What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

Send SSG into kunar and nuristan with full air support and sniper coverage. Recover some documents and make a case for full scale military intervention in Afghan border towns.

Pak has fulfilled its promise of removing anti Afghan militants from the country, now time to keep your end of the bargain or PA will take over.

I really don't want to be here for another 3 years moaning about why terrorism source is not stopped. Can only collect water with buckets for so long, time to turn the tap off.

Indians ki currency se hi wo nikal gai Keya kehte hain VAT
Abhi tou aur kuch bhi nikle ga SO saves yours energies for coming soon:box hit:
bolna kya chahte ho bhai jaan ... kuch pahle nhi padha

But dude, why wud RAW not distribute Pakistani currency by exchange from Afganistan or India itself? Why wud it defeat its purpose by having presence of Indian currency in Pakistan? I wanna discuss on based of logic. Hope u can explain the logic of ur statements.
I can explain the logic of my statement only if you would try to understand the logic ..there is no defeat of purpose at a place where a trade in happens in multiple currencies including the Indian one !

Pathetic excuse.

No source is necessary. Picture speaks for itself with man in uniform.
sir ! is indian currency valid in Pakistan ! what they will do with Indian currency in pakistan !

sir ! is indian currency valid in Pakistan ! what they will do with Indian currency in pakistan !

Just wildly speculating here given the source of the image cannot be verified. But they are mercenaries. Who said they intended to spend their prize money in Pakistan or live in Pakistan once done?

Just wildly speculating here given the source of the image cannot be verified. But they are mercenaries. Who said they intended to spend their prize money in Pakistan or live in Pakistan once done?

Stop with the excuses please. Indian currency is worth as much as toilet paper, even less, in Pakistan.

as usual indians caught with their pants down are lying through their teeth , due to indians flocking to afghanistan like flies to shit , the indian currency has value in afghanistan , the unscrupulous nature of the indian allied afghan government and the terrorists it backs is well know. These people have been caught with suitcases full of foreign currencies while trying to fly out of Kabul airport , so use of foreign currency by afghan government is not unusual and it no surprise that large quantities of indian currency has been recovered from terrorists who are sheltered by the indian allied afghan government.

Quite right.

As always the whole world is wrong !!

Now you're imagining things. Which states have officially accused Pakistan of hiding OBL? Even the US hasn't.

Next, what is the relevance of the point to the thread?

Back
Top Bottom