What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

10487273_253321698200743_3857821825447380586_n.jpg

Any explanations?

Guy was killed in bombing earlier this year and now the same guy has been arrested. It doesn't make sense to me.

View attachment 39849 Agenda of Anti-Pakistan Forces - India, Afghanistan, USA, Iran.
W8 i was thinking they were giving Baluchistan to the Balochis to from a new country with Iran how did it end up in Pashtunistan?(By they i mean all the good for nothing who come up with these ridiculous ideas)
Who in their right mind believe such junk,other few nutjobs high on hashish.

W8 i was thinking they were giving Baluchistan to the Balochis to from a new country with Iran how did it end up in Pashtunistan?(By they i mean all the good for nothing who come up with these ridiculous ideas)
Who in their right mind believe such junk,other few nutjobs high on hashish.

One word: Bhartis - the large majority of them.

Recent estimate in private is about close to a million potential nutjobs.. of which at least half are now armed(or in the process of doing so).

You're telling us that the 'armed nutjobs' roughly match Pakistan's army in numbers, effectively becoming the 9th-10th largest army in the world? So what in God's name are they waiting for to take over everything? Is it because the council of unicorns hasn't allowed them to yet?

Or were you being sarcastic?

Guy was killed in bombing earlier this year and now the same guy has been arrested. It doesn't make sense to me.
Wrong intelligence back then? Or are there conspiracy theories in the air?

10487273_253321698200743_3857821825447380586_n.jpg

Any explanations?
lack of evidence / intelligence from a non-credible source ---
if you are actually looking for an explanation then I will be more then happy to share - but if its for trolling then good luck ---

if you can see in both cases Military has not come up with official statement --- all we see in news is "Anonymous Source"
now "Is that source credible enough to trust him with the news" ??

For all I know is that "this Anonymous Source" is some low ranking Sub inspector or staffer, who heard from his friend who is a Traffic Analyst ---- or some guy who sits behind a desk and his job is compile Intelligence reports from multiple sources ---- some of them are good, some are bad---

Now how Intelligence is gathered from Taliban? - mostly its from Radio chatter, Mole (taliban who is on your side) or actually an intelligence personnel sitting among Taliban

In first case it is possible that Chatter must have been heard that he is Injured in drone strike --- or sometime Taliban act smart and try to send in wrong Intelligence - this is Counter Intelligence / Counter Surveillance ----- some guy puts out the word one Taliban is dead ---- when you combine both intel - it adds up that Adnan Rasheed is dead as he was injured----

I hope it makes sense to you now??

The initial reports of his death were soon known to be erroneous.
word has it - he was injured in first strike ---that is why he had been quiet for a while --- they sent him for some R & R

Make Adnan Rasheed trial for public view on tv. Use it as propaganda to kill ideology further.

Sentence him to death at the end.

That would be true sledgehammer to ttp.

Problem is, trial in Pakistan is as good as get out of jail free card.

You're telling us that the 'armed nutjobs' roughly match Pakistan's army in numbers, effectively becoming the 9th-10th largest army in the world? So what in God's name are they waiting for to take over everything? Is it because the council of unicorns hasn't allowed them to yet?

Or were you being sarcastic?

What I am telling you that armed/unarmed current and "ready to die" potential nutjobs number a million. However, they are NOT organized into one unit at any time. These are people who are ready to pick up arms against the state of Pakistan. Cohesive or disorganized, under one banner or several.

These cowards can run all they want, but they cannot hide. They will get what they deserve - justice.
I have the details of his capture, a family friend from childhood has briefed me about the entire operation of stalking that guy and pinning his location and his ex filtration
it was a combined op of SSG & local militia and army aviation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom