What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

upload_2020-3-19_14-42-56.png

As I had suspected allalong, the data link was in full blown operation despite the heavy ECM :).....

Very happy to see it confirmed. very old algorithm i pioneered worked :)
Hi,
can you explain further?
As i understood, Indian Datalink was jammed by PAF and thats why Sukhois failed massively.
Which data link you are talking about? Thanks.

It will be other than B70s.... Js or Ts.... Re-approached to Russis but no conclusion...

sorry - please understand, i cannot speak about it.
If 10+ years have gone then the secrecy agreements and liabilities legally expire, as the technology is now too old to do any harm even if leaked.
However a Forum comment wont include software codes or such deep info that some adversary will copy it..
It will remain just a general comment.
But thats fine if you are not comfortable.

If 10+ years have gone then the secrecy agreements and liabilities legally expire, as the technology is now too old to do any harm even if leaked.
However a Forum comment wont include software codes or such deep info that some adversary will copy it..
It will remain just a general comment.
But thats fine if you are not comfortable.
you will be shocked to know how much more older than that; the key principle which makes it work remains unbeaten still :) and will remain for at least next 2 decades.

you will be shocked to know how much more older than that; the key principle which makes it work remains unbeaten still :) and will remain for at least next 2 decades.
Was it a joint Pakistan- SA project or SA only?

data link for the guidance of H-4 ....
That answers my original question.

Was there no ZDK-03 involved in the mission? Perhaps this is why F-16s were cleared to fire on IAF jets (with the aid of ERIEYE) & JF-17s were not?

Back
Top Bottom