What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Make Adnan Rasheed trial for public view on tv. Use it as propaganda to kill ideology further.

Sentence him to death at the end.

That would be true sledgehammer to ttp.

Just leave it our media.

He will be made Islamic Mujahid in no time.

We have a lot of lessons learned from the way badmash Mujllah Ghazis were made heros by our media.

What I am telling you that armed/unarmed current and "ready to die" potential nutjobs number a million. However, they are NOT organized into one unit at any time. These are people who are ready to pick up arms against the state of Pakistan. Cohesive or disorganized, under one banner or several.

One million almost seems impossible. If only 10% (100,000) of those act like sleeper cells and then it means that there will be terrorists in almost all cities of Pakistan. How much intel is available about the whereabouts of such people?

The biggest reason I would be reluctant to accept this number is because this means one terrorist in 180 persons - very very unlikely.

One million almost seems impossible. If only 10% (100,000) of those act like sleeper cells and then it means that there will be terrorists in almost all cities of Pakistan. How much intel is available about the whereabouts of such people?

The biggest reason I would be reluctant to accept this number is because this means one terrorist in 180 persons - very very unlikely.

Ofcourse its exageration.

Not one terrorist in 180 persons. but 1 in 180 persons prone to extremist attitudes and ideals.

Zarb-e-Azb: Thirteen militants killed in air strikes | ARY NEWS
July 23, 2014 11:03

PESHAWAR: Thirteen militants were killed and scores of their hideouts were destroyed on Wednesday in air strikes by Pakistan’s fighter jets in the Shawal area of North Waziristan tribal region, ARY News reports.

Pakistan’s military launched an offensive in North Waziristan codenamed Zarb-e-Azb on June 15 after failure of peace talks between the government and coalition of militant groups Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan.

According to sources the jet strikes destroyed at least six hideouts in the Shawal region and the area near Dattakhel.

The military’s jet fighters pounded the area late on Tuesday.

No major update in last few days... any update about DattaKhel and shawal area? ground operation started there or not,, i think in these areas millitary will face maximum resistance

lack of evidence / intelligence from a non-credible source ---
if you are actually looking for an explanation then I will be more then happy to share - but if its for trolling then good luck ---

if you can see in both cases Military has not come up with official statement --- all we see in news is "Anonymous Source"
now "Is that source credible enough to trust him with the news" ??

For all I know is that "this Anonymous Source" is some low ranking Sub inspector or staffer, who heard from his friend who is a Traffic Analyst ---- or some guy who sits behind a desk and his job is compile Intelligence reports from multiple sources ---- some of them are good, some are bad---

Now how Intelligence is gathered from Taliban? - mostly its from Radio chatter, Mole (taliban who is on your side) or actually an intelligence personnel sitting among Taliban

In first case it is possible that Chatter must have been heard that he is Injured in drone strike --- or sometime Taliban act smart and try to send in wrong Intelligence - this is Counter Intelligence / Counter Surveillance ----- some guy puts out the word one Taliban is dead ---- when you combine both intel - it adds up that Adnan Rasheed is dead as he was injured----

I hope it makes sense to you now??

word has it - he was injured in first strike ---that is why he had been quiet for a while --- they sent him for some R & R
Simplest explanation to me is that he was injured in that airstrike as that area was not reckoned by ground ops after the strike in january so he probably survived that strike but injured.
And now he is captured in the ground offensive. and in injured condition.
Nothing OUT OF THE WORLD here like some people are trying to make this issue. The airstrikes were carried on credible intel in jan but there was no way to instantly confirm wether he survived or died. The news of airstrike might be out and these media outlets converted the airstrike news to his death news by themselves. while military may have said "probable dead" and there is a huge difference in it.
If army wanted to simply lie like some want to believe. a shahidullah shahid aur fazlullah lie would have bee a much better moral boost them adnan rasheed

Simplest explanation to me is that he was injured in that airstrike as that area was not reckoned by ground ops after the strike in january so he probably survived that strike but injured.
And now he is captured in the ground offensive. and in injured condition.
Nothing OUT OF THE WORLD here like some people are trying to make this issue. The airstrikes were carried on credible intel in jan but there was no way to instantly confirm wether he survived or died. The news of airstrike might be out and these media outlets converted the airstrike news to his death news by themselves. while military may have said "probable dead" and there is a huge difference in it.
If army wanted to simply lie like some want to believe. a shahidullah shahid aur fazlullah lie would have bee a much better moral boost them adnan rasheed
Te is this not what i have said above???

I see the updates have slowed down in this thread, is it because the operation has been slowed down or people are more glued to the Israeli massacre taking palace in Gaza?

I see the updates have slowed down in this thread, is it because the operation has been slowed down or people are more glued to the Israeli massacre taking palace in Gaza?

I suppose it is the latter xD

I notice TTP supporters are very defensive over Shawal area.

The protests and "civilian casualties" came out straight away after entering this area. I hope PA flatten it to the ground.

‪#‎ZarbEAzb‬ Update: 23 Jul 2014

1. 4 x isolated terrorist hideouts were destroyed early morning today through aerial strikes in shawal valley , killing 20 x local and foreign terrorists.
2. Clearance of Mirali is progressing well. A local ammo manufacturing factory has been recovered. Huge cache of arms and ammo, scores of IEDs and foreign currency were also recovered from Mir Ali Bazar.
3. Meanwhile technical disposal and clearance of recovered IEDs and explosive in Miranshah is in progress. 6 x IED factories in Miranshah have been cleared by Army Engineers so far.
4. 142866 x ration packs and 20000 x special Eid gift packages including clothes for ladies, toys and sports items for children have been distributed among IDPs so far. Distribution of more Eid gift packages is in progress.

722202-MirAliareaofNorthWaziristanArmyISPR-1406139169-218-640x480.jpg

Security forces clearing the Mirali area of North Wazirastan Agency. PHOTO: ISPR

Still selective dealing, then. But remember when a rainy day really comes, these people will be the cause of it, they wont help in taking care of it. I thought we did learn a lesson. The reason for that question I saw his satanic face on the T.V. and wondered why was he spared despite being involved in the whole saga.

Deleted as suggested by @Secur.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom