What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

IMO, tribal needed to be armed... because interior ministry & judiciary is patronizing terrorists.

Police is no where to be seen and hundreds of terrorists are set free by judiciary.

yes they do need to be armed :cheesy:

r

militants-pakistan-army-060910jpg-a160a8996150d3b2.jpg

2962273_Pakistani+tribesmen+hold+their+weapons+as+they+gather+for+a+traditional+Jirga+tribal+assemb.jpg

610x.jpg

@Safriz

Do they realize that this sort of mindset is the causeth of majority of their problems - economical problems being the least of them ? I do not understand this " obsession with weapons " .

What about human rights activists and judiciary?

Human rights for a terrorist ? :no: Sorry , Asma Jahangir can take a hike !

These people should be treated as " enemy combatants " as enshrined in the Pakistani law .

Not be given the right of a common citizen but tried under special courts and circumstances .

Last edited by a moderator:
They shall be able to counter the northern alliance threat, PA cannot be present everywhere all the time.

Selected triblas shall be armed and safe keep the weapons and rest shall be disarmed.

@Armstrong

Trust me , I have no problem with the tribals however I do see a problem with this " weapons love " to the point that people have started calling them " jewellery " . They blame the Govt of Pakistan for their backwardness but despite our best intentions and efforts , they do not accept the law of the land .

wow these people are Technically Challanged in every aspect here in AMerica the armed millitias are way more advanced then these guys and by the way the armed millitias in america are considered Terrorist if you dont remember what they did to ATF and other Agencies and after that the US Government started a huge crack down on them, now they only exist in shadows but are very well armed and much more dangerous tactics wise then these Stupid MOFOs, I dont understand why would they take up arms against muslims and then even if you do and you say you are following ISLam you are wrong, in ancient muslim wars they muslims were very technilogically advanced hence they conqoured every thing in their path, They simply did not just Rely on the word of a Illiterate molvi that if we die we are going to heaven and they never used suicide tactics they could have easily used them if they wanted to at that time i.e Poision the food and water supply of enemy after becoming friends with them and dying at the same time

I dont know when will these guys learn, that you just cannot win wars with bravery only you have to have support of modern tech of that time and tactics

wow these people are Technically Challanged in every aspect here in AMerica the armed millitias are way more advanced then these guys and by the way the armed millitias in america are considered Terrorist if you dont remember what they did to ATF and other Agencies and after that the US Government started a huge crack down on them, now they only exist in shadows but are very well armed and much more dangerous tactics wise then these Stupid MOFOs, I dont understand why would they take up arms against muslims and then even if you do and you say you are following ISLam you are wrong, in ancient muslim wars they muslims were very technilogically advanced hence they conqoured every thing in their path, They simply did not just Rely on the word of a Illiterate molvi that if we die we are going to heaven and they never used suicide tactics they could have easily used them if they wanted to at that time i.e Poision the food and water supply of enemy after becoming friends with them and dying at the same time

I dont know when will these guys learn, that you just cannot win wars with bravery only you have to have support of modern tech of that time and tactics

Couldn't agree more.

Even in the 1400s Muslims knew the importance of progression.

These folks are just completely and utterly lost.

And that is why it is artificial because it is so difficult to see the logic of the militancy. It is being funded by someone.

Couldn't agree more.

Even in the 1400s Muslims knew the importance of progression.

These folks are just completely and utterly lost.

And that is why it is artificial because it is so difficult to see the logic of the militancy. It is being funded by someone.

ya bro Thank god Pakistan Military is not like them, they atleast develop what they can with what they get after these corrupt politicians ran sack the country's money,

I bet these people dont even know how to properly battle zero a AK-47, did you know that zeroing a rifle depends on the bullet type which is used i.e how much powder in the bullet is and how consistent is the type of powders and the weight of the bullet, i bet these people every time they load a bullet its a different powder mix and the Grain size of the bullet,

Second how hard it is to buy a chinese red *** sight for ak-47 you can get one for 15 us dollars here in USA and i am sure its very cheap where they are located,

and how hard is it to use a mortar round remotely I mean put the mortar round in a Container fill it with water and let it freeze then Stick it in a MOrtar tube when the ice melts it self the mortar will be launched and you wont be their to take the aircraft hits do that with 20 mortars and range it to one of the posts and you will have a ball

i mean simple tactics,

where these guys are using suicide bombers to kill the innocent people how retarded you gotta be

and ask them what is the next bollywood movie comming out they will all answer it

@Armstrong

Trust me , I have no problem with the tribals however I do see a problem with this " weapons love " to the point that people have started calling them " jewellery " . They blame the Govt of Pakistan for their backwardness but despite our best intentions and efforts , they do not accept the law of the land .

What law of land? You have enforced colonial FCR law on them...why they shouldnt blame governament for their backwardness? When governament dont built school , colleges, hospitals, roads etc in FATA...What best intentions and efforts you are talking about? You used tribal areas as experimental labortory and made it hub of religous extremism.

Every pashtun household has weapons and yes it is jewellary for us, it is hard for american like you to understand the martial traditions of pakhtuns...but we will keep weapons no matter what...keeping weapons has nothing to do with backwardness, police and army also keep it....We have the right to defend ourselves from any one and keep weapons.

What law of land? You have enforced colonial FCR law on them...why they shouldnt blame governament for their backwardness? When governament dont built school , colleges, hospitals, roads etc in FATA...What best intentions and efforts you are talking about? You used tribal areas as experimental labortory and made it hub of religous extremism.

Every pashtun household has weapons and yes it is jewellary for us, it is hard for american like you to understand the martial traditions of pakhtuns...but we will keep weapons no matter what...keeping weapons has nothing to do with backwardness, police and army also keep it....We have the right to defend ourselves from any one and keep weapons.

Actually , there is a law of the land but again the tribal areas are unfortunately governed under strange and special " sorry excuse " for a modern civilized law called the Frontier Crimes Regulations inherited from the British by the Dominion of Pakistan . True that the Parliament of Pakistan cant play any role in that area . But seriously , can you tell me if the Tribals have ever made efforts or shown any encouraging sign of getting the Govt of Pakistan to repeal that act and submit to the law of the land ? Any green signal whatsoever ? I do not think so . They seem very happy to continue with the same draconian laws . What has the Govt done throughout the history for making efforts to get the F.A.T.A. to repeal FCR is another story of blunders . But since the change has to come from the people of the region , because of the complications involved in abrogating the act one-sidedly unless the inhabitants show willingness , majority of the blame lies not on the Govt . So , if our jurisdiction doesn't extend into that part of Pakistan , then there's no way the Govt can be blamed for not building infrastructure in the region properly . Whatever little was made over time , has unfortunately been destroyed . If the Northern Areas ( former ) could get their rights by public protests and keenness to a due democratic process , I see no reason why they cant .

Correction : " Not every Pashtun household has weapons " as commonly believed , because Pashtuns live throughout the country and aren't limited to KPK and Tribal area . They do not carry weapons in big cities usually common people and are quite in number there - not to mention the higher Human Development Index and a higher quality of life that they have compared to those living in their own native regions , they feel safe under the protection that is to be provided by the state . Why is that ? Wings of ethnic political parties are a different matter altogether .

The problem starts when you start calling a " deadly weapon " as some sort of men's jewellery and consider it child's play to hand it over to a growing child even , if a person grows up with that kind of mentality of making things even through the use of deadly force , then I think it can explain all the lawlessness and chaos in KPK before the whole thing started . Tribes fighting over small mountains and people being killed with explicit orders from a Jirga and settling of family matters with the so called jewelley ? Sure , keep weapons , nobody's coming to snatch them , we only hope that you will realize one day that they aren't a true guarantor of peace and security and defense , but rather educational and economical progression and handing the duties over to institutions such as police and army can do the trick far more effectively and can ensure long term stability and well being of the people . Rest assured , it has everything to do with backwardness , the psychological effects of growing up whilst getting insensitive to violence and treating " weapons " as casual everyday things are well known and the mentality that arises from it . Police and Army are institutions of the state and are controlled unlike the tribes who sort out their rivalries either through mostly unfair Jirgas or by usage of force deadly and later get themselves in trouble with the same " Collective Punishment " from the notorious FCR . When you embrace the law of the land , the duties of the self defense will mostly pass over to police and other law enforcement agencies , registered weapons can be carried of course but not of the kind you have today .

Now , I do understand the history of the Pashtun people and the threats they faced from invaders back then which more than explains why weapons became a necessity for defense - a must for every person and how the mentality of insecurity without weapons developed , but times have changed , you have a country to defend you , learn to adopt , walk hand in hand with the civilization , channel the same energy into more positive things .

One thing more " Who's an American ? " . Is it a new sort of personal attack that I cant understand at the moment ? :D

You do realize that the Tribal Areas joined Pakistan on the condition that their way of life, their special status & their right of movement would not be disturbed that they'd carry as many guns as they'd want to, be administered with almost complete autonomy with the local Jirga having a more binding de-facto if not de-jure importance that the Federal Representative & they be allowed to move freely between Pakistan & Afghanistan. Additionally that the Armed Forces would withdraw from their lands & let the levies & the tribal laskhars pieced together in times of crisis to take care of their own security !

One of those 'leave us alone' things entailed the Frontier Crimes Regulation but just to understand how binding it is one does not need to look beyond the moronic decision of some Tribals to stone a Pakistani Army soldier to death when he hadn't even committed Zina with the Federal Rep. not being able to do anything !

So please lets not cry a river over here for something that was asked for the Tribals themselves & isn't even worth the paper its written on anyhow !

As far as under-development is concerned - Yes....yes there is under-development in those areas & the Government should be the first to raise their hands up & accept their due blame ! However I'd also like to point out that their Malicks like the Baluch Sardars didn't do sh*t for their own people either ! The Civil Society of KP didn't do sh*t either & lastly even numerous Pashtun Governors from KP along with numerous Pashtun politicians in the NA didn't do sh*t for FATA ! Heck even the candidates from FATA elected on the NA tickets didn't do sh*t either. If any institution did something its the Army !

Lastly for godsake enough of this 'you enforced the...& you treated them.....' - If you're going to discount your self from the responsibilities of a Nation as a whole & not own up to the problems as if they are your problems as well instead of finding a scape-goat for everything than you have no right to complain about anything ! Pull your weight & then criticize !

And please enough with the martial traditions of Pashtuns ! Keeping a gun in your house whilst being dirt poor & illiterate but spending a few thousand Rs. on a foOking Klashnikov is not something to be proud of ! Part of the reason why those areas are under-developed is because of this love for jewelry - Keep the gun but spend more on books ! Buy the Klashinkov but spend 10 times that amount on sending your kid to school & teaching your wife to be a constructive citizen of the society instead of being locked up in a house the whole day !

Actually , there is a law of the land but again the tribal areas are unfortunately governed under strange and special " sorry excuse " for a modern civilized law called the Frontier Crimes Regulations inherited from the British by the Dominion of Pakistan . True that the Parliament of Pakistan cant play any role in that area . But seriously , can you tell me if the Tribals have ever made efforts or shown any encouraging sign of getting the Govt of Pakistan to repeal that act and submit to the law of the land ? Any green signal whatsoever ? I do not think so . They seem very happy to continue with the same draconian laws . What has the Govt done throughout the history for making efforts to get the F.A.T.A. to repeal FCR is another story of blunders . But since the change has to come from the people of the region , because of the complications involved in abrogating the act one-sidedly unless the inhabitants show willingness , majority of the blame lies not on the Govt . So , if our jurisdiction doesn't extend into that part of Pakistan , then there's no way the Govt can be blamed for not building infrastructure in the region properly . Whatever little was made over time , has unfortunately been destroyed . If the Northern Areas ( former ) could get their rights by public protests and keenness to a due democratic process , I see no reason why they cant .

Correction : " Not every Pashtun household has weapons " as commonly believed , because Pashtuns live throughout the country and aren't limited to KPK and Tribal area . They do not carry weapons in big cities usually common people and are quite in number there - not to mention the higher Human Development Index and a higher quality of life that they have compared to those living in their own native regions , they feel safe under the protection that is to be provided by the state . Why is that ? Wings of ethnic political parties are a different matter altogether .

The problem starts when you start calling a " deadly weapon " as some sort of men's jewellery and consider it child's play to hand it over to a growing child even , if a person grows up with that kind of mentality of making things even through the use of deadly force , then I think it can explain all the lawlessness and chaos in KPK before the whole thing started . Tribes fighting over small mountains and people being killed with explicit orders from a Jirga and settling of family matters with the so called jewelley ? Sure , keep weapons , nobody's coming to snatch them , we only hope that you will realize one day that they aren't a true guarantor of peace and security and defense , but rather educational and economical progression and handing the duties over to institutions such as police and army can do the trick far more effectively and can ensure long term stability and well being of the people . Rest assured , it has everything to do with backwardness , the psychological effects of growing up whilst getting insensitive to violence and treating " weapons " as casual everyday things are well known and the mentality that arises from it . Police and Army are institutions of the state and are controlled unlike the tribes who sort out their rivalries either through mostly unfair Jirgas or by usage of force deadly and later get themselves in trouble with the same " Collective Punishment " from the notorious FCR . When you embrace the law of the land , the duties of the self defense will mostly pass over to police and other law enforcement agencies , registered weapons can be carried of course but not of the kind you have today .

Now , I do understand the history of the Pashtun people and the threats they faced from invaders back then which more than explains why weapons became a necessity for defense - a must for every person and how the mentality of insecurity without weapons developed , but times have changed , you have a country to defend you , learn to adopt , walk hand in hand with the civilization , channel the same energy into more positive things .

One thing more " Who's an American ? " . Is it a new sort of personal attack that I cant understand at the moment ? :D
So tribals are to be blamed for the draconian law which was enforced on them by their enemies?...you do understand that there is no protest culture in tribal areas, blocking roads and burning tires etc.....their way of protesting is war, do you want that?....Do you know why TTP killed hundreds of malaks and khans? Because according to them they were useless colonial remanants. Governament reforms not taliban were supposed to happen in FATA...I asked a mehsud why they dont protest over their conditions in IDP camps, he said "we dont beg" !
About weapon as jewellary part. I would highly recommend pakhtuns to keep up the martial traditions even in 21st century and refuse to bow their heads for any aggressive and invading force....they shouldnt rely on pak army, the same army who killed and raped thousands of bengalis and are now humiliating balochs and has sold itself to our enemy america...pakhtuns have to keep weapons against any enemy whether they are muslims or non-muslims...it should be both qalam and talwar !

You do realize that the Tribal Areas joined Pakistan on the condition that their way of life, their special status & their right of movement would not be disturbed that they'd carry as many guns as they'd want to, be administered with almost complete autonomy with the local Jirga having a more binding de-facto if not de-jure importance that the Federal Representative & they be allowed to move freely between Pakistan & Afghanistan. Additionally that the Armed Forces would withdraw from their lands & let the levies & the tribal laskhars pieced together in times of crisis to take care of their own security !

One of those 'leave us alone' things entailed the Frontier Crimes Regulation but just to understand how binding it is one does not need to look beyond the moronic decision of some Tribals to stone a Pakistani Army soldier to death when he hadn't even committed Zina with the Federal Rep. not being able to do anything !

So please lets not cry a river over here for something that was asked for the Tribals themselves & isn't even worth the paper its written on anyhow !

As far as under-development is concerned - Yes....yes there is under-development in those areas & the Government should be the first to raise their hands up & accept their due blame ! However I'd also like to point out that their Malicks like the Baluch Sardars didn't do sh*t for their own people either ! The Civil Society of KP didn't do sh*t either & lastly even numerous Pashtun Governors from KP along with numerous Pashtun politicians in the NA didn't do sh*t for FATA ! Heck even the candidates from FATA elected on the NA tickets didn't do sh*t either. If any institution did something its the Army !

Lastly for godsake enough of this 'you enforced the...& you treated them.....' - If you're going to discount your self from the responsibilities of a Nation as a whole & not own up to the problems as if they are your problems as well instead of finding a scape-goat for everything than you have no right to complain about anything ! Pull your weight & then criticize !

And please enough with the martial traditions of Pashtuns ! Keeping a gun in your house whilst being dirt poor & illiterate but spending a few thousand Rs. on a foOking Klashnikov is not something to be proud of ! Part of the reason why those areas are under-developed is because of this love for jewelry - Keep the gun but spend more on books ! Buy the Klashinkov but spend 10 times that amount on sending your kid to school & teaching your wife to be a constructive citizen of the society instead of being locked up in a house the whole day !

Tribals were not given any choice, neither they put forward any demands or conditions..British simply handed over FATA to its successor Pakistan...Jinnah did one thing very good that he decided to pull out the army from tribal areas, winning confidence and thanks of tribals.....but then we see him sending tribals to kashmir instead of reguler army, political agents paid them like mercenaries....it was not a good start.
And i wont respond to your pashtun bashing at the end. A kind request from you not to question our way of life, our women do pardah and stay in homes according to islam...wont you feel insulted if i start pointing fingers at the women in your culture? That they dont have even the etiqettue of wearing rope-like dupatta properly..

Back
Top Bottom