What's new

Operation Shudi Karan - Sikh Holocaust 1984 Pt.2

in your heart you thanked me ....you are just afraid to admit it here since you know raw is tracking you and u can end up in trouble...i understand

sir please see post number 15, and do not pity us we are strong people these are not the 1980's any more the Punjab now is a prosperous state we are the breadbasket of the nation producing millions of tons of wheat each year i as a Sikh am loyal to India i don't want Khalistan the drafting of the Anandpur sahib resolution like i said would be a good start, then arresting and trying those who committed atrocities, and compensating the victims families would be next, but you won't see that with the CONgress party gov't

what a shame...no wonder why each sikh has this motto "never forget 1984"
accept my condolences sikh people of india and we will support your demand for a separate homeland based on indian punjab on all platforms:agree:

and you wont salvage much by repeating old rhetoric.

could you imagine just simply telling your son or brother "go into the city and buy some vegetables so we can cook dinner" only to never see or hear of him again? or finding his mutilated body having to cremate it? or finding out he is in prison being brutally tortured and despite the police knowing he is innocent he will only be released if you pay them a bribe? could you imagine any of this? well i'll tell you what this happened in Punjab in the 80's and early 90's

RIP to those poor innocents

Even though it was Congress' sins,Bhindranwale caused all this with his stupid ideas.You really think India is going to let Punjab go scotfree just like that.Bhindranwale misguided all the innocent farmers with his bullshit when so many Sikhs are there in the government and are loved by the people of India for everything they are.

Even though it was Congress' sins,Bhindranwale caused all this with his stupid ideas.You really think India is going to let Punjab go scotfree just like that.Bhindranwale misguided all the innocent farmers with his bullshit when so many Sikhs are there in the government and are loved by the people of India for everything they are.

Don't bother telling them... they are just too obsessed with hating mainstream Hindus. I tried too to clarify their false knowledge about you guys exterminating us Buddhists in present day Afghanistan and Pakistan and all that bullshit. But it doesn't work. Forget it.

They don't realize that Congress is the most anti-Hindu or for that matter anti-sikh and anti-Buddhist party in the entire history of Indian rule. :lol:

accept my condolences sikh people of india and we will support your demand for a separate homeland based on indian punjab on all platforms:agree:

sure lets start with giving pakistani part of punjab to sikh brothers. they already have indian part as their homeland and all are forever invited....

Would Pakistan give its part of Punjab to Khalistan??

Propaganda by Khalistani supporter sitting in UK/Canada, yes militancy was a dark chapter in the history of Punjab/India and both sides innocent Sikhs and Hindus lost their lives during the period of madness :tdown:

sir Bhindrawala started out as a holy man or a Sant going around in villages preaching Sikhism, the Akali Dal was Indiras enemy Bhindrawala and the Akalis both pressed for the passing of the Anandpur sahib resolution Indira being notorious for her corrupt and divisive politics did not listen and threw her weight behind Bhindrwala as a counterweight to the Akalis however Bhindrwala turned on Indira he began to preach that Sikhs were "2nd class citizens" and actually at the time it was true please refer to post number 15.... anyways as Bhindrwala grew more militant Indira did not bother to take him out on the stop but she waited until the state became lawless by Sikh separatists he took shelter in the golden temple it was Indiras fault letting all this go down she could have just accepted the Anandpur Sahib resolution and all of that could have been avoided

CONgress every time i hear or read that name i vomit, man did you even live in Punjab during the 1980s????? people were afraid of the militants people were afraid someone was going to jump over the wall of they're house rob and kill them! the state was completely lawless, like i said refer to post 15

Don't bother telling them... they are just too obsessed with hating mainstream Hindus. I tried too to clarify their false knowledge about you guys exterminating us Buddhists in present day Afghanistan and Pakistan and all that bullshit. But it doesn't work. Forget it.

They don't realize that Congress is the most anti-Hindu or for that matter anti-sikh and anti-Buddhist party in the entire history of Indian rule. :lol:

what does religion have to do with this? you realize Akali Dal is allied with BJP??? Sikhs did not hate Hindus at the time and still don't there might be some idiots out there but that doesn't reflect the entire sikh diaspora's views did you lose a brother uncle father to the insurgency? having to be ruthlessly tortured and killed in cold blood? or having your mothers or sisters raped and tortured? if not then don't post ignorant BS

Propaganda by Khalistani supporter sitting in UK/Canada, yes militancy was a dark chapter in the history of Punjab/India and both sides innocent Sikhs and Hindus lost their lives during the period of madness :tdown:

all because of Indira Gandhi and the corrupt CONgress party

what does religion have to do with this? you realize Akali Dal is allied with BJP??? Sikhs did not hate Hindus at the time and still don't there might be some idiots out there but that doesn't reflect the entire sikh diaspora's views did you lose a brother uncle father to the insurgency? having to be ruthlessly tortured and killed in cold blood? or having your mothers or sisters raped and tortured? if not then don't post ignorant BS

I am talking about Pakistani members. Don't jump the gun without knowing whom I am pointing towards...

Let us pause a bit.

What is the present status of the Khalistanis in Punjab or anywhere in the world?

Do they?

Never forget 1984, right?

How come we are not hearing it here?

On condolences:

My condolences to all the Pakistanis who die practically daily thanks to the TTP, who alone are the true Muslims and the remainder of Pakistanis are charlatans, right?

I hope that helps you!

Back
Top Bottom