What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

I had a conversation with a ssg commando who participated in operation Tirah vally and to all mambers you have dont idea what happen on ground untold stories which we are unaware of

I had a conversation with a ssg commando who participated in operation Tirah vally

No you didn't. And if you did, he is an idiot for telling you information about a sensitive operation:
loose-lips3321.jpg

Each soldier is trained in the practice of OPSEC and COINTEL so yeah, i am not buying that statement.

I had a conversation with a ssg commando who participated in operation Tirah vally and to all mambers you have dont idea what happen on ground untold stories which we are unaware of

Share some of them with us, if you can ? :)

No you didn't. And if you did, he is an idiot for telling you information about a sensitive operation:
loose-lips3321.jpg

Each soldier is trained in the practice of OPSEC and COINTEL so yeah, i am not buying that statement.

Kya haal hai takatwar bazu. :P

Sup buddy, and no he shouldnt share a thingy. Not till it is officially considered safe to be declassified by the ISPR.

What you both trying to say is screwing up of mission planner which costs life of SSG commandos, which btw operation tirah was the most costly Op for SSG where they suffered extensive casualties, round about 40-60, should not be disclosed because it is sensitive matter?

What you both trying to say is screwing up of mission planner which costs life of SSG commandos, which btw operation tirah was the most costly Op for SSG where they suffered extensive casualties, round about 40-60, should not be disclosed because it is sensitive matter?

Well all I was saying was that not till the army comes out with the details, you never know what they do and dont want told.

Eigh? Did you read my post? What i was trying to say was the complete opposite!

Also one more thing that does happens during these opps, if I am not mistaken. Is the intelligence that is gathered on the ground, that the enemey has to kept in dark about, and is used at latter stages or used by the spies. That is if compromised puts them in jeopardy.

"I had a conversation with a ssg commando who participated in operation Tirah vally and to all mambers you have dont idea what happen on ground untold stories which we are unaware of"

And by untold stories he meant the casualties suffered by SSG commandos and most probably stupid decisions of their superiors.

"I had a conversation with a ssg commando who participated in operation Tirah vally and to all mambers you have dont idea what happen on ground untold stories which we are unaware of"

And by untold stories he meant the casualties suffered by SSG commandos and most probably stupid decisions of their superiors.

No offence but please pay more attention to people's posts before you jump the gun:

For the post you have just quoted was attributed to Pakistan life at Post Number: #604

first of all i think you never had an conversation with soldier they dont talk like we suffer that much causalities and our superior dont planned well so you batter think

first of all i think you never had an conversation with soldier they dont talk like we suffer that much causalities and our superior dont planned well so you batter think

Lol:

Last edited by Pakistan life; Today at 08:22 PM.

Why did you delete your own message? Because your full of bullshit, that's why.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom