What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

BqPNxpPCcAATQnY.jpg

Lt. Gen. Khalid Rabbani leading the soldiers in NWA. His own son is part of the contingent.:pakistan:

Future terrorists and their supporters banned from PDF until the operation is over. :P

Thank you as this was needed. Being a PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM we need to assure that we are 100 percent behind them. kick out anybody that sympathizes with the terrorists.

Operation clean up PDF is at hand too. :P

I think its time to eliminate those scums, but I think we should make sure they don't flee to Afghanistan, and also should stop their reinforcements from across the border, otherwise I don't think we are gonna succeed.

I think its time to eliminate those scums, but I think we should make sure they don't flee to Afghanistan, and also should stop their reinforcements from across the border, otherwise I don't think we are gonna succeed.
We should start Sending our drones into Afghanistan after these rats

Mullah Fazal-ullah managed to escape from Swat last time, operation was conducted and he was hiding in Afghanistan and no body did nothing about him. He returned, took the leadership of TTP and started bombing Pakistan again. If we cannot take out these scums, their is no point. If he manages to escape and take refuge in Afghanistan, this is where we would need to take a tough stand or else it will be all waste, the lives of our soldiers, their effort and the amount of money spent of this operation.

I hope we hear good news of him being taken out by air strike.

Mullah Fazal-ullah managed to escape from Swat last time, operation was conducted and he was hiding in Afghanistan and no body did nothing about him. He returned, took the leadership of TTP and started bombing Pakistan again. If we cannot take out these scums, their is no point. If he manages to escape and take refuge in Afghanistan, this is where we would need to take a tough stand or else it will be all waste, the lives of our soldiers, their effort and the amount of money spent of this operation.

The Problem is he is not sitting in NW he is sitting in Afghanistan Army needs to increase intelligence the moment he comes close to our border for some meeting or any other purpose we have to target him there

I am just curious, why Pakistani military is not wanting to solve this problem via proxy war in those areas? A direct military action would be lethal for both?
Well they had many meetings with political leaders and after the Karachi massacre there is no doubt left that whatever the political leaders offer the taliban will continue to attack the ordinary people and so time required a full scale operation in NW, they have brilliant minds on their desks and they know how this war would turn up.

I would like to see TTP's leadership taken down, kill fazal-ullah and all wherever they are, americans should carry out operation on the other side too, let them not settle anywhere and keep killing.

our being killed in a gun fight would also be cool, that move was a political backfire and we cannot sustain anymore such ridiculous moves.

I would like to see TTP's leadership taken down, kill fazal-ullah and all wherever they are, americans should carry out operation on the other side too, let them not settle anywhere and keep killing.
americans wont risk it, balls issues, when its upto Pakistan they keep on asking to do more and when the ball is in their court suddenly a kapporas malfunction occurs.

The Problem is he is not sitting in NW he is sitting in Afghanistan Army needs to increase intelligence the moment he comes close to our border for some meeting or any other purpose we have to target him there

If he is sitting in Afghanistan, than declare Afghanistan as an enemy and strike there. Our defensive approach will increase the chances of failure many folds.

Alhamdolillah they decided to do operation.retarded ganja delayed this operation till 9 months and gave time for preparation to terrorists.

Regardless of hue and color? Not a chance. They'll not be touching the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar), LeT, JeM etc as these terror groups are considered the Army's 'strategic assets' and who have training camps in Waziristan, many of which operate along with the TTP etc.

And therefore, not much is going to change unless all terror groups are eliminated. And that's not going to happen.
Pakistani establishment knows what is better for its country and sometimes time requires you to be lenient, we dont need to touch haqqani/afghan taliban as they are not our concern because they are not causing any real problem to Pakistan, Pakistan will do what is best for itself.

We (People of Pakistan) want funded terrorists LIVE in the custody of Military. We don't want to hear "We killed blaa blaa" We want to see leadership of TTP and other funded groups in the hand of military and the people of Pakistan will decide punishment and want to see LIVE PUNISHMENT (Telecast) around the world...-

Back
Top Bottom