What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Saudi riyals

Can you point which one?

The fifth series of the Saudi Arabian Riyal

Saudi_Riyal_5th_Domination.jpg

The fourth series under King Fahad, 1984–2007

Saudi_currency.jpg

^^^^
One thing i have observed in the pictures. Every shop, every building has been marked by spray paint.
OK, Danger, Dont step inside etc.

This shows how meticulously the operation has been carried out. It also shows the expertise PA have developed in such kind of operations. It also explain why (By the Grace of Allah s.w.t) casualties are quite low as compared to Swat Ops.

God Bless our Army. I am proud of them.

Never expected such a pussy display by terrorists. Let me guess they fled and will come back to blow up innocents. I hoped they at least get some inspiration from ISISI.

ISIS will also run with their tail between their legs if targeted by a capable military. Right now dealing with Iraqi army is like dealing with a bunch of school girls.

Bomb Blast in Bannu

10425155_709657379104192_2776620492401120335_n.jpg

10372523_709657365770860_7025250879826324121_n.jpg

Looks like a very low intensity Blast. Most Probably a crude Desi Bomb... No more C4 Military grade explosives or no part of the motorbike had been so intact and nearby buildings must have been lot more damaged.
This is already a victory of Operation Zar b e Azb.
Imagine same Blast with previously available military grade explosives.

And Bannu is a Place where Bomb blasts are unknown and almost never happen. Obviously the trash came with IDps.
Further proof that they had and still have many terrorists among them,with local support.

And Bannu is a Place where Bomb blasts are unknown and almost never happen. Obviously the trash came with IDps.
Further proof that they had and still have many terrorists among them,with local support.

In Bannu blast does happen but only on security forces.In the past the one in dowa ghora happened because the security official stopped the qingqi/rickshaw and than he blew everything.

Civilian may die with those blast such as on the FC barrack beside kurram bridge but the target usually are only security forces

anyway this operation has already collapsed the TTP.i doubt they will ever have the capacity to take any action in future

In Bannu blast does happen but only on security forces.In the past the one in dowa ghora happened because the security official stopped the qingqi/rickshaw and than he blew everything.

Civilian may die with those blast such as on the FC barrack beside kurram bridge but the target usually are only security forces

anyway this operation has already collapsed the TTP.i doubt they will ever have the capacity to take any action in future
Thing is too many people from all over the country are traveling to bannu with relief goods,and this blast will certainly discourage them. My own family members were going to bannu this Sunday with some 300k worth of relief goods but they have delayed their visit after this blast as nobody wants to die like this.

Obviously the wazir tribesmen are sold out traitors who have been harboring this cancer for so long and that too in the heart of waziristan,miranshah,and now they have brought the cancer among them with IDPs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom