What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Is it the solution?

Reminds me of Operation Taharat to cleanse Heera Mandi by Gen Zia. Result they relocated all over the city. LOL

WOW PAKISTAN NEEDS NO OUTSIDER ENEMIES IT HAS PEOPLE LIKE U,, IF IT SO,, THEN NO NEED TO GO FOR PUNISHMENT FOR CIMINALS, N SINNERS? THEN Y ALLAH SAID TO GIVE PUNISHMEN N FIGHT WITH ENEMIES????????????????

Having a substantial , counter terrorism operation is better then all out Military War in civilian zones.

However one cannot argue that using full force , major stronghold for Terrorist can be anhialited in in record time. Major suspected bases , military gear and cars used can be targetted or camps or suspected training facilities

The big question is Pakistan Military's planning to , bring in a strong "Regional" Police/Ranger's force to establish future security efforts once the operation ends. And also to close out the borders or take over Afghanistan permenantly

1. Bring in ample Police / Ranger and special Ops units for future oversight
2. Close out of Border or fenced up borders
3. De Weaponization of the region

This so called retard warned you not to enter in Tribal areas in 2003 other wise Pakistan will get stuck but slave of USA muhsarraf was too arrogant to listen and to busy in serving his masters and USA and from that day on peace situation has gotten destroyed and the thing which started the problem will never solve it but some are too lame to understand this so let operation take place after an year every body will know nothing has improved

Agreed. But dont you think the Kunduz airlift which Musharraf ordered in 2001 ( which the CIA called the airlift of evil) was at least positive for PAK army personnel who were stuck in Afghanistan, what I mean is for all his flaws did he not try and play the US to an extent? Albeit badly; Handing them a few Al-Qaeda members here and there , usually some from the top 10 deck of cards and some from lower down.

As far as I understand this operation is designed to flush out TTP and their friends, cohorts of RAW/CIA I take it? I think it becomes clear when one learns about the US Special Operations Command and its interlocutors , CIA Black ops, which have created many proxies around the world. So wherever there is a resistance movement, specifically in the Muslim world it is usually a jihadi group, USSOC creates alternative groups run by agents to derail and discredit any such resistance movement. They have been doing this since they perfected their art in Nicaragua, Colombia, Bolvia and many african countries. Surely this is not an operation against the Afghan Taliban, who are by the way busy taking territory in Afghanistan from their army.

NO COMMENTS EXCEPTED FROM ANYONE, IF SOMEONE DISAGREE HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND GET LOST ZARB E AZB IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. PAKISTAN ARMY YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. THUMBS UP GENERAL RAHEEL YOU ARE THE MAN.

KAYANI .jpg

InshaAllah Operation Zerb-e-Azb will kill all terrorists,its not like Kargil.Kargil was failed due to nawas shareef.Nawaz in 1999 called all the troops back due to which many of of troops sacrifice and we loss war of Kargil.But we can't compare Kargil with Zarb-e-Azb

Back
Top Bottom