What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Is it the solution?

Do you know it is a very serious point you have made. And under such conditions, if this is the attitude then you know the outcomes, what Military did in 2000.

There's only one major problem with that argument , this operation has been launched by the Present Govt and the Premier himself was there in NA to take the house in confidence .

Yes Yes Sir off course after one year you will know they are still there sir until than remain happy

Makes me wonder then , how Swat is peaceful until now even though the operation has been finished a long time ago . Swatis having experienced Sharia first hand from the purest of all Muslims do not want it anymore and there are rarely any law and order disturbances reported from that area . How exactly did it happen if I were to accept the nonsensical claim of " they are still there " ?

The TTP to be reconciled and recruited as Jennisary division of Army based on Ottoman model.

So we should recruit the murderers of 60,000 Pakistanis and the psychopaths Mullah creed killing everyone who doesn't agree with them and blowing themselves into every single goddamn place imaginable and trying to enforce a barbaric and inhuman system into the army ? Before we proceed any further , enlighten me is it the Kandahar's finest you have been smoking all along and then posting here ? Doesn't look like the work of a sane person .

@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz What exactly is the reason behind allowing every single type of thread to run here seriously ? Anybody can come here and promote whatever f*** up agenda he has in mind ?

Dear Brother @Zarvan, I can understand your feelings about the innocent people of FATA Area. Every Pakistan supports the Patriotic Pakistanis amongst Fata People. The Operation is not against the Patriotic Pakistanis but against the terrorist who are bent upon the destruction of our Nation and we will not sit idle as they try to carry out their dastardly acts. We will be glad to lay down our lives to defend the Motherland.
Peace....

Last edited:
So we should recruit the murderers of 60,000 Pakistanis and the psychopaths Mullah creed killing everyone who doesn't agree with them and blowing themselves into every single goddamn place imaginable and trying to enforce a barbaric and inhuman system into the army ? Before we proceed any further , enlighten me is it the Kandahar's finest you have been smoking all along and then posting here ? Doesn't look like the work of a sane person .

@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz What exactly is the reason behind allowing every single type of thread to run here seriously ? Anybody can come here and promote whatever f*** up agenda he has in mind ?

Why do u have a trishul logo. It is a hindu religious sign
1-shiva-trident.jpg

Why do u have a trishul logo. It is a hindu religious sign
View attachment 35377

Is that what your stone age mind makes out of the sign ? Possibly , it can mean something else than Trishul or the last time I checked , Hindus also lived in Pakistan , maybe I am one of them . Or you hoping to make this country 100% Pure Muslims ?

SUN ZU said that the best strategy is to take over the enemy's forces without a fight.

And yet, do you know how many wars Sun Tzu fought?

He recognized better than most when a war is truly needed.

Zarb e AZB (Asif Zardari-Bhutto) adventure failure to be put on Nawaz Sharif just like Kargil adventure was planned for failure by Musharraf's group.

AZB == Asif Zardari-Bhutto ?!

Are you serious? Zardari has absolutely no clout to influence army's decision making.

Yaar kya karein. The OP is some HT type nut. He will NOT cease his rants. He has started a khilafat thread here:
Khilafah

Now if I engage him, he will start copy-pasting all the indoctrinated material and will most likely refuse to reconsider anything.
If I do not engage, then things go on as they already do.
I do not have sufficient reason to ban him.
I can not just delete these threads either. If Indians can come in and post all sorts of stuff just like that, then I guess we can tolerate this for now.

In short let him have his say. If he crosses the line by advocating violence, or threatening people, or being abusive, just let me know and I shall be happy to ban him.

Is that what your stone age mind makes out of the sign ? Possibly , it can mean something else than Trishul or the last time I checked , Hindus also lived in Pakistan , maybe I am one of them . Or you hoping to make this country 100% Pure Muslims ?

What is it anyway? The closest I could get is to figure out that it has something to do with psychology.

Begone from here you Heathen ! :mad:

Waisee what the heck is your avatar - Really ? It reminds me of the Greek symbol/alphabet 'psi' but that can't be it 'cause Biharis don't know any Greek ! :p:

SUN ZU said that the best strategy is to take over the enemy's forces without a fight.

And yet, do you know how many wars Sun Tzu fought?

He recognized better than most when a war is truly needed.

If he crosses the line by advocating violence, or threatening people, or being abusive, just let me know and I shall be happy to ban him.[/quote]

I would like to point here that Secur said " @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz What exactly is the reason behind allowing every single type of thread to run here seriously ? Anybody can come here and promote whatever f*** up agenda he has in mind ?

Isn't f*** up agenda abusive.

That is exactly what it is . @Armstrong

You know Greek - So you're not a Bihari or an Urdu-speaking Sindhi as its more politically correct form ? :o:

Waisee who the hell thought up the 'Urdu-speaking Sindhi' bit ? :crazy:

What am I supposed to call my friends here in Lahore who, like you, trace your lineage to some aristocratic family in Bihar who used to have mint plantations or podineiii kay baagh ? :unsure:

An Urdu-speaking Punjabi ? Then what the heck am I if not an Urdu-speaking Punjabi or what the heck would almost every Punjabi be when he can & does speak Urdu ? :undecided:

Your politically correct terms are so confusing ! :(

Thats why I like to stick to something a bit more racist like 'Altafians' or 'Funny-Accent-Urdu-walaaas' or 'Bihari Kebab' ! :whistle:

Just kidding - Ghusssaa kar keh phir apniii wrists nahin cut karniii bacheiii ! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom