What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

no, it was meant for one area but it has been repurposed across many applications with H2/4 being one of them incudling raptor3.
The Mirage pilot said he had 15 to 20 seconds to record this video them guide the weapon away from target.
Which means there is no or very low latency.

Was there no ZDK-03 involved in the mission? Perhaps this is why F-16s were cleared to fire on IAF jets (with the aid of ERIEYE) & JF-17s were not?
I heard that now JF-17 can also communicate with ERIEYE through Pakistan made Link-17.

you will be shocked to know how much more older than that; the key principle which makes it work remains unbeaten still :) and will remain for at least next 2 decades.

A question if you can answer (Don't have to be specific).

Can the DL tech of H4/Raptor be used by PAF to make other H4 type weapons for JF-17 without having to resorting to 2X aircraft per strike method of H4 (i.e one for bomb and other for the DL pod).

Paris.jpg

This was the most intriguing takeaway for me ... "Haven't Trained? (asked ACM)..." ... Hmmm... Remember Sajjad Haider's comments on a TV show after Op Swift Retort? "PAF will always maintain first see capability even if IAF brings in Rafale"!! ACM just confirmed that.
upload_2020-3-20_4-19-34.png

C-803akg is same type with man in the loop long range weapon and can be adopted for jf-17

h4 is 1100 kg while c803akg is lighter I think 700/800kg But longer ranges 180km vs h4 120km

h2 with 60km may be lighter
any way let’s see

Back
Top Bottom