What's new

Operation Shudi Karan - Sikh Holocaust 1984 Pt.2

I am talking about Pakistani members. Don't jump the gun without knowing whom I am pointing towards...

understood forgive me, but ISI did actively support the insurgency there were several catalysts to the 1984 and after tragedy but mainly it was all on Indira Gandhi's hands she caused it dont u agree?

Let us pause a bit.

What is the present status of the Khalistanis in Punjab or anywhere in the world?

its really not even a insurgency at all more political now most of the major militant leaders were either killed or forced to go underground Punjab is now peaceful the breadbasket of the nation producing millions of tons of wheat each year

i as a Sikh do not want Khalistan but i want justice against the people who are responsible for the butchering of thousands of Sikhs and some of our grievances should be heard and considered by the gov't like in the original Anandpur Sahib resolution

sir Bhindrawala started out as a holy man or a Sant going around in villages preaching Sikhism, the Akali Dal was Indiras enemy Bhindrawala and the Akalis both pressed for the passing of the Anandpur sahib resolution Indira being notorious for her corrupt and divisive politics did not listen and threw her weight behind Bhindrwala as a counterweight to the Akalis however Bhindrwala turned on Indira he began to preach that Sikhs were "2nd class citizens" and actually at the time it was true please refer to post number 15.... anyways as Bhindrwala grew more militant Indira did not bother to take him out on the stop but she waited until the state became lawless by Sikh separatists he took shelter in the golden temple it was Indiras fault letting all this go down she could have just accepted the Anandpur Sahib resolution and all of that could have been avoided

CONgress every time i hear or read that name i vomit, man did you even live in Punjab during the 1980s????? people were afraid of the militants people were afraid someone was going to jump over the wall of they're house rob and kill them! the state was completely lawless, like i said refer to post 15

yeah,thats true.But remember man,so much agricultural investment had been already made for punjab including the bhakra nangal dam.I hate it that people of punjab,haryana and himachal fight so much when they are one and the same.

How different is Sikhism from Hinduism?Everything from the practices and customs,i dont see much different from north indian hindu culture.

Anyway,she should have made an agreement based on the anandpur sahib resolution and ended it.

BTW,Sunderji te former chief of army staff is my father's maternal uncle and my dad used to say he was pretty pissed at that time about the way things happened in punjab.

yeah,thats true.But remember man,so much agricultural investment had been already made for punjab including the bhakra nangal dam.I hate it that people of punjab,haryana and himachal fight so much when they are one and the same.

How different is Sikhism from Hinduism?Everything from the practices and customs,i dont see much different from north indian hindu culture.

Anyway,she should have made an agreement based on the anandpur sahib resolution and ended it.

BTW,Sunderji te former chief of army staff is my father's maternal uncle and my dad used to say he was pretty pissed at that time about the way things happened in punjab.

God is one bro Hindus call him Vishnu Muslims call him Allah we call him Waheguru god is one

some of our grievances were just ignored by Indira when the states were partitioned based on language punjabi speaking areas of Punjab went to Himachal and Haryana to make things worse Chandigarh became a union territory as the capital for both Haryana and Punjab when it should have been capital of Punjab only

operation blue star, anti sikh riots, punjab tragedy all could have been avoided if Indira was flexible with the Akalis on the anandpur sahib resolution but we all know how Indira was a great bane to our nations existence

your related to Sunderji? pretty cool my Aunt (pooa) is related to Nirmal Jit Singh Sekkhon (PVC IAF)

Having said and done all this,People like Gobind Ram how can they do this to the farmers in the rural hinterland.Those people are some of the best i have ever met in India.The kids i played hockey with in Pathankot.I cant even imagine that land had it so brutal so recently,I salute the courage and large heart of those people to get up and running in no time.

God is one bro Hindus call him Vishnu Muslims call him Allah we call him Waheguru god is one

some of our grievances were just ignored by Indira when the states were partitioned based on language punjabi speaking areas of Punjab went to Himachal and Haryana to make things worse Chandigarh became a union territory as the capital for both Haryana and Punjab when it should have been capital of Punjab only

operation blue star, anti sikh riots, punjab tragedy all could have been avoided if Indira was flexible with the Akalis on the anandpur sahib resolution but we all know how Indira was a great bane to our nations existence

your related to Sunderji? pretty cool my Aunt (pooa) is related to Nirmal Jit Singh Sekkhon (PVC IAF)

I dont get it somehow but from what i know,all my friends from the three states could speak Punjabi,Haryanvi and Dogri and as i heard all of them,they all sounded the same to me.

U mean like Ambala in Haryana and something in Himachal?

Indira was like that,too big for her aukat and thats why she left early.

I dont get it somehow but from what i know,all my friends from the three states could speak Punjabi,Haryanvi and Dogri and as i heard all of them,they all sounded the same to me.

U mean like Ambala in Haryana and something in Himachal?

Indira was like that,too big for her aukat and thats why she left early.

mainly Chandigarh but Himachal was carved out of Punjab for Pahiri speaking people the southern half for the majority Hindi speaking population Sikhs were alienated and discriminated when the Akalis were in power in the 60's 70's and 80's i still can't believe to this day that all that happened just because of the refusal to pass the Anandpur sahib resolution

in your heart you thanked me ....you are just afraid to admit it here since you know raw is tracking you and u can end up in trouble...i understand

Damn you..LoL thats over estimating the other person..May be this is the reason that i see you in Pink Now.

understood forgive me, but ISI did actively support the insurgency there were several catalysts to the 1984 and after tragedy but mainly it was all on Indira Gandhi's hands she caused it dont u agree?

Indira is no different from the rest of Congress; she was almost a virtual tyrant in the country. She screwed up everyone regardless of the community. It was Gen. Manekshaw's genius that 71 was a success during the economic chaos of 70s.

I despise anything that has to do with Congress party. The only decision I appreciate is Nehru's preference for Soviet Union rather than NATO which turned out to be a gem. Other than that, Congress is the worst enemy of Hindus, Sikhs and us Buddhists.

Whatever has happened nothing can be done about it.
Whatever is happening will happen.
Whatever would happen is beyond our control.

So Just stop thinking and live fully.

Doesn't mean that we need to sleep through all this reality as most fellow Indians do, especially the college-going generation. They don't understand that their lala rosy world is not the reality. There are issues that are there in our country which need active thinking and changing of mindset in order to solve them.

If we thinking what you've prescribed, why bother going to school and why bother getting a job when destiny is to be totally relied upon? So please, such statements will only encourage pacifist day-dreamers and neo-liberal idiots who have already transformed the entire Indian society into a Bollywood item song.

what a shame...no wonder why each sikh has this motto "never forget 1984"
accept my condolences sikh people of india and we will support your demand for a separate homeland based on indian punjab on all platforms:agree:

Ah now you are coming to your real agenda.

I'm appalled that Hindus haven't blamed this on Muslims

Sikhs should stop tolerating Hindu aggression and terrorism and make their own state

I'm appalled that Hindus haven't blamed this on Muslims

Sikhs should stop tolerating Hindu aggression and terrorism and make their own state

Why do you even bother?You care nothing about sikhs ,your real interest is in the second part of your sentence.
The 'seperate state'.Btw its projected capital is lahore.

Back
Top Bottom