What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

this thing is obvious that india is supplying ttp with money and weapons....what will indians say on that indian syringes which were found from terrorists involved in karachi airport attack ...

Danish

Not for a moment am I denying ( or accepting ) what you write. All I am saying is that nothing in this world is quite like what it looks.

There are undercurrents & reasons for everything.

No nation other than the Vatican is a saint - everyone does things to further their interests.

In my post I have offered a possible explanation to what the picture says. Tell me , can you buy anything with INR in Pak ? If not then why would I as an Indian 'agent' give INR to someone in Pak ? I'd rather give PKR or USD .

Thats all.
That not a problem that indian currency dont works in pakistan ....there are lot of money exchangers which can change indian currency into pakistani currency..

More pictures found:

indian-money-2-jpg.38499

indian-money-jpg.38500

who is Gandhi? from India?
we all know how many pakistanies and pakistani agents are caught trying to smuggle counterfit currency india each year the place which pakistanies beleve had indian currency but is nothing more than a fake currency printing or distribeution centre

Danish

Not for a moment am I denying ( or accepting ) what you write. All I am saying is that nothing in this world is quite like what it looks.

There are undercurrents & reasons for everything.

No nation other than the Vatican is a saint - everyone does things to further their interests.

In my post I have offered a possible explanation to what the picture says. Tell me , can you buy anything with INR in Pak ? If not then why would I as an Indian 'agent' give INR to someone in Pak ? I'd rather give PKR or USD .

Thats all.

There are some intelligence reports that indian consulate in afghanistan is supporting Mullah Fazlluah and other terrorists. Some leadership of TTP and BLA have visited INDIA also. And indian commandos are protecting TTP top leadership. When these people will visit india then definitely they need INDIAN rps to buy something.

And get caught. Wow. RAW is such a fool. Thats what u think rite?
One can change any money with a currency changer in Pakistan ....even in small markets these currency changers are working without any hindrance ...

One can change any money with a currency changer in Pakistan ....even in small markets these currency changers are working without any hindrance ...
U didnt get it. Do u? Doing small transactions is ok but in backward regions hit by terrorism the most, huge transactions required for terrorist activities wud obviously be intercepted by an already vigilant intelligence. If I was to do any activity in PAkistan, I wud never do any acts that are easily caught. I wud rather take Pakistani currency from India or thru UAE which is the easiest and safest way. Bringing Indian currency all the way to PAkistan is the most foolish plan.

U temme, what wud u have done if it was u?

U didnt get it. Do u? Doing small transactions is ok but in backward regions hit by terrorism the most, huge transactions required for terrorist activities wud obviously be intercepted by an already vigilant intelligence. If I was to do any activity in PAkistan, I wud never do any acts that are easily caught. I wud rather take Pakistani currency from India or thru UAE which is the easiest and safest way. Bringing Indian currency all the way to PAkistan is the most foolish plan.

U temme, what wud u have done if it was u?
Bringing India currency from Afghanistan into the tribal areas is not that a big deal because of the length of our border ....huge transactions are not done in the backward areas ...they are done in densely populated cities like Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar ....

Bringing India currency from Afghanistan into the tribal areas is not that a big deal because of the length of our border ....huge transactions are not done in the backward areas ...they are done in densely populated cities like Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar ....
But temme. Why wont RAW do the exchange in India itself? That wud be safest and no problem carrying it from India to Afghanistan. Question is, why do u think that RAW will take the most unsafe route to get caught.

Ttp go to India to buy weapons and take rupees with them.

3.gif

The Indian weapons made by IOF seized by Pak security forces from militants in Waziristan

But temme. Why wont RAW do the exchange in India itself? That wud be safest and no problem carrying it from India to Afghanistan. Question is, why do u think that RAW will take the most unsafe route to get caught.
RAW gives it to NDS...NDS then further distributes it among the TTP and likewise ....Being in Afghanistan and promoting terrorism is the most safest route that the RAW can take ....There is no problem carrying currency from India to Kabul ...you are on the same page against Pakistan !

I thought there is a thread exists based on this photo.... I remember posting in that thread @WebMaster

Can some one explain to me How Indian currency can be used in afghanistan or Pakistan?
go to any open forex exchange agent and buy rupees with them. simple as that.

RAW gives it to NDS...NDS then further distributes it among the TTP and likewise ....Being in Afghanistan and promoting terrorism is the most safest route that the RAW can take ....There is no problem carrying currency from India to Kabul ...you are on the same page against Pakistan !
But dude, why wud RAW not distribute Pakistani currency by exchange from Afganistan or India itself? Why wud it defeat its purpose by having presence of Indian currency in Pakistan? I wanna discuss on based of logic. Hope u can explain the logic of ur statements.

Ttp go to India to buy weapons and take rupees with them.

3.gif

The Indian weapons made by IOF seized by Pak security forces from militants in Waziristan

These weapons aren't indian. They are russian/chinese & Pakistani.. Indian weapons are useless, even for terrorists. So pls check before spreading lies

Indian currency would mean "aa bayl mujhay maar".. The only currencies used in that region by treroirst were dollars, rupees, afghanis..

Back
Top Bottom