this article is a slap in their faces. Naive , stupid or misinformed remains no excuse. we must support The Khakis regardless of any campaign of propagandistic defamation from within or abroad.

"Divide the military and the people and that nation won't last long": Sallahuddin ayobi

The Army should come open and declare the enemy or enemies, and take the people of Pakistan on their side - the whole nation will stand by their side. Unless and until they do this, honestly speaking, the day is not far, when Pakistani people starts treating a once used to be the most honorable institution just like the Police.

The Army should come open and declare the enemy or enemies, and take the people of Pakistan on their side - the whole nation will stand by their side. Unless and until they do this, honestly speaking, the day is not far, when Pakistani people starts treating a once used to be the most honorable institution just like the Police.
Well People should protest and ask Army to go to war with USA because people are hungry for JDAM's dropped from F15/18 and B52 cluster bombing of Pehawar and other major cities of Pakistan just for the sake of our influence in Afghanistan and hopefully Pakistanis will welcome those bombs dropped from 30,000 feet.If you think drone attacks are bad then you have no idea what war means..You want Pakistan to be another Afghanistan/Iraq?

Are you serious? No wonder PA is losing the public relations war. They need to try harder and polish up their act on several levels, proof reading and layout design being two areas as this sub-par poster effort demonstrates.

That I believe.. is what everybody has been screaming about.

Well, let's see:

"We were there for you in 1948, 1965 and 1971."

...by initiating hostilities in 1948, losing 1965, and breaking apart the country in 1971?

"...because we are the real tigers."

LOL! What a childish claim! As if the opposing army is not equally patriotic and motivated towards protecting THEIR beloved land?

".... it is our love for you."

...or is it our love of power, money and influence hiding behind these words? Actions speak far louder.

"... we have been stabbed in the back.."

...then why the hell were you not watching your backsides?

"... we will never let you down..."

.... but you ALREADY have let us down, badly and repeatedly.

What a load of jingoistic, whining bull excreta!

"We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"-----a quote from "A Few Good Men".

"We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"-----a quote from "A Few Good Men".

What a load of Hollywood bull excreta! :D

Back
Top Bottom