What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

I pray that your brother would come back home in good health. I pray that your brother would come back victorious bearing the pride of the nation behind him. I pray that your brother helps kill these monstrous terrorists and finishes them all and i pray above all that your brother would make the nation more proud then it already is of him.

I am proud of your brother man. We need men like them who go to the plains of hell to hunt these animals down. May he return back victorious and makes us all proud.

My bro have been asked to report to Wana & is already on his way ... Please pray for him ....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan::sniper::triniti:
May Allah protect all our brothers, and guide them through this rough terrain, and may he give you guys sabar. Tell ur brother we will all be praying for him and our other brothers InshAllah.

Why hasnt the same been made public or any evidence provided to international community etc ?
The Proof has been given countless time , last time your ambassador was handed with Transcripts , Terrorist Account details back linking to Indian sources , Phone conversations , photographs of Indian diplomatic staff with knows BLA terrorists , and few other things , you ambassador assured that he will take it to the PM .. but once he landed in Delhi all that evidence was lost in smoke . why do you think our foreign office says that sufficient evidence has been provided to Indian ??

Last edited:
My bro have been asked to report to Wana & is already on his way ... Please pray for him ....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
I wish him best of luck and may have he successful in the test of Jihad. May Allah help him in this noble job

May God Bless Him and Protect Him.

10301061_777452852276552_4899323649185966819_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom