What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

What if imran khan gave them a secret signal through the suicidal report? e.e
WHAT IF HE IS WORKING FOR TTP?
WHAT IF HE IS THE POLITICAL WING OF TTP?
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
OUR RANKS HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY TALIBAN IMRAN KHAN
You Sure are NOOB.

We r happy because PA and most Pakistanis arent fundoos and have realised that there is nothing called a good terrorist.
dear sir, thank you for your reply. i hope you have good day today
Lets hope pakistan flattens these Ttards this time round.
ok we can't carpet bomb... But I don't know... does carpet bombing really kill 60,000(amount lost to terrorists attacks?

perhaps then they'll stop driving with kids and women in their car. That's how they made US embarrassed and slowed their drones.

so dilemma, allow collateral damage for a bit to make them stop using human shields or save 10 civilians and risk losing 20 civilians to terrorists.. i hope you knkw what i mean

Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE)
3 hours ago
PTI Stand by our Armed forces.We are with Pak Army.
Every Pakistani should pray for the success of Operation "Zarb-e-Azb " INSHA ALLAH we will free our Tribal Areas and Patriotic people of FATA from these terrorists forever INSHA ALLAH.

Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE)
3 hours ago · ترمیم شدہ
Every Pakistani should pray for the success of Operation " ضربِ عضب Zarb-e-Azb " INSHA ALLAH we will free our Tribal Areas and Patriotic people of FATA from these terrorists forever INSHA ALLAH.
Together we can and We will.. INSHA ALLAH..
Share this with your friends

Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE)‎‏‏ نے ‏‎Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE)‎‏ کی ‏تصویر‏ شیئر کی ہے۔
3 hours ago
Every Pakistani should pray for the success of Operation " ضربِ عضب Zarb-e-Azb " INSHA ALLAH we will free our Tribal Areas and Patriotic people of FATA from these terrorists forever INSHA ALLAH.
Together we can and We will.. INSHA ALLAH..
Share this with your friends

SOURCE:

IMRAN KHAN'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE) | Facebook

Thank God he came out with support. The statement should have come much earlier though but khair hai. dair aye par drust aye. Now he needs to unite his party in this too. Alvi is losing his mind.

10349203_600324263400003_3124361755079503951_n.jpg

PTI still working as political front of TTP.

No the operation came into being bcz the terrorists destroyed the peace talks with various attacks and killing 24 of our army soldiers and then blatantly attacked jinnah airport. Someboldy really shut this guy up. He is sounding like a D class conspiracy theorist.

WHat the heck is Siraj Ul Haq harping about?

- Qaum ko bataya jaye muzakrat kyun fail hue.

-Humain aitemad main nhn lia gaya.

-Hum say poocha hi nhn gaya.

Just shut the fck up will you?

Why don't these mullahs understand that this is not the time to raise these questions?

Bauhaut shauk hai muzakrat ka to jao waziristan hi ja kar beth jao.

Why don't these mullahs understand that this is not the time to raise these questions?

usko itemad me lea jata to apna bcho ko waziristan se nikal laita inki hi MMA ki wja se ye sub gandh hua hai FATA me

This is the blunder which government has just made they should have taken KPK government on board and should have told Imran Khan why talks failed specially when few groups broke away from TTP sir if he refuses to support you are just looking at another disaster in the making

Mullah understanding the situation does not compute. :P :P

I have no idea. Bitch abt it afterwards but for now when the army is ready, when they have said openly they have made camps for the civilians then what is the problem?
HE wants to know why the muzakrat failed. Okay they failed bcz during peace talks those animals be-headed 24 of our soldiers in captivity. They failed bcz cease fire agreement was violated. They failed bcz they were unreasonable in their demands and were not flexible enough.

This is the blunder which government has just made they should have taken KPK government on board and should have told Imran Khan why talks failed specially when few groups broke away from TTP sir if he refuses to support you are just looking at another disaster in the making

Here's what I don't get, how is this presumed and yet to occur resistance on IK's part going to deter the PA or the GOP? The people of the nation seem to be for it so it seems unlikely that IK can achieve much by swimming against the tide whatever the details of the failure of the peace talks maybe. Last but not the least, do you imagine that soldiers engaged in an active op are going to sit down and give IK a good listening to just because he raises a few objections, last I checked the PA is still not on board with listening to civilian authorities once its made up its mind. What exactly do you think IK could do to turn this into a "disaster"?

Right or wrong, or whatever your beliefs are whether you support talks or not

Now the operation is started everyone must support the army

All Pakistani's must note the politicians, TV stations/people who didnt support us in our time of need

Back
Top Bottom